Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ One Way Street ❯ Chapter5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

One Way Street

by Dragondreamer and Yami Dragon

Disclaimer: We don't own Yu-Gi-Oh! DUH! If we did, the show wouldn't be fit for kids, that's for sure!

Warning: This story contains shouenen-ai (guy/guy relationships) and yaoi (guys having sex with guys). It also contains coarse language and violence. If you don't like it, or become offended by such things, what are you doing here? Haven't you figured out by now that all our writing contains this stuff?

Note: /…/ Tristan's thoughts

[…] Seto's thoughts

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT YAOI (MALE/MALE SEX)! IF YOU GET OFFENDED BY THIS JUST LEAVE! YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ABLE TO MAKE IT THROUGH THE LAST CHAPTER!

~*~*~*~*~

DD: Thanks to all our reviewers! The reviews are great!

YD: Sorry this took so long to get out, but we've been busy hugging the plushies we got!

Seto: I certainly didn't mind that it took so long.

Tristan: Me either.

DD: Well, you're not off the hook by a LONG shot!

~*~*~*~*~

Tristan's eyes focused on the living room window.

/When did the sun come up?/

He glanced at his watch, shocked to see it was 10:45 am. He had barely moved from the couch since he got home from Seto's…a day and a half ago.

He had tried to call Seto as soon as he got home, but he hadn't answered the phone. So he had sat there, waiting for Mokuba to call, but he hadn't. The phone hadn't rung at all. He had sat, eyes unfocused, reliving what had happened in Seto's bedroom.

/I should have known. From the start, I should have known. That was fear in his eyes, not rejection. Damn! I'm so stupid! I…I practically forced him! Any minute now the cops are going to show up at my door and arrest me./

Tristan's heart jumped into his throat when a knock on the front door startled him from his thoughts. He stared at it for a moment, unsure if he should answer it.

"Tristan? It's Yugi. Let me in."

He didn't reply. The last thing he wanted was to have his friends asking questions.

Suddenly, the knob turned, and the door opened, revealing not just Yugi, but Ryou as well.

/I really have to remember to lock that door./

"Tristan?" Yugi looked worried. "Are you okay?"

The two boys came in and sat down next to their haggard looking friend. Yugi held out a disk to Tristan and when he didn't take it, laid it on the coffee table.

"Mokuba came over." Yugi nodded at the disk. "It's your English paper."

When Tristan didn't respond yet again, the two smaller teens exchanged a look. Yugi could tell Ryou was getting scared, so he decided to try to shock Tristan out of his daze.

"Mokuba told us what happened."

Tristan's eyes snapped into focus and he grabbed Yugi by the shirt. "He what?!"

"He told us…about you and Kaiba." Yugi said a lot more calmly than he was feeling and started prying Tristan's fingers from his shirt.

Tristan let go, his gaze going to Ryou. He felt his face heat up as the white haired boy smiled at him.

"I kinda knew anyway. It was pretty obvious. At least to me and Yugi."

"If it makes you feel any better, I told Ryou about me and Yami."

"Oh gee Yugi," Tristan said sarcastically. "That makes me feel a whole lot better."

Yugi's amethyst eyes twinkled. "That's more like it."

"I don't know what to do guys." Tristan leaned his head against the back of the couch with a sigh. "He won't talk to me."

"Tristan?" Ryou's soft voice caused him to look at the silver haired boy. "Can I ask you a question?"

Tristan shrugged. "Why the hell not."

"How do you feel about Kaiba? I mean, really feel about him."

"I…" Tristan bit his lip, looking away from his friends, his voice dropping to a whisper. "I love him."

Ryou looked at Yugi, surprised that they hadn't had to tear it out of him with threats of violence or something of the like. "Have you told him?"

"Are you out of your fucking mind Ryou?! I can't tell him that!"

"But why?"

"I just can't. Drop it, okay? He's never going to talk to me again anyway."

"You're not going to just let it go like that, are you?" Yugi asked.

"Yugi…" Tristan's tone was exasperated.

"Okay…fine." Yugi gave in. "When did you eat last?"

Tristan raised an eyebrow at the abrupt change in subject. "I don't know. Friday sometime."

"Okay." Yugi stood up from the couch. "Go upstairs and get a shower. Ryou and I will make you something to eat. Then you're going to finish your paper and tomorrow at school you can get Kaiba alone and talk to him."

"What?! Yugi…"

"Don't argue with me. Go." Yugi pointed to the stairs, the determined look on his face making him look more like Yami than anything else.

Tristan rolled his eyes, but got up and headed upstairs.

When he was gone, Ryou turned to Yugi. "What are we going to do?"

"For starters, we're going to make him some breakfast. After that…I have no idea."

~*~*~*~*~

The day was dragging extremely slowly for Tristan. Seto hadn't shown up at school yesterday and he hadn't shown up today either.

He still hadn't talked to Mokuba, who, according to Yugi, had been forbidden by his brother to talk to Tristan at all. There didn't seem to be any way Tristan was going to get the chance to talk to Seto. And the thought was slipping him into a serious depression.

He was just glad that Joey was too busy with his new girlfriend to notice what was going on. Yugi and Ryou were quietly supportive and this morning after third period, when it was obvious Seto wasn't showing up, Kendra had come up to him and without a word, put her arms around him and hugged him. Strangely, that was worse than dealing with it by himself. It made him feel like the object of their pity.

When the final bell rang, he headed to his locker, throwing all his books in, ignoring the fact that he had both homework and practice. He just wanted to get away from everyone, but he didn't want to go home.

Ignoring Yugi's offer to hang out with him and Yami, he made his way to the fire exit and headed for the roof. Not the most ingenious of places, but it was the one place that they all seemed to gravitate towards when they needed to think.

He sat down, leaning back against the warm brick. Before he could pull his thoughts together, he was interrupted by Yugi's arrival. He closed his eyes and leaned his head back against the wall as his diminutive friend settled next to him.

"Is there anything I can do Tristan?"

"No."

"I don't like seeing you like this."

"I'm sorry Yugi." Tristan sighed, opening his eyes and meeting Yugi's worried ones. "I just can't shake it."

"It's okay. I understand. I just wish I could do more to help." Yugi's eyes went unfocused for a minute. "Yami says you should make him talk to you."

"And just how the hell am I suppose to do that?"

"Well…" Yugi trailed off, unsure. Suddenly his eyes lit up and he pointed down into the parking lot. "You can start there."

Tristan's gaze followed the pointing finger to see Seto getting out of his limo. His breath caught. /Should I chance it? Would he even talk to me?/

Yugi pushed him. "Go! This might be your only chance Tristan."

Tristan got to his feet, still unsure. "What if..?"

"What if what? Just go!"

Tristan gave Yugi a small smile. "Thanks buddy." He didn't see Yugi's answering grin as he bolted for the exterior fire escape.

He made it to the ground without killing himself, despite the speed of his decent. He stopped his headlong rush when he saw Seto exiting the school. He followed the taller boy at a distance, letting him reach the limo first.

/There's probably only one way to do this./

He snuck up as close as he dared and waited for Seto to open the door and put one foot into the car. Tristan grabbed him by the arms and shoved him into the limo, climbing in behind him and closing the door before the other could react.

Seto pushed himself up from where he had fallen across the seat. "You just made the biggest mistake of your life." His eyes widened when he saw who had dared to put their hands on him without his permission.

Tristan smacked away the hand that reached for the intercom and calmly settled on the seat with his back to the driver. He knocked on the glass and felt a certain amount of relief when the limo began to move.

"We need to talk."

"Get the fuck out of my car."

"No." Tristan met the other's icy glare with one of his own. "Not until you tell me why you kicked me out of your house."

"That's none of your business."

"I think it is."

Seto just stared at him in silence. Tristan's stance softened when he saw the dark circles under the dull blue eyes, a testament to Seto's own lack of sleep.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Tristan asked softly.

"Tell you what?" Seto asked caustically, unconsciously leaning away from Tristan.

"Seto, you should have told me it was your first time. I didn't know. It shouldn't have happened like that." He reached out to touch the other brunet. "It should have been special."

Seto slapped the hand away. "Like you would have cared! And as I said, it's none of your business."

"That's not true! Seto, if I had known…it would have been different."

"Bullshit!" Seto hissed. "All you care about is control. I thought you felt something…and it kills me to admit I was wrong. I'm not usually this bad a judge of character."

"Seto…"

Seto reached for the intercom button again, telling the driver to stop. When the car came to a complete halt, he looked at Tristan, the ice gone from his eyes, replaced by a hurt he wasn't aware was showing. "Get out. I have nothing else to say to you."

There was nothing else to do. Tristan opened the door and got out of the car. /I don't want it to end like this. But I can't…I can't tell him. I can't go through that again. But I can't leave it like this either. I don't…I love him, I do./

Tristan looked down at Seto, who was looking away from him, avoiding his gaze.

"Seto, I…" He couldn't come right out and say it, no matter how much he wanted to. As he shut the door, two words escaped him of their own accord. "Ti amo."

He stared at the tinted glass for a moment before turning away. He began to walk away slowly, not noticing where he was going, and not really caring.

~*~*~*~*~

Seto stared through the smoky glass, brow furrowed. [What did he say? It sounded like…English? No. It sounded like Italian.]

Seto grabbed his laptop, hooking it up to his cell phone. He had to know. [Why do I even care?] He flipped open his computer, already knowing the answer to that question. [I love him. I can't help it. As much as it pisses me off, I do. Damn control freak that he is. He's worse than I am. It never would have worked. I'll get over it. Yeah right, then why am I doing this?]

He shook his head, putting the questions aside and concentrating on the task at hand.

[It must have been Italian. He spent the summer there. It only makes sense he'd learn the language.]

He logged on to an international language web site that he was familiar with, one that let him input inquiries phonetically. He typed in what the other had said as close as he could and clicked on the button for the Italian translation. His heart nearly stopped when the search results were displayed.

Ti amo - I love you

[He… damn…oh Tristan…I have to fix this.]

He threw open the car door, jumping out and scanning the sidewalk. He saw Tristan crossing a side street, not even looking to see if there were any cars coming.

"Tristan! Wait!" Seto ran to catch up with him.

Tristan kept going, as if he didn't hear the other shouting to him.

Seto caught up to him and grabbed him by the arm. "Stop."

Tristan tried to shake his hand off, only to find himself spun around and trapped against the taller boy's chest. "Let go of me."

"Tristan…you said…" Seto let go of his arm to reach up and cup his face with both hands. "I love you Tristan."

Not caring who saw, Seto leaned down and claimed the other's mouth gently, parting his lips in invitation.

/He loves me?! He just said he loves me…I said…how did he…oh fuck it./ He wrapped his arms around the other's waist and kissed him back, plundering his mouth hungrily and pressing against him.

Seto moaned softly before pulling away and leaning his forehead against Tristan's. "Come home with me…please."

Keeping an arm around the taller teen's waist, Tristan led him back toward the limo, completely oblivious to a pair of shocked amber eyes watching their departure.

~*~*~*~*~

As the limo started to move again, Tristan pulled Seto down so his head was lying in the shorter boy's lap. He brushed the hair out of the tired blue eyes and smiled down at him.

"Tristan?" Seto idly toyed with the buttons on the other's shirt. "Can we…can we just start over?"

"Is that what you want?"

Seto nodded. "We were both wrong. I just want to put it behind us."

"I was the one who was wrong Seto. I should have known."

"No. Please don't." Seto clenched Tristan's shirt in his fist. "It wasn't just you. I don't want to spend our time in useless regrets. It's done."

Tristan sighed, running his fingers through the thick brown hair. "Okay. If that's the way you want it, I'm willing."

"I need you Tristan." Seto nuzzled his face into the other's stomach. "I realize that now. I need you in my life. I always felt like I had to keep a strong face in the public eye, but with you…you showed me how to let my guard down. I love you. I don't know how or when it happened, but I do."

Tristan didn't reply, just continued to run his hand through the other's hair. He leaned his head back against the seat with a sigh.

/I love you Seto. It's just…I'm scared. I told Brad I loved him and he left. Just disappeared. I don't want to lose you too./

~*~*~*~*~

Seto closed the bedroom door and turned to Tristan, putting his arms around him. "Don't you have basketball practice on Tuesdays?"

Tristan shrugged, reaching up to stroke a single finger down the other's face. "You're more important."

Seto captured Tristan's hand in his, kissing the tips of his fingers and the palm before pressing it to his face. "Make love to me Tristan."

Tristan pulled away, surprise evident in his eyes. "How can you ask me that after…"

"No." Seto pulled Tristan back against him. "You said you'd be willing to start over. I want this. You've made me realize that I don't always have to be in control…that sometimes I should just give in."

"But you shouldn't have to be the one." Tristan said earnestly. "Maybe I should be the one to give in…at least once in a while."

Seto blushed slightly, looking away from the other teen. "I liked it."

"You did?" /Could of fooled me./

"Part of me wanted to stay in control…I'm just so used to it." Seto gave Tristan a wry grin. "But not having to feel that I always have to live up to another person's expectations...someone else is in control, someone I can trust…I want that."

"Really?" Warmth flooded his entire body at Seto's admission.

"Really."

Tristan pulled him closer, kissing him again as he pushed his uniform jacket from his shoulders. His fingers trembled as he tried to undo the buttons on Seto's shirt. He broke the kiss, leaning back to complete the task, pulling the shirt from the other's body and dropping it to the floor, exposing the smooth expanse of Seto's chest. Tristan leaned down to explore the valleys and crevices of his lover's beautiful body, sending the young CEO hissing through his teeth and whispering Tristan's name like some sacred prayer.

Seto clasped Tristan's face in his hands and pulled him up, brushing their lips together softly. "You can't really expect me to let you continue this with you so over dressed, can you?"

Seto slowly pulled Tristan's jacket from his shoulders. He leaned down and kissed Tristan's neck and pulled at the lower part of Tristan's shirt, toying with it and running his fingers lightly over the ridged flesh beneath, tearing a moan from the shorter brunet.

Seto broke the kiss and smirked at Tristan. "Do you want me to continue?"

Tristan leaned back exposing more of his neck to the beautiful billionaire. "Yes...Seto...yes." Tristan whispered as Seto grinned in satisfaction.

"So be it." Seto said as he lifted Tristan's shirt off slowly, exposing his tanned skin to the cool air of the room.

"Perfect." Seto's hand ran up Tristan's chest as the he looked at his prize. "So very perfect."

Tristan shuddered at the husky quality of the other's voice. /That's it! Game's over./

"Tease." Tristan growled, his hands going to the other's pants.

He swiftly undid them, dropping to his knees and yanking them off, causing Seto to lose his balance and fall back against the door with a surprised yelp, his hands flying to Tristan's shoulders to steady himself.

Tristan grabbed his hips, pinning him and leaning forward to take his arousal in his mouth, immediately swallowing around him.

"Tristan!" Seto's head fell back, blunt nails marking the other's skin. "Tristan…gods yes!"

Tristan groaned deep in his throat, overwhelmed by the emotions pouring off the other. He sucked harder, unable to get enough, wanting to bring him to completion. /Seto…I love you…so much./

Seto writhed beneath Tristan's hands, gasping. "Tristan…I love you."

/Seto…/ His hands left Seto's hips to caress his thighs as Seto thrust against him with a cry, spilling his passion into the hot cavern engulfing him.

Tristan shivered as the bitter sweet taste filled his senses, sending a bolt of raw desire through his body. Standing, he claimed Seto's lips, plunging his tongue into his mouth and allowing him to taste himself.

Seto moaned as his legs gave out from under him. Tristan caught him, lifting him and cradling him in his arms. He didn't even have time to be surprised before he found himself laid tenderly on his bed.

Tristan quickly shed the rest of his clothes and joined his lover on the bed. He kissed him softly before brushing the sweat soaked hair back from his face. "Seto…amante…ti amo." /Please don't leave me./

Seto pulled him down, kissing him hungrily, running his hands over the beautifully sculpted back of the shorter teen. Seto ran his hands up and down the length of Tristan's spine, eliciting a moan from his lover.

Tristan reluctantly pulled away from Seto's kiss swollen lips and began trailing small kisses down his neck and throat to his chest. His questing tongue found a hardened peak and he bit down gently, feeling a shudder tear through the other's body.

"Tristan please!" Seto was writing with pleasure. "Please!!"

Tristan looked up to see Seto holding a bottle of cream in his clenched fist. The same one he had found on the bedside table the last time. He gently pried it from the other's white knuckled grip, flipping open the top and coating his fingers with it.

Seto let out a deep throated whimper, tensing up as he felt a single slick digit invade his body.

"Hush…amante. It's okay, just relax." Tristan whispered, rubbing Seto stomach gently as he stretched him as carefully as possible.

The proud CEO was soon moaning, thrusting against the intrusion, breath coming in ragged pants. "Tr-Tristan…now. Gods! I want you now!"

"Easy Seto." Tristan stroked his face as he moved to position himself between the other brunet's legs.

Seto hissed in pain as Tristan slowly pushed into him, not stopping until he was seated to the hilt. He watched the discomfort slowly fade from the sapphire eyes to be replaced by a look of slight apprehension. He could feel Seto's entire body trembling minutely and knew it had nothing to do with pain.

Tristan closed his eyes for a moment, reigning in his own need. /For you Seto…I'm willing./ He slid an arm around Seto's back and the other around his shoulders, gripping tightly. He rolled them over, feeling Seto's sharp intake of breath as their positions were reversed.

Seto lifted himself up on his arms and looked questioningly at Tristan.

"It's okay Seto." Tristan gave him a reassuring smile. "Really."

The taller teen pushed himself up into a sitting position, blushing slightly as he looked down at his lover. He began to rock his hips, tentatively at first, increasing his pace as pure pleasure began to seep through his body.

Tristan rubbed Seto's thighs gently. "That's it amante. Love me."

"Tristan…" Seto's head fell back with a moan. "…feels so good…"

Tristan's heart clenched as he watched the rapture spreading across the other's face. His hands drifted to the slim hips and he began to move with him. He shifted slightly, angling his thrusts, causing Seto to fall forward, crying out and catching himself on his hands.

Seto began to thrust back sharply. "Tristan! Please…can't hold on…need you…"

"Don't hold back Seto. Let go." Tristan gripped Seto's hips tighter, thrusting into him with all his strength.

Seto groaned deeply as his climax hit him. He managed to stay suspended on his trembling arms, his head hanging down, his hair dripping with sweat. When his vision cleared, he realized that Tristan was still thrusting savagely into him, growling low in the back of his throat, his fingers digging painfully into his hips.

His arms finally gave out and he collapsed against Tristan's chest. He gasped as he found himself on his back, Tristan continuing to pound into him. He weakly wrapped his arms and legs around his lover, holding him close, letting him know he was still there.

"Seto…" Tristan sobbed as he released deep inside the other brunet, falling on top of him.

Seto ran his hands over Tristan's sweat slick back, making soothing noises as Tristan began to cry against his chest. "Tristan, what's wrong?"

Tristan lifted his head, desolate hazel eyes swimming with tears. "I love you, Seto…please…please don't leave me too."

~*~*~*~*~

YD: Well, that was fun.

Seto: If you say so.

DD: Oh…amante means "lover" in Italian.

Tristan: What have you done to me?

YD: Well, we couldn't just have a happy little ending now, could we?

Seto: Sure you could.

DD: *rolls eyes* Please keep reviewing!!