Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Only You ❯ *Chapter 8* ( Chapter 8 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

*Chapter 8*

When Ryou woke up Seto was no longer beside him in the bed.

Bakura walked downstairs still in Kaiba's pajamas to see if Kaiba was up.

Sure enough there was Kaiba in the living room typing away on his laptop.

"Ohayou," said Bakura with a sleepy little smile.

Kaiba sprung up out of his chair.

"B-B-Bakura, you scared the fuck out of me!" said Kaiba with wide eyes.

"Oh sorry,' said Ryou with a small frown.

"That's okay, did you sleep well?" asked Kaiba.

"Yes, you were so nice and warm," said Bakura looking down at the floor blushing.

"I can be warmer in another," said Kaiba with an evil smirk.

Bakura blushed and then quickly changed the subject.

"Didn't you want to know about my dream?" asked Ryou.

"Ah…sure," said Kaiba taking a seat next to Ryou on the couch.

After Ryou told his story about the dream, the two talked about it for awhile.

"It's just a dream, the only thing that's dangerous about it is you hurting yourself over it," Kaiba said concerned.

"Well, I'm glad that you're concerned about my safety, Seto," Said Bakura with a smile that sort of said "Thanks" by his expression.

"I'm concerned because I care about you," said Kaiba being serious.

"You really do," Ryou asked with a little blush fidgeting with his fingers.

"Yes, I do. See Bakura, its only you that I love," Kaiba said putting Ryou's hands into his.

"I-I-I lov-ve y-you t-t-too," Ryou said for the first time, though he stuttered he managed to get it out.

Seto ran his fingers through Ryou's thick white hair, and then planted a kiss on his lips.

When Seto pulled away from the kiss, Ryou grabbed his neck and pulled him into the kiss again.

Kaiba instantly deepened the kiss, lolling and rolling his tongue over Bakura's.

The two suddenly felt a hot rush between them. Ryou, the sweet, shy boy, ho you think would never do this sort of thing was now opening up to it for the first time.

Kaiba then, wrapped his arms around Ryou's hip, his hands on Ryou's ass, and slowly, pushed him onto the couch.

Kaiba then slid one hand under Ryou's back, and used his other hand to slide up Ryou's shirt or Pajama op.

"I've never done this before, please be gentle," said Ryou scared.

"Don't worry I'll be as gentle with you as I can, I would never hurt someone that I loved so much," said Kaiba raising up removing his shirt.

Seto then removed Ryou's own top, then started from his neck and made his way down Bakura's chest leaving butterfly kisses and little nips and licks every now and then.

(Then the two had sexual intercourse, but I won't even go that far with the details ~_^)

After the two was tired and finished with their lovemaking session, the two boys fell asleep on the couch, Ryou asleep on Seto's chest.