Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The 8th Millenium Item ❯ Mystery Solved and a new mystery begins ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Girl710: Hi everybody! I now realize that it is a very bad idea to leave my chapters at cliffhangers. So this will be my last cliffey. ^_^;
Yeah her reviewers came and almost burned her house down.
: Do you want me to tach you a lesson again?
0_0
: Good, well back to buisness! Joining me today is Yugi, Ryou, Yami Bakura, Joey, and Kaiba; otherwise known as the hotties of Yugioh.
-_-**
and the rest of the guys walk onto the scene*
: Welcome to my humble abode!
Hello.
Wassup?
Why hello.
Why am I here again? *Ryou jabs him in the gut* >o< Oh yeah now I remember.
...
: -_-; Okay then, I have invited you all here because I think you are all awesome!!! And I need someone to torture beside Yami in my free time.
of the guys: O.O and some O.o
Run while you still can!
makes a run for the exit but it suddenly dissapears*
laughter is heard and YG710 is in her leather outfit again*
: Okay here's how it goes: You, the readers and reviewers vote for who I should torture in someway on the next chapter's author's notes. Your choices are: Yami Bakura, Joey,Kaiba.
O.O help...
Please spare me!!!
Why me?!!?!?!?!!?!
: Yami, disclaimers please.
Uhh...YG710 does not own Yugioh.

's POV

"Malik Ishtar," I said quietly.looked confused.
"When Makarra was murdered she was replaced by Malik as advisor of the court. Any suspicions of him being the murderer were erased when he sent a all-out search across Egypt to find Makarra's murderer," I explain still gazing at the familiar turquoise eyes.
"Are you sure this is what you saw?" I asked.
"I'm certain Yami. I don't know how but it just came to me in a flash," Yugi replied seriously.
"Thank you Yugi; I shall tell Makarra and her Aibou," I said as I stored the sketch in a drawer.
"Since I did such a good thing can I stay up?" Yugi asked giving me the puppy-dog eyes.chuckled and ruffled his hair. "No, sorry."frowned in disappointment and reluctantly slid under the covers. In seconds I heard Yugi's quiet snoring. I walked toward the large window of Yugi's room and opened it. Outside there was an eerie full moon. It was larger than usual and a sense of danger hit my brain. I knew that Malik would be coming soon and I would not let him hurt my Aibou or Makarra again. in the shadows in front of Yugi's house two sharp and sinister blue eyes watched Yami noiselessly.
"Ah Pharaohlittle Yugi will be the first victim. You may know I'm coming but he won't know what hit him," the owner of those sharp eyes said quietly. As he watched Yami close the window and disappear his malicious laughter rang through the streets of the neighborhood .
Morning
awoke to the annoying sound of her alarm clock. She glared at the digital clock and in one loud pop it exploded. Makarri smirked but then frowned as she realized that that was the fifth alarm clock she had blown up in 2 weeks. She sighed as she stood up groggily and walked toward the bathroom. She closed the door behind her with a slam.
took a shower, brushed her teeth, got dressed, and managed to eat a small breakfast all before her Yami awoke. She was sitting at the kitchen table finishing some math homework she had forgotten to do last night.
"Good morning Karri," Makarra greeted warmly.
"Hey," Makarri said without looking up from her paper.
"Sorry about yesterday," she said with a distant look in her eyes.looked up confused. "Huh?"
"Forget it," Makarra said quickly. other looked up thoughtfully as she chewed on the tip of her eraser. Lowly a sly smirk appeared on her face.
"No fair. Why do you get Yami?" she whined. " So spill," she added eagerly.blushed.
"Oh will you look at the time! You got to get to school!" she answered nervously before disappearing into the millennium bracelet.
"So close ," Makarri said to herself as she grabbed her book bag and walked out the door.
's POV
'm at school already. I don't know why but this morning I decided to arrive early. A few other students were scattered around the classroom. I took out my duel monsters deck and shuffled it carelessly. The door of the classroom opened and I heard a few whispers. I looked up to see a tall boy had walked into the classroom. He was a little shorter than Kaiba and he had messy light brown hair and green eyes. 'Hmmmust be another new kid,' I thought briefly before resuming my attention to my cards.
"Hello," I looked up and saw the new boy in front of my desk.
"Hi," I said cheerfully as I put my cards away.
"My names Mark, what's yours?" he asks as he takes a seat behind to me.
"Yugi," I said as I shook his hand. There was a green glint in his eyes as they narrowed for a second. They became normal again as we started conversing about duel monsters.
"Hey Yugi!" I heard from a few steps away. Makarri was standing there with a smile on her face. glanced at mark curiously before holding her hand out.
"Hey! My names Makarri. You're Mark right?" she said happily. shook her hand and looked at her strangely. "How do you know me?"
"Oh, sorry! Yesterday while I was registering myself at the office I overheard another new student name Mark would be coming," she explained taking her seat next to me. Mark's eyes changed again briefly before smiling back.
the bell rang and class began. 'Another boring school day,' I thought. Who knew I'd be so wrong?

: What's up with this Mark guy? What's going to happen to Yugi? Who will be my victim next chapter? The third one is up to you my loyal fans so send in suggestions and votes!!
Bakura: Please don't!
: *cracks whip* I not this cruel in real life. Really! It's just i'm in a very irritable mood this week.
Hopefully she'll be back to normal before she writes the next chapter.
: Review please!!!!
-_-;