Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The 8th Millenium Item ❯ Rekindled Love and secrets revealed...Kinda ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Yami's Girl710: Sorry but it's another short chapter. I just have three words to explain why: I hate school.
Now don't say that. Without it you wouldn't be writing this story.
: Oh yeah ^_^; Forget I said that.
-_-;
: I would like to thank Ping Pong, her Yami, ChocolateEclar, and some new readers for reviewing. You have *sniff* made me sooo happy!!
You're being over dramatic again.
: -_-* You better watch it or i'll make something bad happen to you in the story.
Sorry my love.
: *blushes 20 shades of red* Oh Yami that's sooo sweet of you!
*whispers to audience* Works every time. ^_~
: Come on Yami, lets get this show on the road!
YG710 does not own Yugioh.


's POV
're walking to her house silently; not a word spoken. It's late and the sun was setting. The evening air was chilly and I could see Makarra rubbing her arms for warmth. I understood how she felt trying to adjust to the weather here; it took me awhile to get used to it too. I took off my warm leather jacket and wrapped over her shoulders. She looked up at me with a beautiful smile that made my heart melt. I blushed slightly and looked toward the ground as I continued to walk. Makarra was a step behind me. From the corner of my eyes I saw her close her eyes and sigh.
"It's funny," she said opening her eyes again.looked at her with confusion.
"What is?" I asked stopping. She stopped in front of me.
"How different this place is from home yet how familiar it is," she said looking into my eyes.was still confused. I'm not dense. I know this place is different from Egypt but how's it the same?
"What is familiar?" I ask. snuggled her face in my chest and looked up.
"I'm here with you again," she whispered before letting her lips brush mine.sensation was overwhelming; it was a feeling I had not experienced for a millennia. I had been that long since she had kissed me and now that we were together again all I could do was lean into the kiss. She pulled away causing me to moan with disappointment. I wanted the feeling of her lips on mine again.
"Yami?" she asked quietly.
"Mmm?" was all I managed to say.
"I love you," she said shyly. My eyes widened with surprise. Of course I knew she loved me but being apart all these years without hearing those words said to me was saddening. My eyes softened as I saw fear in her eyes.
"Makarra don't worry, I will love you for as long as my soul exists," I said before pulling her into a passionate kiss.
's POV
've been in my room for awhile now. I'm sketching the face of the murderer I saw in my dream. The sketch is dark and faint just like the memory of the face was. It was a man, I know that. His figure in the shadows was to tall and muscular to be a female. I concentrate hard on the face and soon enough my mind forms a pair of turquoise blue eyes. A sinister smirk forms and so does the outline of a tanned face. Soon spiked gold hair framed the face in a look that screamed evil and insanity. I drew the face as best as I could while I still had the image in my mind.
few minutes passed and Yami came through the door with goofy grin on his face. I face faulted and watched him narrowly miss hitting the wall.
"Hey Yami, everything go well with Makarra?" I asked with a smile.plopped onto the bed and closed his eyes grinning from ear to ear.
"Fine I guess you don't want to see Makarra's murderer," I said with a shrug. eyes shot open and he sat up on the bed. "Who is it?" he said, his eyes narrowed dangerously and he had a frown on his face. I winced at the look and held up the sketchpad slowly. took the pad and stared at the drawing for awhile. His eyes widened in a mixture of anger, confusion, and shock.
"Do you know who it is?" I asked, my curiosity to the point of bursting.
"It was my advisor. The one who helped me look for Makarra's murderer. His name is"

-_-;
: Oooh Cliffey!
Why did you leave it off there?!
: Writer's Block. ^_~
Yeah right.
: Anyway on our next Chapter, The Murderer, the cast of Yugioh will be joining the author's notes with me and Yami!
That's a pleasant surprise.
: *suddenly appears in a tight black leather outfit with a black whip and cracks it maiciously*
0.0
: Yami has been making to many smartass remarks about his girlfriend's writings. *snapps fingers and Yami is tied to a chair* Now he has to learn a lesson.
0.0
: Review! *gives victory sign*