Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The 8th Millenium Item ❯ Meetings ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Note:

Yami's Girl710: Hey people! I would like to thank ChocolateEclar and Ping Pong for reviewing! This chapter's pretty short cuse I have been bombarded with homework and projects.

Yami: Yes and I will be doing most of it.
Girl710: Don't pay attention to my boyfriend. (Covers Yami's mouth) He's a little spaced otu today.
Mmmphmph!
Girl710: (Gives Yami a big smooch)
(Blushes intensely)
Girl710: Now be a good boyfriend and do the disclaimers.
YG710 does bot own Yugioh.


school

"Mr. Mutou? I'm back," Yami said loudly. A thud was heard upstairs and then the sound of rushing footsteps.
"Yami!" Yugi exclaimed happily as he hugged his other.
"Hello Little One," he replied.
"Yami, How was school?" Yugi's grandpa asked as he emerged from the back room of the game shop.
"Fine, Mr. Mutou. If you don't mind, I brought a visitor," Yami stated with a smirk as a young girl walked in.
"Hello Mr. Mutou. My name is Makarri I'm very pleased to meet you. Oh and you must be Yugi," the girl said shaking Yugi and his grandpa's hand.stared at the girl with awe.
"Yugi it's not polite to stare," Yami gave his smaller a warning look.
"Sorry," he replied looking down with a blush on his face.
"Well a friend Yami's is a friend of mine," Grandpa said smiling.
"Yugi I need to talk to you," he told Yugi quietly. Yugi nodded in agreement as Yami took Makarri's hand and led her upstairs.
they were inside Yugi/Yami's room Makarra split off of Makarri. Yugi starred in awe as he saw the identical looking girls in front of him.

Yugi's POV

'I guess this is what it feels like to meet me and Yami for the first time,' I thought as I stared at the two girls in front of me. Both of them wore identical outfits and had the same ankle length black hair. The only difference was one girl was an inch shorter and had soft chocolate eyes. I realized the minute she had come that she looked like the girl from my dream but now I saw that her other was the girl from my dream.

"So you're Yami's Aibou" the girl who I knew from my dream as Makarra said. She walked up to me played with a lock of my unruly multi colored hair. She then looked deep into my violet eyes. Her midnight black eyes were focused on mine which made me blush.
"The resemblance is remarkable, Yami," she said to my "brother".girl who had earlier introduced herself as Makarri smiled and giggled as she looked from me to Yami.
"Yugi, as you must already know, this is Makarra and her Aibou Makarri," Yami stated.
I hugged Makarra, glad that she was alive. are you here?" I asked quickly. a very long story but I can trust you," she aswered with a serious look on her face. explained her story solemnly, showing know emotion at all. Yami was listening intently with Makarri next to him. I was angry at whoever had killed Makarra so long ago; the worse part was that whoever he/she was was back and trying to get what they couldn't get the first time. and Yami will help you in anyway we can," I said with a small smile. Makarri and Makarra gave me identical grateful smiles. you Yugi," Makarra paused, "In your dream Yugi, did you happen to see my murderer?"sorry, whoever it was was cloaked and shrowded in darkness," I said sadly. then we'll just have to keep an eye out," Yami said.motioned for the two girls to follo him as he stood up. Makarri dissapeared, probably to her soul room, and Makarra followed Yami obediently.be walking Makarra home Yugi. I'll be back in a half hour," he said. Makarra waved goodbye and I waved back shyly. Once they had left i tried my best to recollect the dream and try to make out the murderer's face with no luck. I guess this is going to take awhile.

: Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
Pardon my friend, she just had a gallon of soda to celebrate the 2 reviews she got.
: Yami! Yami! Yami! PiggyBack!!!!!!! (jumps on Yami's back)
Oof.
: Review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Kisses Yami's cheek)
(with slight blush) Yeah review.