Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The 8th Millenium Item ❯ Important Message!!! Not a Chapter! ( Chapter 8 )

[ A - All Readers ]

YG710: *appears in Yami's outfit* Hi everyone! I'm here to make a very important annoucement.

Yami: *wearing only a towel* Give me my clothes back!!!!!

YG710: *snaps fingers and yami's mouth is taped shut* Anyways before I was rudely interrupted I was trying to say that I need your help. And when I mean 'your' I mean pingpong, her yami and muses, ChocolateEclar, and Animegirl0's help.

Yami: Mpphmmmph!

YG710: I have the world's biggest writer's block and my muse, Neko, is slowly dying from inspiration-deprevation!

Yami: *sends death glares to the authoress*

YG710: * outfit changes into that of uncle sam's* Basically we need YOU *points finger at readers8* to give ideas.

Yami: ^_^ *amazed and relieved that his clothes have returned*

YG710: Please!!! I am begging you!! I need your help!! And as a consalation prize...*searches around frantically then sees Yami*

Yami: Why are you staring at me like that? *backs up*

YG710: In celebration of the holidays the person who helps me regain my inspiration gets to kiss Yami under the mistletoe!!

Yami: O_O Noooooooooooooooo! *tries to run away only to have authoress tie him up*

YG710: *hugs Yami and kisses his cheek affectionately* Review me with ideas!!!!! Bye, Ja ne, Adios, and Aurevoui!!

Yami: Help me Ra...