Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Best Christmas Ever! ❯ Day 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

*~Monday: December the Ninth~*

It was Day 2 of Christmas Preparation at Domino High School. Today was Monday, December the Ninth. On this day, the school had decorated a little more, and now they were going to watch a bunch of Christmas movies. It's MOVIE DAY!!! YAY!!! ^-^ All the students gathered in the auditorium and took their seats. A large screen lowered down and covered the back wall of the stage. There was loud chattering and a lot of movement in the crowd of students and teachers.

"What are we watching first?" Mai asked.

"I think The Christmas Carol." Yugi replied.

The school went through the rest of the day watching other Christmas classics such as It's a Wonderful Life, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, A Charlie Brown Christmas, and Miracle on 34th Street. The dismissal bell rang and the students emptied the school. Yugi and his friends were walking to The Game Shop. They were gonna help Yugi and Yami decorate the rest of the shop for the party that they were gonna have on Christmas Eve.

"Hi grampa." Yugi said as he and friends went upstairs. The rest also kindly greeted grampa Mutoh as they followed Yugi up the stairs to the living room. Once Yami stepped into the room, he started to run for the candy bowl.

"Quick Joey! Tristan! Grab him!" Yugi yelled out.

"What for?" Joey asked.

"Don't just stand there! Hurry up and grab him!" Yugi yelled louder.

"But-" Tristan started.

Yami was almost near to the bowl of candy canes.

"Just do it!" Yugi yelled more forcefully. Not wanting Yugi to yell anymore, Joey and Tristan grabbed Yami and restrained him from reaching the sweets. Yami struggled to get free.

"What did you want us to grab him for?" Joey asked as he tightened his grip on Yami.

"Well, you see, I gave Yami a candy cane a few days ago. And well uh- he kinda liked the taste of it." Yugi laughed nervously. "There was more in that bowl on Sunday ^^º

"So you're saying that he's addicted to candy canes now." Téa said.

"They're so sweet!!" Yami struggled more and managed to break free from Joey and Tristan's grip. He ran for the bowl and grabbed one, he frantically opened it. The rest of them were all wide-eyed and they sweatdropped. ^^º

Yugi sighed and yelled to his grampa down the stairs. "Grampa! We need more candy canes!"

"Yami ate them all AGAIN!?" grampa yelled back.

"Yeah.TTº" Yugi said boredly.