Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Unknown at the moment ❯ Preperation for the Dance ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

P-Y-G: Konnichiwa! (Did I spell it right?) I hope ya'll are ready for a new character! She'll be joining us in the next chappie!

Saoko: Your pathetic you know.

P-Y-G: Excuse me one second. * walks over to Saoko and hits her with a sledge hammer *

Saoko: *___*

P-Y-G: Thank You! If any of you guys out there have ideas, please e-mail me. I'll be glad to take them.

Hiei: Baka.

P-Y-G: Oh, Hiei! Please say the disclaimer.

Hiei: Hn.

P-Y-G: * pulls out an entire set of encyclopedias *

Hiei: Pharaoh-Yami-Girl doesn't own anything except her baka dead jump drive.

P-Y-G: My * sob * poor *sob* jump * sob * drive!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

Malat, Minna, Amber, Emily, and Kaitlyn were at Malat's house. The five of them were preparing for that night's dance.

"Okay, you guys, I hope this is a good dress for me to sing in," Malat said hopefully.

"Malat, I forgot, your singing! How are you gonna dance with Malik if you're singing?" Amber asked.

` Knock' `knock' "Malat-chan, sweetie," a voice came through the door, "Are you and your friends finished getting ready?"

"No, Sachiko-san! We aren't finished yet!" Malat yelled.

"Why are you so mean to her, Malat?" Kaitlyn asked.

"I hate her," Malat said as she looked out the window of her room, as she brushed her hair, "Ever since my parents got divorced I had this fantasy of my parents being married again. She is the one who ruined it. I've hoped that I'd be able to see my baby brother, but I can't because we switch places every year."

"Malat, I forgot you haven't seen your bro since you were 11 years old," Minna said.

"Forget it now. I hate her, that's all I'll say for now," Malat said angrily.

Malat and the gang finished getting ready and started talking about their dates when Malat's step mom to be knocked on the door, again.

"What!" Malat growled as she opened the door. Her step mom smiled and said, "Malat-chan your dates are here to pick your friends and you up." Malat glared at her and said, "Don't call me that."

Kaitlyn walked down the stairs first in her stunning dress. She was followed by Emily, Amber, Minna, and last was Malat. She slowly walked down the stairs and met Malik at the end. His pale violet eyes (is his eyes violet?) met her green eyes and Malat's cheeks turned a light red.

"Let's get going," Seto snarled. "Are you still upset that a girl like me beat you at duel monsters or are mad that you're going to lose the bet?" questioned Malat. "Humph," was all he said. "Don't try making a conversation with him, he usually won't talk to anyone unless it is an insult," Yugi, Emily's date, said.

Suddenly the group heard a really loud yelp. They all turned around to find Yami hopping on one foot saying, "Ow, Ow, Ow," (LOL) and Amber smirking. Amber said, "That's what you get Yami." Ryou grabbed Amber's arm and took her to the other side of the room. "Well … Let's get going, I can't be late, you know, me being in the band and all," Gizaburou said at the most random moment.

"Okay, let's get in that limo!" Emily shouted. Kaitlyn nudged her really hard in the ribs. "Owww, Kaitlyn that hurt!" Emily shouted at Kaitlyn.

"Malat, would you mind if we don't take the limo?" Malik asked nervously.

"No, I wouldn't mind, it's just a limo," Malat answered him.

"I was going to take you on this," he said as he took her outside…

~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P-Y-G: Cliffie!

Saoko: You torture your readers don't you?

P-Y-G: Ye-I mean No!

Saoko: Baka.

P-Y-G: R&R