Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Unknown at the moment ❯ The Dance and A fight ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

P-Y-G: Hey, I am back! Okay, a new friend is making a picture of all the main characters in the fic so smile!

Saoko: I don't think they can smile.

P-Y-G: Why?

Saoko: They probably hate you.

P-Y-G: You're always sooooo negative Saoko.

Saoko: That's what I'm here for.

P-Y-G: On with the fic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~ ~ ~~ ~~~ ~~ ~ ~~~~ ~ ~~

… to reveal his motorcycle. (I've always wanted to ride a motorcycle) Malat squealed, "Wow! I have never ridden on a motorcycle before!" Malik threw her a helmet and hopped on. Malat sat sideways as if she were riding a horse on a sidesaddle.

The others hopped into Kaiba's limo. "You know Kaiba, you seem to be very kind, even though you act mean and grouchy at times," Kaitlyn said. Kaiba's cheeks turned a light red. All Kaiba could do look into her green eyes. Everyone was talking to someone else, except Kaiba, Kaitlyn, and Gizaburou. Kaitlyn turned to face Gizaburou and started to talk to him about his band.

Malat was having the time of her life as she rode the motorcycle with Malik. "Do you mind if we move faster?" he asked her. "Go as fast as you want! I've probably ridden something as fast as it!" Malat shouted over the roar of the motorcycle. Her grip around Malik's waist was made even tighter.

Meanwhile, the limo arrived at the school, people stepped to the knowing it was Seto Kaiba's. Some people watched, some people took pictures, and some people even laughed. (some people can be so rude sometimes) Minna and the three other girls smiled knowing what it must be like to go to an award show like the Grammies. The cameras' flashes were starting to annoy Kaitlyn so Yugi and Yami both held her back as Kaiba just smirked.

# Announcer Person#

"Ladies and Gentlemen, here is the band Green Swing! With Gizaburou Brown, John Crabbe, Chris Smith, Matthew Wisnewski, David Tibb, and Malat Ishak!"

Every one in the gym turned to the stage and watched as Gizaburou and Malat ran on the stage holding hands. The students looked at Malat shouted, "How are you guys tonight? I'm Malat and beside me is my best cous, Gizaburou. I'll sing for an hour or so and take requests, but when my cous comes up he and his guitar player, David over there, will sing songs they have written! So let's go!"

Malat soon started to sing a song that her cous had requested. It was "Butterfly" (I think that's the title of the song) "Wow, she can really sing!" Tea said as she danced with Gizaburou.

"She gets from my father's side of the family. Every one in the Brown family can sing or do something with music. Her bro can really rock on a bass," Gizaburou boasted.

Amber looked at Ryou and asked, "Hey where's your friend Bakura?" Ryou looked around and said, "I think he has a date tonight because he usually isn't this sneaky." Someone shoved Amber and she fell into Ryou's arms. "Hn, you found me out," a rather rude voice said. Amber turned around and was about to turn all anger on him, when a girl came up. She had long black hair with cherry red tips and magenta eyes. She smiled and said, "Nice to meet you, I am Kishanta Meliko." Ryou looked at her for a second and said, "You're the star of the girl's basketball team." Kishanta smiled and said, "Yes, but if you excuse us, Bakura and I are going back to dancing." The two walked away and Amber and Ryou went back to dancing.

Minna was slow dancing with Yami and she soon asked him, "Yami, what do you think of Malat's singing?" He looked at her said, "Yes … you're beautiful." (Aww! How Kawaii!) "What did you say?" Minna asked him. Yami blushed and said, "You're beautiful."

Malat finished her time of singing and bowed. She jumped off the stage and walked up to waiting Malik. The two danced for a little while and than when Malat got a little dizzy from dancing so they decided to go outside.

Kaitlyn looked into Kaiba's entrancing blue eyes; the two's faces got closer and closer until they kissed. Yugi looked around to find almost everybody kissing his or her dates. "Almost every one is kissing, so wanna give it a try?" he asked Emily. Emily blushed and said, "Yeah, I guess we could give it a try." The two had a sweet and innocent kiss; you know a short one that's very cute. The two were blushing furiously.

When the last song was finished, Amber looked around and asked, "Hey, where's Malat and Malik?" The others looked around and tried to find the two, but they were nowhere in sight.

"Hey, you guys here is a note from Malat!" Gizaburou shouted. The gang surrounded Gizaburou as he read the note out loud:

#Note#

Cous, tell the others to not worry `bout me. I begged Malik to take me to my stables and he said yes since he wants to see my horse and me in action. You and the rest of the gang are welcome to come too.

#End of Note#

"Well, I should have guessed," said Emily, "Do you guys want to go?" Every one thought for a moment. "I don't," Kaiba snickered, "I don't like horses." Kaitlyn smiled and told him, "I don't care, Malat wants us to go and besides you haven't seen the great Bedouin horse mistress in action."

"Well, I guess it's settled now," Yugi said, "We go to see Malat and Malik and at her horse stables."

When they finally got to the stables they found Malat and Malik racing on two horses. "The one that Malat is riding is Pharaoh, her favorite, and the one Malik is Egyptian Arabian, Queenie," Emily said. They watched as the two raced until Malat ended up winning.

Malat walked up walking Pharaoh and smiled. "You got my note?" she asked. Gizaburou nodded as he patted Pharaoh on the head. "He's grown three hands since you last saw him cous," Malat said, "But I think that's it for his growing." He smiled as the two horses rested.

Malat showed them every single one of her 25 horses in the stables and when they were finished she walked Pharaoh into his stall and kissed him. (Man she loves that horse) Emily and Amber walked up to Malat and told her what everybody had done. "You guys kissed your dates?" shouted in disbelief. The gang all shook there heads yes. "Wow, I'm the only one who hasn't then," Malik said.

Malat looked at her watch and said, "Well, we better get going, my step mom will kill me if I'm late home." Yugi and the rest went and left. Malik watched Malat say good night to each and every horse of hers. Malat smiled as the two walked outside the stables. The two were walking to Malik's motorcycle when all of a sudden Malik turned around and kissed Malat. The two kissed passionately for a second then broke.

When Malik got Malat home, she smiled and kissed him on the cheek. He sat on the motorcycle watched her as she walked inside her house.

Malat walked in and the noticed that it had taken longer than usual to say good night to the horses. Her step mom was waiting for her. "Where have been young lady?" she asked. Malat turned towards her and said, "Like you care. I was with my horses okay!" Malat step mom got up and said, "I can't believe you feel that way!"

"I hate you! I hate you so much! So why don't you just leave me alone!" Malat shouted. Her step mom looked shocked, so she shouted, "You get of my house now, you and your filthy Arabian attitude out now!" Malat ran up the stairs to her room and pulled out her book bag and packed a few things. She ran down the stairs with her book bag, she ran out the house and said, "Good bye!"

Tears stained her cheeks as she ran down the cold and dark streets. She was angrier than usual and nothing could stop her now. She walked into an ally and was caught by a guy in a cloak. Her mouth was covered with a cloth so she couldn't scream.

"Huh? Something bad's going to happen to Malat I know it," Emily said as she woke up out her bed and called Malat's house. "Hello?" Malat's step mom answered the phone. "Hi, this is Emily, Malat's friend. Is she there?" Malat's step mom paused for a second and said, "No, it seems she has ran away."

`Oh, no, just like my dream,' she thought. "Umm, good-bye," she said and hung up. Emily got dressed and ran down her stairs to find a note saying that her mom would be out of town for a few days. `I need to find Malat,' she thought as she ran outside and started to call the others.

Malat was being kidnapped …

~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

P-Y-G: Wow, another cliffie! I am getting really good at this.

Saoko: or not.

P-Y-G: You're just jealous, Saoko. I am really better than you.

Saoko: Hn.