Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ We Could Have Danced All Night ❯ Hold Me Once More ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu-gi-oh! I wanted to but when I tried, I got arrested for borrowing without asking, even though I was thinking on returning them.

Info on story;

Yaoi; A Yugi and Honda

Holds; Rape, beatings and lots and lots of tears thrown in by Lil' Yugi.

other info:

//...// - ghost talking to Yugi



==Hold me once more==

Jounouchi crawled into bed, resting his head upon Seto's lap, who rubbed his hair.


"Any luck with Yugi?" Seto asked, pushing some hair out of Jounouchi's soft face. His hands rubbed the scalp, making Jounouchi groan.


"No, he is keepin' to himself, but why doesn't he trust me? Is there-"


Seto put his finger to Jounouchi's mouth, kissing him lightly. "You want him to trust you as a friend, yet, he did the same with Honda. He only fears that you are lying to him about friendship, he feels that you would back him into the wall and beat him. Give him time, he'll open up to you once more." The brunette once again began to massage Jounouchi's scalp.


"Ya? Well, I'll talk to him again tomorrow, gotta give him time to cool off." Jounouchi closed his eyes, rubbing his cheek into Seto's groin. "Love ya, Seto."


"Love you too pup."


--~~--~~--~~--~~--


A spirit sat on a table, over watching his tri haired counter part. He smiled as the boy pulled himself out of bed, teddy bear at his side.


// Little one, are you all right? //


Yugi shot up, looking around. "W, who said that?"


// It is I, your guardian Yami. // A voice echoed into his head, Yugi smiled as the spirits who form came to view. "You look okay, my hikari."


"Yami, you did come back." Yugi whispered in shock, walking towards the spirit. He kissed the spirit on the cheek, wrapping his arms around his slim body. "I did what you have asked, but I feel bad about it..."


Yami put a hand on Yugi's shoulder. "Yes, it will feel bad at first, but when you wake up, and you don't have to worry about doing something something stupid, so you don't have to worry that somebody will beat the crap out of you." He put his arms around Yugi in a hug.


"Can we have our dance?" the small tri haired boy put his arms around Yami's waist. Yami nodded as they began to dance slowly, him humming a song. "How did you die?" Yugi whispered.


"My boyfriend." Yami whispered back. "He beat one day, all because I was behind schedule, so when I told him to fuck off, he slammed me through the patio door, lost my life then. Sharp piece of glass, right through my head." Yami turned his head, showing a missing piece of head the Yugi didn't notice.


Yugi leaned forward, kissing the mark. "I am sorry to hear that."


Back off Yami smiled off at him. //I'll see you again, soon. I need to go and talk to my superiors.// He whispered disappearing. Yugi felt the air around him disappear, he felt alone again.


"I'll see you again, my angel." He whispered.


---------------\\**//-----------------

Honda walked into the kitchen to the sweet aura of breakfast. Yugi smiled up at him, walking over he pressed his lips against the brunettes cheek.


"I made you some breakfast." Yugi whispered, showing him a plate of eggs, bacon, and a piece of toast. "Eat up." Yugi whispered, walking over to the counter to do some dishes.


"Thanks Yug'." Honda smiled at the small tri haired boy, munching down some food. "How are you feeling?"


Yugi smiled at Honda. "I am okay," he said, kissing Honda's lips. Honda didn't object, he licked Yugi's lips, feeling Yugi's tongue glide it self over his own tongue.


Yugi couldn't believe he was doing this, but deep down, he was happy that there was somebody there for him, even if it was this guys fault he was in the greatest pits of depression. Yugi rubbed his hands over Honda's chest, remember the night of the senior prom. It wasn't all that bad, deep down, Yugi had lots of fun, and it made him feel loved not just in the mind, yet in the heart.


He didn't mean to say all those hateful things, it was just Honda made him mad. Taking him in the car, not even bothering that he didn't want it. Then killed his Jii-chan, it was like Honda didn't want their 'relationship' to get out. If Honda had given him a chance, time to let all those words sink in that night.


Honda picked Yugi up, carrying the small boy to the couch where he sat Yugi down, sitting on the boys waist, his hands pulled Yugi's shirt off. Licking the boys nipples, Yugi groaned, tossing his head back, Honda put it out as an 'okay' and began to kiss Yugi's neck.


"Please, Yug', can I take you?" He asked.


Yugi nodded. "Please, just be gentle this time." Yugi sighed, feeling Honda rub his inner thighs with his pinky.


"Alright."


Honda kissed Yugi's stomach, running his hands over Yugi's manhood, his teeth gently unzipped the boys pants, tossing them on the floor, his fingers around the waist band of his boxers, easing them down. He rubbed his fingers over the skin, pinching it lightly. His other hand rubbed Yugi's shaft, making the boy hissed.


His tongue sucked harshly, making Yugi arch his hips for more of that touch. He cried out, feeling Honda's hands reach under him and pushed into him. Yugi's mouth opened, his pre cum started to sink, begging to release. Honda began to dig into him, hitting a bundle of nerves, Yugi shot up, before falling back with his eyes rolling behind his head.


"Oh god..." Yugi screamed, releasing his seed in Honda's mouth. Honda reached up, kissing Yugi. His own hard on rubbed against the tri haired boys, now empty, entrance. He pushed into the boy, easing himself all of the way. Yugi hissed, leaning back.


"Relax, it won't hurt if you aren't so tense." Honda rubbed Yugi's cheek, feeling the boy relax before he started thrusting into him.


Yugi cries of pain disappeared, reappearing into cries of pleasure. The boy began to pick his hips up, meeting each thrust, feeling Honda rub his hardening penis.


Yugi fell back, crying out Honda's name as he released for the second time, Honda didn't come to far after. Collapsing on Yugi, he pulled himself to his elbows so his full body weight didn't crush the boy.


"I love you Yug', always, please just stay with me."


Yugi leaned forward, kissing Honda's lips. "Hai, I'll be with you forever." He pulled Honda into an embrace.


Sitting up, Honda untangled himself from the sleeping Yugi. He smiled down, pulling up his pants. He didn't have to worry now, Yugi was always going to be there for him. He took a quick shower, once done he walked out and looked at the still sleeping Yugi. Picking the boy up, Honda took him into his room, laying him on the bed.


"I'll be back tonight." Honda smiled, walking out to go to work.


-------------------\\**//-------------------------


Yugi groaned, opening his eyes. He pulled off his night shirt, growling at all the bruises over his body, scares that would never go away. He laid back, looking out the window and at the stars.


"Jii-chan, how are you tonight?" He whispered. "I'm fine, still thinking about you. I'm free now, what type of flowers can I put on your grave? Do you still like White Carnations**? I'll get you some, because you are still on my mind, and in my heart." Leaning back, Yugi shut his eyes, letting sleep take over once more.


--~~--~~--~~--


Seto sat out side the door, over hearing Yugi talk. He realized that Yugi still missed his grandfather, he couldn't blame him. The last time he saw his grandpa was before the shooting.


They had to have a closed casket funeral, all because the face was impossible to repair. Yugi had cried when they had, he realized the comfort Honda was giving him, hugs that Yugi keep pulling himself from. Jounouchi was the one who pointed that out, he told Seto about it because when he gave Yugi a hug, Honda had growled, squeezing Yugi's shoulder and then Yugi pulled back, keeping to himself once more.


Being who is was, Seto had told him it was nothing, and that Yugi was just being depressed with grief and that he just needed time to get his thoughts straight. Jounouchi, regretfully, nodded.


Coming back to thoughts, Seto pulled himself up. "I'll take you to the grave, we need a little talk, my dear once-enemy." Seto walked away, hands in his cloak.


______________________________________________________ _____________________


Araki: *sigh* god, shot me. I'm all better, for once-*phone rings, Araki growls and picks up the phone* Yellow.

Phone: Hey, Araki- um, when ACID offers me this weird ice cream, that I swear looks old, should I eat it.

Yugi: Yami!! *pulls phone* How ya doing?

Phone: Aibou, safe, at the- *dial tone*

Yugi: He hung up...

Araki: I...I don't think he did....