Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ We Could Have Danced All Night ❯ Beatings in the night ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu-gi-oh! I wanted to but when I tried, I got arrested for borrowing without asking, even though I was thinking on returning them.

Yugi: I wish Yami was at the fair yesterday.

Araki: I'm sure ACID had him having fun

*Yami runs in the room*

Yami: Ya don't see me

Araki: good I'm blind

*phone rings*

Phone ~Have you seen Yami, he told me If I closed my eyes he would kiss me, I do open them up and he is gone, he left my door open!~

Araki: Want me to send him back?

Phone: ~Yes, don't use a plane, send him in the mail~

Yami: Wait-


White Carnations: Mean remembrance

=Beatings in the night==

Seto had the drive park the limo not to far from Yugi's grandfather's grave. He looked at Yugi's tight grip on the bouquet of White Carnations, a frown marked over his soft face. Jounouchi hadn't come with him, Seto made him go to college so he could help with KAIBA CORP.


Getting out of the car, Yugi trudged up the hill, Seto going in another direction with Mokuba in tow. Bending his knees, Yugi put the flowers upon the grave, rubbing dust off the tombstone.


"Hello grandpa." Yugi smiled, rubbing the tombstone once more. "How are you doing? Jounouchi is getting a college degree, guess you didn't see that one coming. You remember Anzu? She is a preschool teacher, working at the elementary school. Then there is Ryou and Bakuru, heh, thought those two would be in jail for public indecency? Well, Bakuru is a big time psychologist, Ryou is a stay at home dad. That's right, I said dad, Bakuru and him adopted two kids." He smiled down at the grave, smiled at his grandfather's soul that he imagined sitting they're, listening to him.


"If you see an Angel named Yami, tell him thanks. I am going to court with Honda soon, I just need to finish telling my story to the lawyer. Bakuru is the psychologist they put me with, he told me that I might never be able to sleep somebody again. I think he is telling the truth, I want to love again, but my soul is scared." Yugi quieted as he turned to look at a guy kneeling by the next closes grave. The guy stared back at him with gold eyes.


Yugi smiled, standing up and brushing off his pants. Walking to the car, he stared once more at the guy, run his hand over a grave, not that far from his grandfathers. Sighing Yugi watched Seto and Mokuba walk down the hill from two other graves, Seto face was fainter then normal, Mokuba wanted to cry.


"Ready to go Yugi?" Seto asked, looking at the boy.


Yugi nodded, looking as Mokuba's face lost sorrow, gaining his normal view age, he grabbed Yugi's hand. "Seto, lets go out to eat, You, Yugi, and Me! Come on, it's lunch time, lets not miss a meal!!" He smiled, the sixteen year old grinned, he was still like an eleven year old, the last time Yugi had seen him.


Nodding, Seto shut the door, telling the driver to start going.


Miss a meal...


-----------------\\**//-----------------------

Staring around the house, Honda growled. For the last three months, he had grown accustomed to having Yugi make him dinner, and it was dinner. There was no meal on the table, nothing being cooked, and no Yugi.


He stepped around the house, looking around, Yugi wasn't in any of the rooms, and wasn't hiding out in the closets. Turning when the front door opened, he growled when Yugi walked in, smiling for the first time in a week.


"Yugi, aren't you going to cook tonight?" He snarled, watching Yugi reach into a bag.


Pulling out McDonalds, Yugi smiled, handing Honda the fish sandwich. "I didn't feel like cooking today," He said honestly.


Honda stopped, his breathing slowed. "Who said you could decide when to not cook, or when to." He slapped Yugi, making the boys eyes widen. "Your job is took clean this place up, cook for me, and please me. Don't you understand that!?"


"But, Honda-maru, I want a life, outside your house!" Yugi cried, only to be punched again, his mouth started to bleed, but he didn't fight back, grandpa wouldn't want that. Honda's hands wrapped around Yugi's throat.


"Don't You understand! You belong to me, I own you, and you will listen to me!" Honda yelled, watching Yugi's face turn blue from lost of oxygen. Sitting up, Honda pulled Yugi toward the back rooms, and into the bathroom. He put Yugi on the toilet, reaching up he pulled out several pills, putting them down Yugi's throat. Uncaring to fight back, Yugi swallowed them, gagging on a few pills.


Yugi looked at Honda, feeling himself get picked up once again, being place in the shower.


"I want you to understand, if you don't listen to me, when you get the urge to disobey me, think of this." He turned the water on, watching the tub fill up. Yugi looked up at him, his eyes wide and unsure. Honda pushed Yugi's head down, under the faucet, breaking the air in Yugi's throat. Fighting back, Yugi began coughing, fighting back. When Honda pulled the boy back up, Yugi laid back in his arms, his hair plastered down with water, taking big gasp of air, eyes closed.


Honda pulled Yugi out of the tub, putting him in the bed, shredding Yugi of his soaked closed. Yugi's cries were gasp, he began shivering as the cold air hit him, and the pills Honda pushed down his throat began to react in his system. Laying back, Yugi closed his eyes once more, moving stopped under Honda's touch, his breathing was the only sign of life.


--~~--~~--~~--


Leaning down, Honda took the boys lips, pulling out a bowie knife, he carved designs down Yugi's arms, barely noticeable unless Yugi went around shirtless. Honda licked his lips, leaning down his licked the blood off Yugi's arms, biting his way up, when an idea hit him.


He worked his way to Yugi's bare chest, biting the nipple, his teeth then gnarled around the other, his finger's leaving blood over Yugi's chest, knife leaving faint scares everywhere. His lover would learn, everything had a schedule and it was not to be played with. Nipping Yugi's neck, Honda bit his collar bone.


Grinding his hips, he felt Yugi's manhood harden, making him smile down upon the glorious flesh. "Mine, O, Mine." He took the flesh in his mouth, eating Yugi.


Yugi's mouth fell open in his unconscious state of mind. Honda pulled himself of the hardened shaft, sitting on Yugi, when he let out a hiss. He began to ride himself on the boy, holding his own seed to give to the boy. Smiling even more when Yugi released into him. Getting of the boy, he slammed himself into the tightness of the boy, feeling the warmth over take him.


Moaning, Honda tossed his head back, thrusting his hips back into the small boy, he slammed once more into Yugi, releasing his semen deep inside the boy. Getting off, he left Yugi there, arm bleeding, the blood on his chest still drying, groaning in pain.



---------------------\\**//--------------------


Yugi rubbed his arm, it began to tingle as they keep eating dinner. The pills Honda had given me, several sleeping pills, some aspirin, and other drugs. Just to keep him down. When I awoke, pain was everywhere, I was a mess. My chest is still red in some places, where the blood had dried, dying my skin.


I never said anything after that, I was cut everywhere, and Honda keep glaring at me. So I started to keep to myself, but the drugs he gave me keep rising. On the forth year, one could say I was addicted to them, but I gave up on the fifth, with lots of work. My mind only on one thing, Jii-chan, I could have sworn when that Jii-chan was the one who made me stop. That he was there, looking over me as I had dug into Honda's cabinets, eating anything that would take my mind off the pain.


My face didn't show it, I always looked okay. Honda even said that, so when I didn't wake up that one day, it was only a warning that my act needed to get better, because hiding behind the pain was nothing, never would I want to see another person doing what I did.. Yugi smiled at Mokuba who was telling him jokes he had over heard from a group of kids.


I never wanted to go back, Never wanted to hear of my past.



-----------------------\\**//---------------------< br>

Yugi pulled himself out of Honda's bed, getting ready to make them some breakfast. He growled at the marks covering his arms, but he would never say anything. They were their love marks, to be there forever. Reaching the bathroom, Yugi took his shower, and normal everyday things, reaching for the medicine cabinet, he took three pain killers along with some aspirin. He knew Honda had told him to lay off the pills, but Yugi just wanted something to straighten his mind out, anything that would knock him out for awhile, and not sleeping pills.


Walking into the kitchen, Yugi started to cook when two arms wrapped around him, giving him a careless hug. "How are you feeling, Yugi?" Honda asked, pecking his cheek with several kisses.


"I,I am all right Honda. Please don't hold me, it hurts." Yugi pulled out of the embrace, getting back to work. Honda stared at him, but didn't say anything.


He opened his mouth again, not that long after. "We are having friends over tonight, so you know to be on your best behavior." He licked Yugi's lips, pulling the boys hips closer to his. His arms crawled up words, rubbing Yugi's back. "You seem tense." He pulled Yugi on his lap, rubbing his back.


Yugi looked at him, rubbing his eyes. "I have to get back to work," He whispered. Pulling off his lap, Honda watched Yugi finish breakfast, giving him a plate of eggs and bacon. Turning again, he started up on dishes.


"Eat Yugi."


"I'm not hungry," The boy murmured into a cup of orange juice, Honda could only shrug and head off to work.


----------------


Yugi watched as the small apartment crowded with people, he put some food on the table, turning back to the door, dodging people. He was use to this, these apartments always had parties with drug use, which Yugi only used once in awhile. He felt somebody slap his rear, making Yugi turn to face Kumi, once of his few friends since living with Honda.


Kumi was a little older than Yugi, his gray eyes gave pure beauty as his face was still young. "Hey, Yugi, how are you doing?" His smiled at Yugi's dried look. "Sick huh?"


Nodding, Yugi returned into his kitchen, Kumi following him.


"Don't tell me you are still swallowing those pills, man, you don't need to go down this path!" Kumi yelled, he was always protecting Yugi, that was why he loved Kumi, it was like being with Jounouchi. Yugi sighed, turning on the water to wash his hands, keeping his sleeves down. "Honda beat ya again?" He asked, almost as quiet as his voice.


Yugi didn't respond, he covered his whole arm again, sitting down on the chair. He stared at Kumi's gray eyes, telling him to keep it silent.


Kumi nodded, rubbing his best friends covered hand.


"Yah, he, he beat me again. But he does so because he loves me. He wants me to keep on track."


Looking more serious, Kumi stared deeply into Yugi's eyes. "Then why are you over dosing yourself on pills, it'll hurt to see you die."


"I,I just want to pain, I want to pain to all go away.


"Drugging yourself won't do that, you gotta do what your grandfather would want you to do," Kumi said silently, he knew all about what Honda had done, yet didn't tell, Yugi had begged not to tell.


"YUGI!" Honda's voice echoed from the other room, making the boys jump.


Yugi pulled himself out of his seat, whispering to the floor. "I'll see you soon."


"I'll be here," Kumi whispered.


Yugi walked into the living room, looking throughout the crowds for Honda. He sneezed at the smell floating around in the room, but he didn't say anything. Honda waved, cheerfully, at him, it was obvious he was drunk. Honda reached up for Yugi, pulling the small boy down.


"Drink Yug'." He smiled, handing Yugi a container. Not caring, Yugi swallowed down a mouth full of the crap, gasping when it burned down his throat. The crowds laughed at him, making Yugi shut his eyes.


Honda, noticing that Yugi was embarrassed, kissed him, washing the flush from Yugi's face. His hands roamed over Yugi's rear, cupping it several times as Yugi gasped. Honda whispered something in his friends ear, his friends mouth formed a smile, as a group of people began to remove Yugi's clothes.


"Honda, please!" Yugi screamed, feeling his pants being pulled to his ankles, Honda's hands played with his hard-on, While one by one, Yugi felt people thrust into him, thrusting non stop until they gained their orgasm, then would give another guy a try.


-------------


Yugi cried, walking his way down the halls, no pants on. He locked the bathroom door behind him, rampaging through the medicine cabinet once more. He pulled out several pills, swallowing them one-by-one. Yugi walked to the tub after swallowing a pill from every bottle, laying in the tub, Yugi closed his eyes.


He didn't listen to the bangs on the door, or the music that flooded the house, he just only wanted to sleep.


-------------


My dreams were foggy, I keep walking around this dark place, laughter was towards me. I didn't respond, no sooner the noise quit, making me smile at the silence.


"Yugi..." I heard my Jii-chan voice call to me, looking up I saw my Jii-chan looking at me. "I'm ashamed, boy, why are you doing this to yourself?"


"Doing what Jii-chan!?" I yelled, I knew what he meant, the drugs, the pills. "Why should you care, you left me, left me alone in this world!"


"Do you really think I was leaving you? I have been watching, and I am ashamed at what I am seeing, where is my strong grandson. The one who would stand up to what he thought. I see a cowering child, scared of fighting back."


My Jii-chan stared at me, the way he stared at everybody when he was serious, when he wanted me to stop a bad behavior, the drugs, he wanted me to stop. "Then how do I stop the pain?"


My Jii-chan stared at me, disappearing in the darkness. "You'll find a way, the right way soon." His last words echoed in my thoughts.


---------------


Yugi's eyes opened, he wasn't in the tub at Honda's, he was at some place, a light shining in his eyes. He moaned, trying to sit up, but two large hands laid him back down.


"Lay down Yug'," Honda said, "How are you feelin'?"


Yugi stared at him, he didn't understand. Where were they? "I am alright, Honda-kun, I, I just, I'm lost. Where are we?"


Honda smiled, pushing some blonde stands out of Yugi's face. "We are at the hospital, you collapsed from a drug overdose. You were lucky that Kumi found you, or you wouldn't be here now." He pinched Yugi's cheek. "Now go back to sleep."


Nodding, Yugi leaned back, closing his eyes. Hai, Jii-chan, I'll be good, no more pills to remove pain.


_______________________________________________________ ______


Araki: No ending notes, as far as I know