Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ We Could Have Danced All Night ❯ One More Death ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: *Stare Stare* I...don't...own...Yugioh



*****Data on story:

Rating:
R and NC-17, the first chp. is one of the sex scenes, but there will be more with other characters.



Couplings:
(Yugi/Yami) *Ryou/Bakuru* (Malik/Marik) **Seto/Jounouchi**



Warnings:
Sex, Bad words, Kissie Kissie, Anzu Bashing, and some other things I don't know about yet...



Legend:

~~...~~ = Somebody on the other end of the Telephone

//...// = Spirits talking to one another

/.../ = Yugi's spirit talking back to others


==One more death==


Returning from the hospital, Honda made it ideal to have Yugi rest and regain his health by bringing him meals and letting him sleep. Yugi had given his body to Honda, telling with each bit of all his love. Easy mistakes seemed to set off Honda's anger, Yugi realized after he was beat again the week before for burning dinner.



Honda's anger began to rise more and more everyday, several times a week Yugi gave his body up, and when he disapproved of doing so, he was slapped and unconscious, then would be raped.



Monday started yet another week of pain, the suns light rose into Yugi and Honda's room, waking the small boy with a startled yelp. His face turned to face the smiling Honda, Yugi growled, sitting up and rubbing his bare shoulders.



"Are you feeling okay, my little Lollipop?" Honda licked Yugi's nose, biting the boys upper lip until it bleed. His fingers pinched the small bruises that covered the small boys face, stopping when the phone rang.


Yugi pulled himself out of bed, reluctantly kissing Honda's mouth. He walked out of the room, wishing he had a robe, and out to the phone. Picking up the receiver, he smiled when a familiar voice called his name, it wasn't Jounouchi, as much as he wanted it to be, with Kumi's soft and full-of-life voice.



~~Hey, Yugi, are you feeling all right?~~



A weak smile formed Yugi's lips. "Hai, thank you for the help."



~~You are welcome, oh, I wanted to know if I could take you to the mall tonight, so you can get out of the house.~~



Turning around, Yugi watched Honda leave the room, pulling a pair of pants over his bare waist, a grin on his face when he noticed Yugi playing with the phone wire. "I'll ask him."



"Ask me what?" Honda whispered, his tongue licked over another bruises, making the smaller boy strangle a cry.



"C, can I go to the mall with Kumi, I-"



"NO!" Honda snarled, taking the phone out of Yugi's hands. "He is not going anywhere," he said into the phone, "Just stay away from him, you are ruining him, turning him against me." He gave a short pause, before his voice came back with a yell of acrimony. "No, you just stay away, I still have stuff against you, so just leave my Yugi alone, and you won't suffer." He slammed the phone down, making Yugi back up against a wall.



Walking over to Yugi, Honda put his arms around the small boy, kissing his neck. "I am going to go out and get us breakfast, please stay here and clean the place up. I'll bring you home a coffee and a morning breakfast sandwich."



Nodding, Yugi watched Honda out, before picking up the receiver and hitting the redial button. The phone rang a few times, then Kumi picked up the other line.



"Hey, Kumi-kun, can you come and pick me up in a few minutes, I would like to go to the mall with you."



~~But Yugi, Honda-san is serious about you not coming with me. I don't want you to be hurt.~~ Kumi sounded worried, a soft tap as if the beating against a table.



"Please just come and pick me up..."



------------------\\**//--------------------



Jounouchi groaned, rubbing against Seto, his eyes closed as he moved his fingers through the brunette colored hair. He just wanted the CEO to be happy, he didn't seem happy when he came back from wherever he took Mokuba and Yugi. The brunette seemed to open up as Jounouchi ran his velvet tongue over his erected nipples.



"Where'd ya go with yer brother an' Yug'?" He asked, biting an old scar off the CEOs neck. Seto threw his head back, moaning.



"We went to the cemetery," Seto whispered. His mouth eclipsed over Jounouchi's, pulling the small blonde closer to him, a gasp coming on from the small blonde's mouth. "Puppy, please, no more fore play."



Jounouchi started to remove the cloak that Seto wore, stopping when the door opened and Mokuba ran in the room.



"Seto, the lawyer-" Mokuba stopped in his tracks, turning around. "Sorry," he uttered out, "sorry, I,I shall tell him you are busy."



Jounouchi's face filled with shame, his face turning to his lover. Seto noticed this and looked at his brother. "Has he talked to Yugi?"



"Hai, he know insist on talking to you and Jounouchi-san, but if you two are busy, I can tell him that you are too busy." A smile formed his lips.



"We're coming down," Seto groaned, watching Jounouchi pull of him, walking downstairs. The CEO sat back, buttoning his shirt, pushing his hair back and walking down after his puppy.



--~~--~~--~~--



Seto walked down to see Yugi talking softly to Jounouchi about the upcoming trial, that he didn't want to do it. The lawyer looked over at Seto, a false smile formed his lips as he said his greetings.



"So when is the trail, Mr. Nieshi?" Seto asked, rubbing Jounouchi's blond hair as the smaller boy tended on the tri haired friend.



Mr. Nieshi smiled at his employer. "The trial is next week, and Yugi has promised to me that he will be able to tell all, that he is only scared at Honda's face."



Jounouchi rubbed Yugi's cheek, soothing the boy's shy face. Yugi looked back up, making a small smile.



"I can stand up to him, for what he did." He whispered back.



---------------------------------\\**//----------- ---------------------



Kumi parked his car in the front of Honda's apartment, honking his horn to see if Yugi could here him. Honda's apartment door opened to see Yugi run out, he wore the black leather with a blue under shirt. Watching closely, Kumi opened the door to let Yugi into the car.



The tri haired boy sat down, smiling at Kumi as he started the car. Staring down at purple orbs.



He always loved Yugi, yet understanding that the boy was growing scared around others. He had always acted as a friend, gaining the boys trust, remembering that too much trust is what gave his heart to the hurtful Honda.



"So Yugi, how is it going?" Kumi asked, driving down the road.



"I am fine," Yugi whispered, working up at fixing his turtle neck. Kumi turned to a side, tilting his head to see what the small boy was trying to consume. "Kumi, what does Honda have against you?" Yugi asked, realizing the attention that Kumi had on his neck.



"Well he knows of my feelings towards...others, but that isn't bad. Except, he saved my life in junior high. In return I could only give him my body. Now, my parents are the old type of Japanese, the minute they found out I was no longer a virgin, I was disowned. I was mad at him, yet I could not fight back, I was dirty, every part of me was dirty. So, I tried to kill him on a date we were on, when he was in the eleventh grade. I shoved him towards a glass at the museum."



"Was that the week he came to school explaining he got in a fight with a jerk after his lunch."



Kumi nodded, parking at the mall. "He paid for everything to be fixed, did the work to take care of it. I am now entirely in debt with him, and he says if I don't listen to him, he'll turn me into the court for property damage. I don't need that, I can barley defend myself now, who shall protect me then?" Kumi stared back at Yugi, getting at the car.



Yugi nodded, fixing his collar once more. "Can anything be seen?" He asked, pointing toward his neck.



Shaking his head, Kumi said no and followed the boy indoors. He told the first person why he listened to everything Hiroto Honda had done to him, but he never wanted to tell how he knew what was going on with Yugi. It was all to much, yet Kumi would have given his soul to protect the small boy, not wanting to see what happen to him, happen to the innocent boy.



"So, let's go look around!" Yugi smiled, pulling Kumi through the crowds.



---~~--~~--~~--~~--~~--

Kumi pulled the car out in front of Honda's apartment, laughing at a joke Yugi told him. The boy was so open when away from Honda, Kumi had told himself. The tri haired boy sparkled with innocence when not being in fear of being 'home'.



In their small talk, Yugi had told everything about himself. How his parents had died, and that he was living with his grandpa. Who all his friends were, even that they never came to visit (which Yugi discovered later that Honda told the nurse, who was going to call nearest contact on the contact list, that everybody else on that list were either deceased, or didn't even like Yugi. Which had upset Yugi even more, for the first person on the list was Jounouchi Katsuya).



A small bit of jealously over took Kumi, who leaned over and pressed his lips upon Yugi's; who stilled. Kumi realized his mistake, pulling away and apologizing.



Yugi smiled back at his new friend, leaning over he kissed the boy back, quickly when he noticed Honda's car in the parking lot.



"Thank you for the good time," Yugi whispered, rubbing Kumi's hand.



Kumi nodded. "You are welcome, if you ever need to get out, just call me up." He smiled, watching Yugi get out of the car.



"THANKS!!" Yugi grinned back, before running up the stairs to Honda's apartment.



Kumi watched as Yugi got to the door, then watched Honda pull him in. Fear rose in his chest. Yugi...



--~~--~~--~~--~~--



Yugi looked once more at Kumi's car as he turned the knob on the door, he took a deep breath and pushed the door open. Honda stood behind the door, eyes ablaze as he reached out and pulled Yugi in, slamming the door shut with once glance at Kumi's car. Honda snarled, slamming Yugi against the nearest seat. Yugi stared back at Honda's brown eyes.



"You little whore! Can't I give you a good fuck, or do you have to sleep with everybody you see!" Honda yelled, his palm imprinting into Yugi's cheek, but the boy did not move. Yugi's eyes lost their light as he left his body, to go to his happy place where his grandfather still lived, where his parents were always there. The same place he went whenever he was beat up.



Honda noticed this, grabbing Yugi by the top spike, pulling the boy up to face him. "Come here Yugi, we are going for a ride..." He pulled Yugi out the door, who came back to his senses and nodded.



Honda shoved Yugi into the front seat, starting up the car, Honda drove down the road. Yugi gripped his neck, tears streaming down his cheeks as he looked over Honda's pissed look, he looked kind of high too.



"You've been using drugs again, haven't you?" Yugi asked, sitting closer near the window, he knew what it meant when Honda was high. "Where are we going, please tell me love." Yugi cried out, Honda's dilated eyes turned to face Yugi's scared purple orbs.



He never said anything, he just stared at Yugi for a second, then stared back at the road. His speed dropped, if only a bit, his foot hit the break as they slammed to a halt in front of Kumi's house.



"Get out Yugi, come with me," Honda ordered, shutting off his car. Nodding, broken, Yugi pulled himself out of the car as well. The two walk quietly up to Kumi's house; Kumi ran out when he noticed the car parked out in front.



Bowing, Kumi put on a fake smile, saying greetings and how he hadn't seen Honda since the party, and greeting Yugi with a 'how are you, shame you couldn't go shopping with me.'



Honda's face froze, he knew the lies throughout Kumi's voice, he pointed towards his car, Kumi only nodded and walked over to the car, sitting in the back seat. Yugi walked over, sitting, once again, in the front seat.



"I thought I told you to leave Yugi alone," Honda whispered, sitting in the front seat and starting the car. Yugi remained calm, yet his eyes showed fear to Honda's calmness as the two boys sat quietly. "Why did you take him? Did I not say no?"



Kumi took a deep breath, sitting back. "He called, asked, no begged, for me to take him to the mall, so I did. I would never touch him, Honda-sama, you know that!" The boy did not look up, Honda stared at the boy through the rear-view mirror, yet he didn't say anything, just drove out of town. He stopped in an abandon work site, not that long after. Kumi looked around, yet didn't say anything, Yugi stared at Honda with innocent orbs.



"What are we doing here?" He asked, rubbing his nose. Honda kissed Yugi on the cheek before getting out and opening the door for Kumi. Yugi looked up from his seat and at Honda, who nodded for him to get out as well, which he complied.



The two boys followed Honda into the abandoned factory, looking around as they walked in the place. Honda stopped at a dirty box, facing the two. The floor bellow them was red, making Yugi turn red with knowledge of what was on the floor.



"Kumi, I saw you kiss him, don't act like you didn't do anything." Honda snarled, opening the box, Kumi knew what was going to happen when Honda pulled out a pistol.



Kumi snarled back, his hands gripping to white knuckled. "Why the heck do you care? You go off and fuck everybody you see, does he not have right to cheat on you as well!"



Yugi didn't respond, he sat back, relaxing his back against the wall, he didn't want to get involve. His tongue licked over his lips, to ease the dryness of pain. "Honda, what are we doing here?" Yugi asked.



Honda turned and smiled at Yugi, handing the small boy the gun. "Tell me Yugi, be truthful, did he touch you, in anyway."



Yugi shook his head. He wanted to say no, yet his tongue would lie, so he just keep silent and lie through hand motions. Honda looked at him, then at the gun, then at Kumi.



"I don't believe you." Honda growled, walking back over to Kumi, leaving the gun in Yugi's hand.



Yugi wanted to shoot Honda, he had the weapon, yet his heart couldn't. 'Jii-chan wouldn't want that' Yugi sat up again, his back becoming straight.



"YUGI!" Honda yelled, walking towards the tri haired boy, Yugi's finger made its way towards the trigger. Honda realized this, slapping the hands, his other hand slapping Yugi in the face.



Yugi let out a yelp, the gun was heard and a loud scream.



----------------------------------------\\**//-- ----------------------------------



Yugi shot up from his sleep with a loud scream, sweet dripped from his forehead as his room door slammed open, Jounouchi running in tying his pants, Seto was pulling his pants up when he ran in the room.



"Yug'!" Jounouchi yelled, sitting next to the crying Yugi. He pulled the small boy closer to him. "What happened?" He asked, petting Yugi's hair.



"I killed him, I killed him! I never meant to, I loved him." Yugi cried, laying back in tears. His eyes widened, he needed to talk to a person, a person who he would never be permitted to talk to. "Seto-san can I borrow your car?"



Seto stared at the small boy. "Why?"



"I need to visit somebody." Yugi whispered. Seto nodded, handing the boy his keys. Yugi thanked him, walking out of the room in more tears.



Jounouchi looked at Seto, his eyes down casted. "I am sorry for him, my love, I am not sure how to help him if he won't tell me what bothers him."



Sitting next to the small boy, Seto rubbed Jounouchi's blond bangs. "He'll tell when he is good and ready."



--~~--~~--~~--~~--~~--



Yugi walked into the police department, nobody motioned that he wore sweatpants, and a t-shirt, that would be called sleep wear. The sheriff looked up to Yugi, a smile lurked his lips.



"Can I help you?" He asked, sitting back.



Nodding, Yugi frowned. "You guys arrested a Hiroto Honda, I want to talk to him, it is important."



"I am sorry boy, he is not permitted to talk to anybody."



Nodding once again, Yugi looked back at the sheriff. "I am the one who turned him in, I want to tell him one last thing, before we are going to be notified as enemies." The sheriff sighed, taking Yugi into the room where Honda's cell was, then left with the remark, "if he does anything yell."



Honda looked up at Yugi, his lips formed a snarl. "So it was you."



"I am sorry Honda...but," Yugi sighed, sitting down. "I just, want to protect the next. I noticed you were getting bored with me, and Kumi had said you would get another if you got bored with me."



Standing up, Honda leaned against the wall. "Kumi, are you going to tell how you kill Kumi, so you can join me in here on man slaughter."



Yugi didn't respond, he stood up again. "All I wanted to say is, even if you can't stand me anymore, I will always love you. Nothing in this world can ever change that, I just didn't like your attitude towards me. It really did hurt so much." Yugi walked over to the bars, Honda walked over to the small boy and accepted a kiss that Yugi wanted to give him.



Yugi pulled back, walking up the stairs. "I love you Honda-san," He whispered.



"I love you to my little angel," Honda whispered back, watching the boy up the stairs.



--------------|T|O| |B|E| |C|O|N|T|I|N|U|E|D|--------------



NO ENDING NOTES