Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Weapons Of Mass Seduction ❯ Taking A Prize ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Hey! Neko here again! This is the second chappie of Weapons Of Mass Seduction!When are you going to finish that Yu Yu Hakusho 1 whith me & Thorn?You know she's probably never going to finish that damn thing. She hardly ever finishes a fanfic. She still hasn't finished that damned Kitty series. I still can't believe you paired me with that phsycho wench.Oh you love me and you know it!No! Our's! *sigh* I'm just gonna go on to the story before they get too annoying.

*So Kura, how are lolly pops going to help us?* Ryou sent through the link.
::Think for a second, hikari. Can you think of anything more suggestive than sucking on a lolly?::
*You're evil! But you do realize that Otogi's gonna eat one too, that'll cause a problem for you and me.*
::And if it works, any 'suffering' we go through will be repaid two fold.::
Then Otogi broke their thoughts, "Can I have a lolly? I love them! PUH-LEASE!!!!"
The two white haired bishies looked at each other before breaking out in laughter.
"What's so funny?" he asked with a quizical look.
"Y-you soud so desperate for one," Ryou said between gasping breaths, "I don't think I've ever imagined you begging for a lolly pop."
"So you're saying you've imagined me before?" he asked with a smirk.
"Ummm...... no?" Ryou replied. He wanted to smack himself for letting on that he likes him.
"You don't sound to sure about that answer, hikari!" Bakura came back.
"Oh yes, I fantasize about Otogi all the time!" Ryou laughed sarcastically. In truth, he'd imagined Otogi and Bakura in many different situations. In the shower, on the couch, the table, counter, EVERYWHERE!
*BAKUUUURA!* Ryou whined through the link *I have a little problem here! And it's getting worse*
::You're not the only one, hikari.:: came the response with a nod torwards Otogi who, while laughing, also seemed a bit shifty. It was painfully obvious about what he was trying to hide.
Damn it! He thought to himself. I wish Ryou really *DID* think of me that often. Maybe eating one of these lolly pops will get them going.........
He started sucking on the delicious treat and closed his eyes in enjoyment. He opened them half way to see both angel and demon attempting to hide growing erections.
Smiling, he walked over to the two and asked, "It seems I've caused you both a little problem. Nothing I can't fix, right?"
Bakura grabbed him and pulled him into a kiss while Ryou worked on undoing his pants.
::So much for our other idea, eh?::
"What do you mean 'other ideas'?" Otogi asked.
Bakura stopped for a second, "How did you hear what I said? I was using Ryou and my mind link."
MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! cliffie! *ducks random objects* I'm sorry! My muses are beating me 2 get my Latin homework done. They say I'm already too far behind. That's because you are!only one assianment behind!And that's too many! Now leave the computer & do it!O.K.! Review! I'll write more as soon as the Homework Nazis leave their post.