Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Welcome To Slavery ❯ Welcome To Slavery-Chapter 19 ( Chapter 19 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Sorry this chapter is so late, I'm spending two week's at my sister's and her computer is so different from mine and it's got me all off balanced and her computer is so SLOW! I can hardly stand it! ~pout~ anyway I hope you like chapter 18 to "Welcome To Slavery" ENJOY!!!

Ryou instinctively cringed and tried to pull away when one of the figures embraced him. He closed his eyes tightly trying to push the man off him. He was surprised when he let go of him though, 'why let go?' Ryou thought as he retreated slightly from them both.

"Ryou…it's me." Yami said removing his hood

Ryou's eyes filled with tears as he jumped into Yami's arms despite his legs protest to standing up. He smiled when Bakura removed his hood as well.

"You…you came." Ryou said softly resting his head on his lovers shoulder.

"Of course we came." Bakura said ruffling Ryou's hair playfully, giving him a gentle kiss on the forehead and cheek.

"How did you find me?" Ryou asked pulling back slightly to look into Yami's eyes

"We basically stopped at every tavern this land has." Yami said softly

"I guess when you look like me it's normal to assume something like that huh?" Ryou said a bit somberly.

"We're not trying to insult you ototo…but we figured that Marik would sell you to someone like the man downstairs…are you hurt any?" Bakura asked concerned

"No…I guess not, my legs are a little hurt but I'll be fine." Ryou said softly.

Ryou was tired he wanted to go back home so badly he didn't like being in this tavern and luckily Yami didn't make a scene about leaving, he simply bought him so not to make a big deal about it. Bakura was a bit irritated about this, he wanted Yami to shut the place down but Yami simply wanted to go home as well…they had Ryou now that's who they came for in the first place. Ryou closed his eyes and rested his head on Yami's chest and as they rode back to the palace, he had fallen asleep.

"He must be exhausted…" Yami commented brushing a strand of hair out of Ryou's face.

"I would be too, you have no clue what he has been through in the last few days…all because of your absence…he need's you so much." Bakura said softly so not to wake Ryou as he took him from Yami's arms gently to cradle his ototo.

Yami smiled at the two as Ryou unconsciously clung tighter to his brother. "You really should stay…he need's you too." Yami said sitting down on his bed as Bakura laid his brother down and Yami tucked him in.

"He seems to care about those who put him in danger…it's just his luck, strictly speaking he should be dead, but I guess we balance each other out on saving his life and putting it in harms way." Bakura said a small smile playing across his lips.

"All the more reason you should stay." Yami said placing a hand on his shoulder

Bakura shrugged, he didn't really want to reside in the palace but that bastard Marik was still lurking about somewhere even if it wasn't forever he would stay for a little while, just to please Ryou if nothing else.

"Whether you like it or not I'm staying with him tonight, I won't leave him until I know he is perfectly safe." Bakura said sternly so there would be no argument and thankfully, Yami didn't give him one. Yami simply moved to the other side of Ryou and laid down next to him.

"You do intend on sleeping though right?" Yami asked pulling Ryou into his arms

Bakura simply nodded getting on the other side of Ryou and soon they all fell asleep in each other's arms.

One Month Later…

Ryou laughed as his brother tackled him to the ground nearly knocking down a table as they wrestled on the ground.

"Will you two stop it?" Yami asked shaking his head "You're going to break something." Yami said lifting Ryou off the ground and over his shoulder.

"You seem to ruin all my fun." Bakura said a slight scowl in his voice as he lifted himself off the ground cracking his neck.

Yami just rolled his eyes depositing Ryou on the bed and kissing him softly on the forehead. Bakura stretched out on the bed, he was still getting used to his brothers relationship with the pharaoh although he understood it. No problems had occurred at all, about a week after Ryou's rescue Marik was found dead washed up on the side of the Nile, probably drowned, but no one really cared as long as he was dead. And Seto was executed for conspiracy.

Ryou smiled "Thank-you." Ryou said softly kissing his brother on the cheek and Yami on the lips "I'm so happy that you both found me." Ryou said softly

"It's been a month Ryou." Bakura said sitting up looking at Ryou curiously wondering specifically about the sudden thank-you.

"But I never said thank-you." Ryou said tilting his head to the side

"We know your grateful Ryou, you don't need to verify anything." Yami said ruffling his hair and pulling Ryou into his lap as he sat down on the bed next to Bakura.

"Are you staying Bakura?" Ryou asked softly

Bakura shrugged "I don't know, I really have nothing here to keep me…except you, but you won't need me forever, I don't think you need me much longer either." Bakura said looking at Ryou intently.

"You're my brother Bakura I will always need you." Ryou said softly

Bakura again shrugged as he stood up, "I'll be in my chamber if you need me." He said walking away.

"He'll stay if you say you want him to." Yami said turning Ryou's face to his

"But I don't want him to stay here if he's unhappy here…he's not used to a life of such luxury and he doesn't want to get used to it either…he like's roughing it in life." Ryou said sighing.

"Let's do something else to take our mind's off him for now." Yami said kissing Ryou passionately as Ryou leaned into the kiss happily.

Bakura walked through the hallways, Ryou had taught him how to read although he still had problems with it so he took his time looking at the inscriptions over the walls.

"What are you looking at?" A woman's voice asked

Bakura just shook his head "Honestly I haven't a clue…yet." Bakura said concentrating on it, as the woman got closer to him leaning over to look at the inscription closer her black hair falling over her shoulders.

Bakura frowned "Who are you?" He asked curious that he had never seen her before

"Isis…I'm Malik's big sister, are you Ryou?" She asked seeming confused

"No, I'm his older brother Bakura…what was that look for?" Bakura asked

"Oh, its just Malik described him and you fit the physical appearance but not the age…or anything else for that matter." She smiled slightly.

"we know this all to well." Bakura said continuing his walk as she tagged along beside him and they talked to one another.

"Is he with the pharaoh?" She asked

"Of course, he doesn't seem to get along well with the other's that are his age." Bakura said

"Neither does Malik, he sticks to the one he loves…that's why I'm here to give my brother some other attachment besides his lover." She said

"Sound's like my occupation as well." Bakura said sighing

"You don't seem very happy here." Isis said trailing off a bit noticing his expression as he looked out a window.

"I don't belong here…I want to leave but I don't want to abandon my brother…again." Bakura said

"I used to be here too…then I found out what had happened to my little brother and I wanted to protect him so I came back a short while ago…should misfourtune fall upon him again I want to be there for him." She said

"You don't seem like you belong here either." Bakura said leading against the wall

"until he say's it's okay for me to go home…I'll stay here." Isis said

"Home?" Bakura asked

"I lived in the city, my friend is watching over my place until I can go back." Isis said

"I don't even think people could find my home should they even be looking for it." Bakura laughed slightly "But it would be nice to return home someday."

"Yes." Isis said as they parted ways.

I might add a lemon in the next chapter and I was curious if you want me to make Isis/Bakura pairing. Anyway I'm sorry that this chapter is so late!

PLEASE REVIEW!!!