Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Welcome To Slavery ❯ Welcome To Slavery-Chapter 20 ( Chapter 20 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Well here is chapter 20 to "Welcome To Slavery" and I was really surprised how much people liked this story too! Well I'm almost sorry to say that this is the last chapter but I think you'll be pleasantly surprised by the ending and I hope you review it too cause it'll help me to finish other stories of mine, anyway I hope you liked the story cause it is now finished and I hope you enjoyed reading it too! Thanks to all who have read and reviewed this and other stories and as always, ENJOY!!!

Ryou moaned in pleasure as Yami's mouth moved further south down his torso. He smiled as he felt his hot breath brush against his erection as he gripped the sheets hating the suspense that Yami was putting him through but loving it at the same time. He smiled to himself, Yami hadn't touched him in a while actually thinking Ryou would be to sensitive after his experience with Seto and Marik but that wasn't the case. He wanted Yami to touch him to make love to him and cleanse him of what they did…he loved Yami and was only content within his arms. The soft moans and whimpers were enough to make Yami go insane with lust but refrained he most certainly didn't want to scare Ryou, not now, not after what he had been through. Yami worked upon Ryou agonizingly slow, as Ryou shook his head in frustration wanting so badly to release but at Yami's current pace it wasn't possible. He pulled away from Ryou to remove his own clothing but Ryou took the liberty of removing his sash and taking his length into his mouth. Yami gasped at this not really expecting it but enjoying all the same. Ryou took off the rest of his clothes without once removing himself from Yami's length as he gently caressed his thighs and massaged his sac. Yami clenched his teeth to keep from releasing as he leant over and pushed a finger inside Ryou causing Ryou to suck upon Yami exceptionally hard. Yami smiled slightly but continued to work his finger in and out of Ryou and added a second and third using a scissor motion to stretch him out. Yami eventually couldn't take anymore as he pulled Ryou off of him and onto his back claiming his lips and pushing himself into Ryou in one thrust. Ryou cried out slightly half from surprise and half from pain although he liked it. Yami's hunger surprised Ryou, he was usually very gentle with him he never was forceful with his movements…but they had not been physical with one another for almost a month so Ryou allowed him to be as rough as he wanted, not to mention he was enjoying himself. Ryou held tightly on to Yami as he moaned and twisted with pleasure with every thrust as it sent waves of ecstasy through his body. Being flipped over and taken again and again until he cried out Yami's name, only to immediately restart in a different position. He sat in Yami's lap while impaling himself upon his lover's length over and over again while breathing heavily, Ryou was tired and his legs ached slightly but didn't want to stop. Yami looked at him completely infatuated with Ryou, his eyes were glazed over as he writhed in pleasure on top of him throwing his head back and gasping slightly. Yami kissed his neck and held him closer to his body.

"You're adorable when you blush…" Yami said trailing off

Yami pulled out of him placing him on his hands and knees as he slammed into him. Ryou screamed in pleasure as Yami relentlessly pounded into him not once holding back. He rested his head on the sheets clutching them tightly with his hands. His eyes slightly widened when Yami grabbed Ryou's length in his own hand and stroked him slowly at first but faster and faster making Ryou moan. Yami's breathing became labored and he knew he was close as he worked Ryou's length harder and faster. Ryou screamed and released his muscles wrapping tightly around Yami's manhood causing him to release as well and collapse upon Ryou's back. Ryou's legs finally gave way underneath him and he gasped slightly trying to regain normal composure. Yami recovered much quicker than Ryou and pulled the trembling boy in his arms and rocked him gently. Ryou closed his eyes not noticing the tear slipping from his eye.

"Did I hurt you?" Yami asked concerned.

"No…that was a side of you I've never seen before." Ryou said his body feeling slightly numb still recovering from the session.

"Sorry…you have no clue how much I've been suffering without being able to have you…and the thought of what Marik and Seto did to you only makes me wonder if…if you still wanted to be with me." Yami said holding him closer.

"Don't be silly." Ryou said kissing him softly "I love you, nothing can separate us…you have cleansed me body and soul…I am yours and I always will be, I am your willing slave." Ryou said kissing him strongly.

Yami kissed back before pulling away a little out of breath "I never considered you my slave Ryou." Yami said softly

"But I am, how else can I completely belong to you? You must understand that I would not have myself as anything but yours." Ryou smiled snuggling closer to Yami who wrapped his arms around Ryou gently.

"I feel as if I've tainted and enslaved an angel." Yami said

"I'm not an angel Yami…and you have not tainted me you have purified me and I am more than happy to be enslaved…as long as it's by you." Ryou kissed him one last time before he fell asleep in his lover's arms, which soon followed.

Bakura closed his eyes listening to the conversation that followed their lovemaking.

"I hope you live happily my brother." He said softly slipping a note underneath the door.

Isis knew how to read and write and she helped him write a letter saying goodbye to Ryou and other things she also said she would keep an eye on him as long as she remained in the palace and when she left she would make sure that Malik looked after him as well. He sighed he would miss Ryou but he didn't belong here he belonged on the streets that's where he wanted to be. He wanted adventure and excitement and the palace didn't offer him anything but sanctuary…maybe one day he would return to see how his dear brother was doing but not anytime soon, he wanted freedom and was glad that Ryou didn't follow his path to a life of thievery…he belonged to the safe arms of Yami now Ryou was happier with Yami than he could ever be with Bakura. Bakura turned quickly on his heel taking a horse and ridding into Egypt going to his neglected underground home where he stayed living a life of adventure and becoming once again one of the most wanted men in all of Egypt.

Ryou read the note the morning after Bakura had left and despite Yami's offer to go and get him Ryou declined knowing it was what Bakura wanted and Ryou knew he wouldn't find him anyway…they would never find his brother and he would live for as long as the gods allowed…fate was something none of them could escape and even when Yami was forced to put a price on his head again Ryou knew his brother would evade anyone who came within a foot of him. You cannot catch the king of thieves he would sooner die anyway. Ryou lived in the palace for the most of his years until Yami was sealed inside a millennium item just like his brother had been previously. Ryou lived inside his brothers old home until he soon meet his own end and he prayed to Ra that they would all meet again someday in another life if necessary.

Ryou awoke with a start from his bedroom as he turned on a lamp in his room looking around it a little out of breath as he flopped down back on the bed shaking his head as he ran his fingers across the millennium ring.

"What a strange dream…" He thought aloud as his fingers played with the ring

Ryou smiled to himself as he remembered the dream to the very last detail…it was one of the most romantic, dramatized, beautiful dreams he had ever had, he wondered what it all meant but let that thought to rest as he fell once again to sleep.

~THE END~

Well how did you like the ending? Most didn't want the Isis/Bakura pairing so it didn't happen anyway I hope you liked me ending it as a dream for the future Ryou, cause if I feel like it later I plan to make a sequel to this story anyway please review and I would like to thank everyone who made this story such a success! THANK YOU!

PLEASE REVIEW!!!