Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Welcome To Slavery ❯ Welcome To Slavery-Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Well this will be my second Ancient Egypt fic Huza! And I promise I will keep up with updating my other story "Father, Mother, Lover" Well I hope you like it! Pairing are uncertain at the moment except for Yami/Ryou

Disclaimer

I do not own Yugioh or any of the characters.

Ryou shivered in the dark cold cell, unaware of where he was or who held him at the time. He was scared Bakura wasn't here to protect him like he always did and now Ryou was alone. He let a few silent tears fall from his face and cursed himself mentally for allowing himself to be caught as he remembered how he got into this situation in the first place…

~FLASHBACK~

Ryou walked through the Bizarre; to most he was merely a cloaked figure for his face could not be seen. He did this for his own protection, he was beautiful according to most even his own brother said so. Usually Ryou rarely left the house, his brother was a notorious thief and he had to be careful about where he went and who saw him. A slave trader or a tavern owner could easily pick him up, but he had to go out for his brother was ill. He needed to get fresh water and food for him so that he could recover but Ryou was very worried, money wasn't really a problem, Bakura stole enough to give them a comfortable life style nor was it the fear that Bakura might not recover his illness…it was the Pharaohs birthday celebration in a few days and the slave traders that had recently come to town, he need to leave quickly. He quickly bought some bread, vegetables, a few fruits and fresh water and placed them gently into his basket as he hurried back to his brother. Once inside the small house his brother rushed to his side.

"You were gone longer than I thought…I worried…I should have gone not you." He said

"No, your sick, you wouldn't do me any good making yourself weaker now lay back down." Ryou said grabbing a fruit and putting it in his brothers hand "Eat you need to build up some energy." Ryou smiled at him

"Did you have any trouble?" He asked lying down

"No, a few wandering eyes but that's nothing new." Ryou said removing his cloak "Are you feeling any better?" Ryou asked

"A little thanks to you." He said, "I should be well enough to go out tomorrow." He said sitting up in the bed.

Ryou handed him a glass of water "Drink this you'll get dehydrated if you don't drink enough." He said holding the glass to his brother's lips

"You worry to much." Bakura said

"You never worry, so I have to make up for it." Ryou smiled

Bakura rolled his eyes "Any news?" He asked

"The Pharaohs birthday is coming up…slave traders are coming to town soon as well." Ryou said shrinking a little

"Don't worry, his birthday will pass and then the traders will leave." Bakura said

Ryou had been through this before every time the Pharaoh had a birthday slave traders would kidnap, buy, or steal girls and boys and give to the Pharaoh as slaves for all purposes as a gift. Ryou was nearly caught twice before but managed to get away because his brother was always close by…but this was his eighteenth birthday supposedly he has become a man and will require pleasure slaves, more traders have come this year than any other. Ryou winced at the thought and shook it away quickly. Bakura noticed this

"Don't worry brother, I wont let them come near you." Bakura smiled and kissed him on the forehead.

Ryou sighed as he went to the small hole that was a window in their wall and looked below him. But unfortunately he saw palace guards at the opening of their home; they must have traced the thefts to Bakura back here. He ran to his brother quickly.

"We have to leave! Palace guards are here!" Ryou yelled

"Come on!" Bakura said taking his brothers hand

They went out the back door just as the guards entered their room, and began to run down the alley way. They heard the guards burst through the back door shortly afterward.

"Bakura!" Ryou yelped, "I forgot my cloak!"

"We don't have time for it Ryou, we have to go now!" Bakura said leading his brother through the quickly darkening alley.

They hid in a dark corner and waited for the guards to come running past them. Ryou could tell that Bakura had over exerted himself and probably couldn't run any further if they found him. Bakura looked up at his brother.

"If they catch us hiding here I want you to run okay, don't worry about me and just run understand?" Bakura breathed

Ryou heard the voices of the guards "I'll run." He said and kissed Bakura gently on the cheek.

Ryou looked at his brother one last time who had fainted and heard the footsteps come ever closer as he closed his eyes. He ran away from Bakura making sure the guards saw him and their attention would be directly drawn to him and away from his brother. They chased him immediately leaving the unconscious Bakura in safety because of the night. However Ryou was in great danger he had to lose them quickly if he did not there was no telling of what was to become of him, but he had to keep his brother safe that was his main priority at the moment.

~END FLASHBACK~

But they had caught him and Ryou was dragged away. They had knocked him out almost as soon as they caught him, and he woke up here…wherever here was. He was slightly satisfied that running away wasn't a complete disaster, it did keep his brother safe, and that is all he really cared about at the moment. But regardless of that he was still scared and he didn't know what was to become of him now. He couldn't see an inch in front of his face and there were no windows to let any light in even if it was day. Ryou pondered the thought that he had been thrown in jail, but he was wrong on that notion too. Soon a man came into the cell grabbing Ryou roughly by the hair and dragged him into another room shoving him to the floor. He pressed his foot into the small of Ryou's back to keep him down.

"Iie!" Ryou screamed but the man ignored him

"What the hell did he say?" Another man asked

"Dose it matter? Do you want to buy him or not?" The man said "I'm sure I can sell him to someone else." He said

"No, he will do fine as a present for our Pharaoh." He said

The man removed his foot and Ryou scurried to the other side of the room scanning his surroundings. He saw the man pay the other, and was left alone with him. Ryou looked around for any possible route of escape but there were none. The other simply starred at him as if trying to figure him out.

"What is your name?" He stated making more of a command than a question

"…R-Ryou" He stammered slightly

"Well Ryou…welcome to slavery." He said

Well what do you think? I hope you liked it other chapters will be better I promise!

PLEASE REVIEW!