Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Welcome To Slavery ❯ Welcome To Slavery-Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Thanks to all my reviewers! I'm surprised that this story is doing well, personally I thought I should erase the whole thing and start over but you guys seem to like it so I'll keep going! Thanks again!

Please stop bringing to my attention that I spelled Bazaar wrong…I Know, I have gotten the concept, and I am sorry, but I'm not going to change an entire chapter for one misspelled word thanks!

Oh, and about the Japanese words, I do that because 1) it's a habit and 2) I have no clue how to write in Egyptian so just pretend with me. J

I hope you enjoy chapter 5 to "Welcome To Slavery"

Ryou looked at Yami curiously as he dressed himself. Marik had told him that he was to be the Pharaohs pleasure slave, and Malik had said him to be the Pharaohs whore even…but Yami didn't touch him, he would occasionally kiss him on the cheek but that was really all he had done to Ryou. Ryou had been Yami's slave for almost a month now and Ryou was curious on why he didn't use him.

"Sama?" Ryou asked

"Why are you calling me that? What happened to Yami?" He asked

"I…why don't you…use me?" Ryou asked not sure if he should be asking this or not

"I don't know…possibly because when and if I have you I want you to be willing, I wont take someone against their will…and certainly not you." Yami said

"If?" Ryou repeated

"Its up to you weather not I will have you, I wouldn't force you." Yami said smiling at him gently.

"But you could have anything you wanted…why wait for something when it's right in front of you…I am a slave, your slave." Ryou said

Yami smiled at him shaking his head as he picked him up placing him on the bed gently.

"Ryou…just because I can take what I want doesn't mean I should have it. Marik takes what he wants but I am not like him, I would never have you like he does Yugi." Yami said as he began to leave.

"Then why do you bother with me?" Ryou quickly said

"What do you mean?" Yami asked curiously

"There were probably many willing slaves that would love to do as you told them and please you in ways that I wouldn't know how too…why me?" Ryou asked

"Your innocence, your youth, your inexperience, it all intrigues me. I've had experienced lovers before they were the ones teaching me about pleasure. I want to be the one teaching, and I want one starved for knowledge." Yami said simply sitting down upon he bed.

He couldn't help but kiss those petal soft lips that he had the privilege of tasting so many weeks ago. And to his surprise Ryou didn't freeze and pull away this time, he was actually kissing him back. Yami pulled him closer, laying him down upon the bed pressing his body against Ryou's. Yami grinded his hips against Ryou and to his satisfaction pulled a moan from his lips. Ryou gasped when Yami again thrust his hips against him and then invaded his mouth with his tongue. Ryou slightly retreated but found the feeling to be…nice so he allowed Yami full entry into his mouth as Yami explored his mouth slowly. Ryou wrapped his arms around Yami's neck pulling him closer to his body and pressing wanting to feel his warmth their faces closer together. Yami knew he should pull away soon if he should want to stop later; he was intoxicating in his own simplicity.

"Ryou, are you sure you want this?" Yami asked

"Yes." Ryou didn't hesitate but it was obvious Yami was having second thoughts "Yami, I want you to be my first…even if you don't keep me I want you to be my first." Ryou said

Yami eyes became distressed and he pulled away from Ryou hiding his face from the young boy.

"Ousama?" Ryou asked "Did I do something wrong?" He asked

"No Ryou, its just…" Yami stopped

"What?" Ryou asked

"The first time I met you I made sure that you understood that you were my slave." Yami said looking away from him

"But…that's what I am." Ryou admitted a bit soberly.

"No, you're not…not really" Yami said looking at him "If you were my slave, trust me when I say that you would be miserable…I don't treat you like I do my other slaves…I like you." Yami said.

"You sound as if that's a bad thing, if it helps I like you too." Ryou said

Yami looked at him and smiled at him "You're surprising." Yami said

Ryou wrapped his arms around Yami's waist "Please?" Ryou said biting his lower lip "I'm not saying because you want to hear it or anything…I want it." Ryou said

Yami picked him up laying him back down on the bed and nodded to Ryou's request as he kissed him passionately.

He took off Ryou's shirt and Ryou slightly shivered at the cold air and pulled Yami closer. Yami took of his own shirt and kissed down Ryou's neck and chest sucking upon Ryou's nipples and biting them gently. Ryou gasped at this although it slightly hurt he liked it nonetheless. Yami pulled Ryou's pants from him and any other article of clothing the two of them had left. Ryou was so beautiful in the pale candlelight with a blush spread across his face and chest.

"You're adorable when you blush." Yami's aid smiling

"How many times will you tell me that?" Ryou said with a smile

Yami kissed him forcefully wanting to dominate him, and was happy when Ryou complied without having to be told. He refused to let others dominate him and Ryou was being exactly what he wanted without having to be instructed…you couldn't train someone to be like Ryou was being…it was perfect. Yami pulled away from the kiss and brought Ryou's length into his mouth sucking upon him firmly causing Ryou to moan and gasp. Yami seemed to like Ryou's pleasurable moans and gasps and went to extra lengths to bring more out.

"Ousama!" Ryou cried as he released

Yami leant next to his ear "I like it when you call me that…continue to do so." Yami said although it was not a command. "Ryou I want you to relax, this might hurt a little."

Ryou was a bit to fatigued to talk, so he simply nodded his head to Yami gasping slightly. Yami gently pushed a finger inside Ryou who arched his back and was brought back to reality. He whimpered slightly but Yami expected it.

"May I continue?" Yami asked making sure it was okay

Ryou nodded his head his eyes tightly shut. Yami began to draw his finger in and out of Ryou's tight passage, he wanted to feel himself embedded in that heat, but knew that Ryou was a virgin and he needed to be patient…he didn't want to hurt him. Yami soon added a second and third finger into Ryou who would protest slightly but allowed him to continue. Yami continued to draw his fingers in and out of Ryou until he was sure Ryou was enjoying himself. He pulled his fingers out of Ryou and looked at his body for a moment sitting up. Beautiful taunting flesh glistening with sweat, tight belly strong arms and legs…he was a being of purity and awe. Yami drew Ryou into his lap kissing him strongly distracting him as he impaled Ryou on his length, Ryou gasped loudly and tried to pull away at first but Yami deeply kissed him and kept him on his length until Ryou relaxed. He brought Ryou up and down upon himself as Ryou as Ryou rested his head upon Yami's shoulder gasping slightly with each movement.

"Does it hurt?" Yami asked

"A little…continue Ousama." Ryou said

Yami smiled at him a she laid them both back down, Ryou on his back and Yami hovering over him. Ryou slightly whimpered at the feeling but soon was moaning with pleasure encouraging his lover to continue and never stop. Yami grabbed Ryou's wrists holding them above his head while he began to stroke Ryou and he slammed into him, quickening his movements and thrusts.

"Oh Ra…" Yami breathed as he pumped in and out of him

Yami crushed his lips against Ryou's who moaned into the kiss. Yami broke it and sucked upon Ryou's neck wanting to taste every inch of Ryou's body as he licked the side of his neck and brought him into another bruising kiss. His thrusts became more forceful as the pressure upon Ryou's wrists became harder but Ryou didn't say anything, he was so lost in the moment. Ryou climaxed as Yami thrust himself inside Ryou as few more times before climaxing himself as falling against his young tenshi. Yami breathed heavily as he let go of Ryou's wrists.

"Did I hurt you?" Yami asked concerned

"No, I'm fine." Ryou said as he smiled and snuggled closer to Yami

Yami smiled as he buried his face in Ryou's hair.

"Oyasumi Tenshi." Yami said as he fell asleep holding his personal angel.

Huza I finally finished chapter 5! Lousy writers block ~grumbles~ oh well I hope you liked and if you have any questions about some of the Japanese words just ask and I'll be happy to define them for ya! Anyway I hoped you liked it!

PLEASE REVIEW!!!