Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ What Might Have Happened ❯ U. The End into the Beginning ( Chapter 38 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

~*^^*~

U. THE END INTO THE BEGINNING

I'm so tired of being here

Suppressed by all my childish fears

And if you have to leave

I wish that you would just leave

'Cause your presence still lingers here

And it won't leave me alone

These wounds won't seem to heal

This pain is just too real

There's just too much that time cannot erase

When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears

When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears

I held your hand through all of these years

But you still have

All of me

You used to captivate me

By your resonating life

Now I'm bound by the life you left behind

Your face it haunts

My once pleasant dreams

Your voice it chased away

All the sanity in me

~*^^*~

Ryou Bakura had given her back the Millennium Eye, feeling that something was always making old memories resurface. It was after the Virtual Reality Accident and the start of summer as Yugi Motou laid sprawled out over her bed staring at the ceiling near the crack of dawn, hoping the Millennium Eye reached Maximillion Pegasus

["Gi’z’Mo, I can’t keep this." he stated about two weeks after the Accident as he handed her the Millennium Eye. "Every time I touch or hold it or even glance at it..."

"You feel guilty about what was done?" she supplied as he looked away. "I understand, Ryou." she stated accepting the golden eye as he then hugged her.

"I thought you’d be mad." he sobbed in to her shoulder as she raised an eyebrow. "Bakura was screaming at me not to." she patted his back as Yami took some interest in this.

"Ryou, no problem! I would have done the same thing." she stated as he pulled back, letting her wipe his tears with her thumbs as she kissed his forehead. "Don’t worry about Ba’tty’kura, he’ll get over his hissy fit or else we can buy him a box of Midol and make a party of it." He was laughing as she patted him on the back.

"What are you going to do with it?" he asked as they started to walk through the park.

"Do some research and find away to make amends with Pegasus, I guess." she stated as he looked surprised. "Don’t give me THAT look, ‘Kura, trust me. It will be a peace offering so he doesn’t try to kill the rest of us for what happened."]

She was now sprawled out in bed with Yami enjoying his position on top. She ran her fingers through his hair as he lightly nipped her neck as she giggled and found herself facing a grinning Yami. "Why do I feel unsafe now?" she asked as he laughed and licked his lips.

"Mmm... breakfast." he muttered kissing her as she was a bit shocked, but giggled and accepted it. "My Game, such addicting game of no wins and no losses... but your MY Game." he whispered against her lips.

"I think I can get used to a possessive Hormonal Pharaoh." she stated with a small smile as she ran her fingers through his hair.

!*^^*!

Stirring in the swirl of darkness, a force reawakened in the Tombs of the Forgotten. A figure that felt the energies of the should have been long dead. The one that aided the events of the Dark Decade for Khemet...

He let out a scream of rage as eyes blazed. "Pharaoh... death." he growled as nothing responded. "DEATH TO PHARAOH! he roared as his voice echoed off of the stone walls.

!*^^*!

Shadi let out a breath as his eyes snapped open.

He had seen the awakening, felt the powerful rage that the Forgotten Seth had unleashed. He flinched and knew that trouble was now in the future. He could tell that the Holders, the reincarnates, would have more troubles then they did before with the appearance of this enemy.

Something was going to happen.

Terrible events could be seen, but not what they were.

"Gods help us." he stated in fear.

~*^^*~