Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Whenever, Whereever ❯ Magic of the Cards ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Kami fumbled through her deck, flipping past Monsters, Magic Cards, and Trap Cards. Her deck was quiet similar to Seto's, yes, you know what I'm talking about. There was only suppose to be four Blue-Eyes White Dragon cards right? Well, Kami stumbled upon the fifth, the one no one knows is out there, and she never played it in a duel, and she never planned on it either. But that isn't the only card that she has the same as him, she has many others, maybe she has all the cards he does, she wasn't quiet sure of it, and anyway's she never really cared.

Kami held the Blue-Eyes in front of her face and looked at it. The blue and white scales on the dragon in the picture was beautiful. "Oh how I want to make this thing come to life..." Kami sighed. "But if I do everyone will know." she smirked and put the card back in the deck. "Kama!" she yelled. "Figure anything out yet?!"

Kama walked in the room and shook her head. "No, I'm still not sure if we should do that to the cards."

"Pussy." Kami grumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You...forgave him?" Yami asked looking at Anzu. "Wh-why?"

"Don't worry about it Yami." Anzu said. "I'm never gonna be with him again, but it turns out he was drunk..."

"I see..." Yami said.

"Oh..and look at this..." Anzu handed Yami the letter she had gotten.

Yami read it over, his eyes moved quickly up at Anzu. "This is....GREAT!" he exclaimed.

Anzu shrugged. "I was sick...I swear I thought I was going to throw-up when I first read it."

"Really? Why? This is such good news, Anzu!" Yami said.

"Yeah, I just hate the thought of getting up in front of all those people and sing." Anzu said.

"Did you tell the others?"

"Yeah, Kami didn't really care." Anzu giggled. "She has nerves of steel."

"Good ol' Kami." Yami said.

"Yeah."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, I'm gonna do it." Kama said looking at Kami. "I'm gonna cast that spell." she held up her hands. "I know Seto isn't a threat anymore, but still."

"If Seto isn't a threat why do it?" Kami asked her Yami.

"Because I want to." Kama said. "People will like this. Or..." she held up a scroll. "I found a way to only make our friends decks like it."

"Excellent." Kami said not looking at her Kama. "Go ahead."

Kama closed her eyes and the bracelet on hers and Kami's arm glowed. When it stopped Kama opened her eyes. "It is done. Lets just hope they don't have a heart attack over it."

"Mmhmm." Kami said, not sounds too interested in it all anymore.

"Wha!!!!!!!!!!" Jou squealed, he, Honda, Yumi, and Ise jumped back in the corner. The Flames Swordsmen stood on the table looking at them, when his eyes landed on Jou he placed his sword down on the table and got on his knees.

"Abuh......." Honda tried to talk but he was in loss of words. "Ah...uh..."

"This is SO cool!" Jou hollered. "I didn't know I could do that!"

Yumi gripped Jou's arm hard. "Jou...this is freaky...."

"Hello, master..." the Flames Swordsmen said. "For your safety, Kami and Kama has made it so that all their friends could make their cards come to life."

"Wow..." Ise said in a daze.

Anzu and Yami sat in Anzu's livingroom, they were both flicking through their decks. Anzu came upon the Magician of Faith. "It was a long time since I used this card." she said.

"Which one?" Yami asked looking up at her.

Anzu held up the card. "The Magician of Faith." at that time a light shone from the card and beamed onto the floor, when it disappeared, the Magician of Faith was standing on the floor. A low cry came from Anzu's throat as she looked at the Magician of Faith.

Yami was in awe. 'This is what Kami had in mind?' he thought. Yami looked over at Anzu, who looked over at him, she looked kinda stunned.

Faith looked around at them, for some reason she knew what was going on, she looked over at Anzu and got down on her knees, lowering her staff. "Master." she said in a low voice Anzu and Yami had to strain to hear it.

"Master?" Anzu looked at Faith questionably. "What...what are you talking about?"

"You're my master." Faith spoke softly. "I'm your monster, so that means you're my master."

Yami kept his eyes on Anzu's shocked expression, it kinda made him smile. She looked cute to him when she was surprised like that, her blue eyes were wide in awe, and her nose went a bit crooked. He shook the smile off his face and looked at Faith who was still on the floor.

"Uh..." Anzu scratched the back of her neck.

Faith looked up at her, a small smile on her face. "Confused, master?"

"Yeah....." Anzu said lowering her hand.

Faith nodded and stood up. "One of your friends did this to protect you, you and your other friends can do this."

"Really?" Yami asked.

Faith looked at him. "Yes, why don't you try?" her voice was still calm, it sounded far away almost.

"Okay..." Yami took out the bottom card of his deck. "Um....Dark Magician...?" a light flashed from his card, and Dark was soon standing along side of Faith. "Holy shit..." Yami gasped.