Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Whenever, Whereever ❯ Vision ( Chapter 6 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

*Kami! Where are you going?* Kama yelled from inside the bracelet.

Kami ran furiously down the road towards Jou's house. *~I have to see if this worked, Kama. And see if everyone is okay with all this...~*

*How could they not be?* Kama asked. *I bet Jou is hysterical about this, Flame Swordsmen coming to life in front of his eyes will send him into a fit.*

Kami chuckled. At that time a limo pulled up, making Kami stop. Seto poked his head out through the window. "Kami, get in." he said.

"Why?" Kami asked placing her hands on her hips.

"What the hell did you do to my deck?" Seto asked.

"Oh..." Kami twitched. "I guess...I should...go with you..."

"You got that damn right." Seto opened the door and slid over, allowing Kami to get in. "I was dueling Mokuba when it happened, and the monster I placed out told us it was you and that Yami of yours."

Kami looked at Seto for a second. "Yeah, so? Did it mention it was for all your safety." *~KAMA! WHY DID YOU EFFECT KAIBA'S DECK?~*

"Yes.." Seto said. "That is what I would like to thank your for. But why? What's here that's going to happen?"

"Well, Kama had a vision..." Kami started. "That's all I know."

"Right..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dark and Faith looked at Yami and Anzu who were in an awe. Dark looked down at Faith who looked up at him. "Its different out here." he said with a small smirk.

Faith laughed and turned to Anzu. "Do you understand at all?"

Anzu nodded slowly. "Yeah...." she held up Faith's card. "But for now return....I just need to get over this..."

"You too...." Yami said holding up Dark's card. Both monsters nodded and went back into their cards.

"Excuse me for one second..." Anzu pressed her face into a pillow and screamed. After she looked up at Yami. "Sorry..."

Yami chuckled. "I understand, Anzu." he said standing up.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going home now." Yami said. "I need to warn Yugi about this."

"Okay, bye." Anzu watched as Yami walked out the door, she sighed and fell back on the couch, looking at Faith's card.



"So? Where is this monster?" Kami asked looking at Seto, she looked up at the mansion.

"Inside." Seto said grabbing Kami's arm, his grip was light. "Follow me."

"Okay..." Kami said, Seto lead her up to the mansion, his hand still rapped around her arm.

Seto lead her into a large room, probably a ball room of some sort, and in the middle of the room was the Blue-Eyes White Dragon. "There is the monster." Seto said letting go of her arm. "Let me talk to Kama..."

"Okay..." Kami said, the bracelet glowed and Kama took over Kami's body, she looked at Seto.

"Kama, tell me the point of all this." Seto said.

"Kami already told you I had a vision, how she found out about that vision I don't know." Kama said. "It all started with Yami asking Kami to try and protect Anzu from you."

"Damn I thought so." Seto grumbled.

"I'm sorry." Kama said. "Then we found out that you were no longer a threat, I knew it from the start. That's when I had my vision, I never told Kami, but since we share a body she knows I had one, she just didn't know what it was." she looked at the Blue-Eyes. "My vision was that when Kami, the girls, and Yami go to Hollywood for that live concert something evil will happen, that's why I cast the spell on the cards."

"What? What is this evil?" Seto asked.

"I don't know." Kama said. "I just need you to do one thing for me, Seto."

"Anything..." Seto said.

"I predicted that I won't be able to help them when it comes, somehow I won't be able to be there." Kama said. "Yumi will ask you to go, you must say yes, and for me, protect Kami... please."

"Why do you want me to protect Kami?" Seto asked. "The others will be there to help, Yami will be there to help! Why me?"

"Something will happen to make Kami's life in danger." Kama said. "No one will be able to get to her."

Seto nodded. "Okay, Kama. I'll protect her with my life. I promise."

"Thank you." Kama said allowing Kami to come back.

"What the hell?" Kami looked scared. "What was she talking about?"

"You heard all that?" Seto asked.

"Yeah..." Kami nodded. "Thanks Seto."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Magician of Faith..." Anzu mumbled, Faith appeared in front of her.

"Yes master?" Faith said.

"First of all don't call me master..." Anzu said. "I'm not your master, I don't want to be. I want to be your friend."

"Okay...Anzu." Faith said with a small smile.

"Good, so can I talk to you?"