Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Whenever, Whereever ❯ "YUMI!" *snarls* ( Chapter 8 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Ise stood up from her bed and walked around her room, she picked up all the things she would need for the trip to Hollywood and put it all in her suitcases. Honda watched her with a smirk on his face. "You really think you need all that, Ise?" he asked tossing a pair of rolled up socks at his sister. "And why are you packing now? Aren't you going on Friday?"

"Isn't tomorrow Friday?" Ise asked looking at Honda.

"Uh no. tomorrow is Thursday."

"Oh..." Ise sweat-dropped. "Ah well, I'll just stay in tomorrow and I won't change or anything."

"Yeah..." Honda said with a sniff. "You can't even go through a nights sleep without sleepwalking out into the bathroom to comb your hair."

Ise's bottom eyelid twitched as she closed up her last suitcase. "That's not funny, Hiroto." she said putting them on the floor.

"Actually it is." Honda laughed and walked back down the hallway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeah, its me." Anzu said. "If you needed to call someone else I can let you go..."

"NO! No, no, no; I was just about to call you." Yami said.

"Cool." Anzu smiled a bit. "So, what's up?"

"Not very much, I'm just thinking and I couldn't sleep." Yami said. "How about you? How's your life."

"Meh..." Anzu shrugged. "I'm kinda excited about the concert, I packed early."

"I think we all did." Yami said with a chuckle.

"Yeah." Anzu sighed.

"Something wrong?"

"Huh? Oh. No, no there's nothing wrong." Anzu said. "I'm just tired."

"Okay, well then I'll let you go." Yami said.

"Ok, oh and Yami..."

"Yeah?"

"Um...never mind." Anzu said. "Night." she hung up the phone.

"That was strange..." Yami said putting the phone on the table by his bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Seto..." it was the next morning, the day before they left to go to Hollywood, and Yumi had to ask her brother something important. "Bro? Are you here?"

"Yes?" Seto stepped out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist, water dripping off his muscular body.

Yumi rolled her eyes. "Can you come to Hollywood with us?"

"Um..." Seto thought back to what Kama had told him. "Sure...."

"YES!" Yumi jumped into her brothers arms and gave him a big hug, Seto lifted up his arms and rapped them around Yumi to keep her from falling off him. "You're the best brother ever!"

"Yeah..thanks...but Yumi." Seto wiggled. "I need you to let go...my towel is falling down..."

Yumi laughed in her brothers face and jumped down off him, her pants and shirt were soaked. "Sorry." Yumi grabbed Seto's towel off from around him and sprinted down to her room. "Thanks again!" she yelled locking her door behind her."

Seto leaned his back up against the hallway wall, and put his hands over his member to hide it. Half laughing he yelled, "YUMI!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"DJ's spinnin (show your hands)
And let's get dirrty (that's my jam)..."

Anzu sang as she pranced around her room in her bra and underwear.

"I need that mmm.. to get me off
Sweatin' till my clothes come off."

She smiled and picked up her blue jeans and hauled them up over her. And then hauled on her yellow tank-top.

"It's explosive, speakers are thumpin'
Still jumpin', 6 in the morning
Table dancin', glasses are crashin'
No question, time for some action!

Temperature's up (Can you feel it?)
'Bout to erupt (so get)
Gonna get my girls
Get your boys
Gonna make some noise..."

Anzu jumped up on her bed and held a hair spray can up to her mouth.

"Gonna get rowdy
Gonna get a little unruly
Get it fired up in a hurry
Wanna get dirrty
It's about time that I came to start the party
Sweat drippin' over my body
Dancin' gettin' just a little naughty
Wanna get dirrty
It's about time for my arrival!"

She jumped off her bed, letting the can drift at the wall. "Whooo!" Anzu screamed, she ran out of her room and ran down over the stairs. "I feel very hyper today!" she exclaimed. She looked over at the answering machine, the little red light was blinking. "Hmm, someone loves me." she pressed the button and sat down to listen to the message.

"Hello Anzu Mazaki.." a low, masculine voice spoke. "I'm just warning you NOT to go to Hollywood on Friday...you have been warned."

"Wha...what?" Anzu blinked as the smoke alarm went off, she never heard the message apparently.

She ran out into the kitchen and the alarm went off. "The batteries must be going." she said forgetting about the unheard message. "I'll change them later."