Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Whenever, Whereever ❯ MWAHAHAHA ( Chapter 14 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

"Okay, I showed you it all." Mr. Phil said. "So do you understand about what I said about your friends?"

"Yeah...but I don't understand one thing..." Anzu said. "Why do we need them to sing?"

Mr. Phil shrugged. "Now come along, the airship is waiting for you."

"Okay..." Yami said looking at Anzu, who was giving him a confused look. He shrugged and put his arm around Anzu's shoulders as they followed Mr. Phil. "Don't worry." he said. "The guys can sing good."

"Yeah..." Anzu said with a sniff. "Your right, what am I worrying about?"

"Look at this." the two looked up at Mr. Phil who was smiling their way. "You tell me your not dating, I swear that you are."

Anzu hauled away from Yami. "We're not."

"Okay then..." Mr. Phil said continuing to walk over the studio lawn. He pointed to a ten story tower with an airship ties to the top of it. "There. You go up the ladder inside the tower and when you get to the top, someone will be there to help you aboard the airship."

"Oh...my..god." Anzu grabbed Yami's arm. "I can't do this..."

"Like you said, Anzu." Yami said looking down at her. "We got to do this together..."

"Yeah..lets go." Anzu said, still holding on to Yami's arm they made their way over to the tower. Mr. Phill smiled at them and walked away.

~~~~~

"They want us to do what??" Jou, and Honda looked Yami and Anzu after they had came back from the airship ride.

"You heard me." Anzu said. "You have to sing. They think it'll be good for the whole group to get together."

"Yay!" Honda yelled. "This is gonna be great."

"We already have something for Jou to sing." Yami said. "You will sing with me while we sing Angel."

"Cool." Jou said.

"What about me?" Honda asked.

"We are still thinking about that." Anzu said sweat-dropping.

"Awe..." Honda said sitting down on the couch. "That's no fare."

They all laughed.

"Well...we might as well practice..." Anzu said picking up her guitar. "The girls are busy, i called them. So we can do it by ourselves."

"Good." Jou sat back in a chair. "What are we gonna practice?"

"We need to test your voice." Yami said. "Anzu, give him a song..."

"Um..." Anzu thought for a second. "The Best Thing." Jou nodded and Anzu begn to play.

"Never want to fly
Never want to leave
Never want to say what you mean to me
Never want to run
Frightened to believe
You're the best thing about me

Sometimes I feel like this is only chemistry
Stuck in a maze searching for a way to
Shut down run around feel the ground beneath me
You're so close where do you end where do I begin?
Always pushing and pulling
Sometimes sanity takes vacation time on me
I'm in a daze stumbling bewildered
North of gravity head up in the stratosphere
You and I roller coaster riding love
You're the center of adrenaline
And I'm beginning to understand

Never want to fly
Never want to leave
Never want to say what you mean to me
Never want to run
Frightened to believe
You're the best thing about me...."

Everyone was quiet, until Anzu took a deep breath. "What's wrong?" Yami asked.

"That was...great." Anzu said looking at Jou.

"Thanks a bundle." Jou said with a crooked smile.

"Okay, Honda." Anzu said. "Choose a song, sing it, and I'll tell ya how it sounds."

Honda gave it a thought. "Okay, I know."

"Last time I talked to you
You were lonely and out of place
You were looking down on me
Lost out in space

We laid underneath the stars
Strung out and feeling brave
I watched the red orange glow
I watched you float away

Down here in the atmosphere
Garbage and city lights
You've gone to save your tired soul
You've gone to save our lives

I turned on the radio
To find you on satellite
I'm waiting for the sky to fall
I'm waiting for a sign

And all we are
Is all so far

You're falling back to me
The star that I can see yeah
I know your out there, somewhere out there
You're falling out of reach
Defying gravity yeah
I know you're out there, somewhere out there

Hope you remember me
When you're home sick and need a change
I miss your purple hair
I miss the way you taste
I know you'll come back some day
On a bed of nails I wait
I'm praying that you don't burn out or fade away."

~~~~~

The guys were doing great, Anzu was happy for them. But something else was on her mind...the concert. "What if someone do come after me?" she asked her reflection. "I...I'm really scared." in the back of her mind she wasn't worried about it, but something told her, a strong voice told her, that something will happen.

Kami and Seto pressed their lips together in a loving kiss. They parted and smiled at each other. "So, what did you tell Anzu when she called?" Seto asked.

"I told her I was busy." Kami said stroking Seto's bare chest.

Seto chuckled and kissed Kami's forehead. "I love you." he said putting his arm around Kami's naked frame.

Kami rested her head on Seto's chest and closed her eyes. "I love you too."