Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Whenever, Whereever ❯ The Polymerization ( Chapter 19 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

"No...no, no!" Anzu put her hand on Bakura's shoulder. "Please Bakura...fight it...please.."

"I...I can't..." Bakura looked up at Anzu, his face hardening making him look more and more like his Yami. "Run Anzu!" he yelled giving her a sharp push. "Before he gets out!"

"But Bakura..." Anzu looked at him. "What about..."

"Its too late for me!" Bakura said. "GO!"

Anzu turned around and ran from the cave and into the darkness of the forest.

Yami Bakura stood up and chuckled. "You can run, but you can never hide from me." he said. "I'll find you Anzu. And when I do, you will wish that you never stepped foot in Ryou's life." he began to walk out of the cave,

~~~~~

Yugi fumbled nervously with the puzzle pieces, everyone watched him. "Hurry up, Yugi." Seto urged.

"I'm doing this as fast as I can!" Yugi said fitting another piece onto the puzzle. "One six more pieces to go."

"Anzu is probably six pieces away from death, Yugi!" Jou said.

"I know..." Yugi sighed and fitted on another piece. "But there are so many sides to each piece...its hard for me."

'You better hurry, Yugi.' Kami said to herself. 'Not even Kama would be able to save Anzu now, Yami is our only hope...I got a feeling true love is the only thing that can save her.'

"Done!" Yugi exclaimed. Her rested the puzzle on the stage, and Yami began to appear again.

Yami's eyes shot open and he sat up. "ANZU!" he yelled looking up at the hole in the roof.

"She's gone Yami." Yumi said with a small shudder.

"No..." Yami stood up. "No she can't be. I'm going to look for her."

"I'm going..." Seto said.

"No your not." Yami turned to Seto. "None of you are..."

"But Yami." Kami looked at him.

"I'm sorry, Kami." Yami said. "I am the only one that can do this."

"At least let Kama go with you." Kami said holding up the bracelet.

Yami sighed. "Okay..."

Kami nodded and put the bracelet on the same arm the little bracelet Anzu had given her was on, and she changed.

Kama looked at Yami. "Lets go then." she said. Yami nodded.

~~~~~

Anzu kept running through the darkness, she looked back to see if Yami Bakura was there, but she couldn't see him. Then suddenly, SMACK! She ran into his out stretched arm and fell to the ground. "Ow." she gasped.

"You got farther than I thought you would." he said with a smirk.

Anzu scooted away on her back-side along the ground a couple of feet. "Ge-get away from me!" she screamed.

"Why?" Yami Bakura to a step closer to her.

"Oh please..." Anzu grabbed a rock. "Yami Bakura don't...leave me alone!"

"First of all you turn me down." Yami Bakura said. "So no, I wont leave you alone. I'm going to torture you...like you did me when you ran away."

Anzu threw the rock at him, hitting him in the head. Blood trickled down over Yami Bakura's face. "GO AWAY!" Anzu yelled, not sorry for what she had done.

"Okay, that was a mistake!" Yami Bakura picked Anzu up and threw her into a tree, blood flew from Anzu's mouth as her head bounced off the hard bark. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she blacked out.

"NO! ANZU NO!" Yami ran out of the trees with Kama close behind him. "YOU BASTARD!" Yami punched Yami Bakura in the face, knocking him backwards.

Kama knelt down by Anzu and cradled her head in her lap. "Anzu...Anzu wake up..." Anzu never made a move. "Anzu...."

Yami Bakura stood up and looked at Yami. "Fool." he said, and with one swift movement with his hand he swept Yami off his feet.

"Yami!" Kama yelled from Anzu's side.

"Ah shut-up." Yami Bakura made a fist and twisted it around, making Kama black out. He then turned to the fallen Yami. "Your harder to get rid of than I thought."

"I'm not going to let you harm Anzu anymore." Yami said standing up.

"Boo-frickidy-who." Yami Bakura said. "I don't see why you came here, Yami. Its all over for Anzu now, and for you."

"No." Yami looked over at Anzu and Kama.

"Also, that Kami girl has one determined Yami, I think I shall steal her bracelet. It'll go good with my collection." Yami Bakura said.

"Don't you dare." Yami threatened.

"Who's going to stop me? You?" Yami Bakura tripped Yami up, making him land on his back, he picked up a sharp pointed stick and put it to Yami's chest. "Goodbye Pharaoh..."

"NO!" Anzu's eyes shot open and she jumped up. "Your not going to do anything to him!" Anzu look to cards out of her pocket. "Magician of Faith!" the Magician of Faith stood in front of Anzu awaiting for the rest of Anzu's plan. "And next I'll use Polymerization to combined me and the Magician of Faith together." a light formed around Anzu's and Faith's body, and they were swept together.

'It'll kill her...' Yami thought. "NO ANZU! DON'T!"

"I'm sorry Yami..." Anzu's voice echoed as she was brought together with Faith, then, Faith was no longer there, it was just Anzu, a more powerful Anzu, in her cloths.