Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ White Roses to Red ❯ Krawling/December ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

DR00: ok here is the next chapter for you guys. I'm sorry that I haven't been able to type some chapters lately but I have been really busy. I went to Indianapolis this weekend and I was gone for a while. Also at school I had some issues with so called friends. But anyway enough of my rambling ONTO THE STORY!

********************

Crawling in my skin

Without a sense of confidence, confidence, confidence...

Consuming, confusing

Crawling my skin

Without a sense of confidence and I'm convinced that there's just too much pressure to take

There's something inside me that pulls beneath the surface

Ryou sat against the tree journal now in his lap. He sighed heavily as he opened it to the last page. There in a pocket on back of the journal was a small dagger. Ryou, with shaky hands, slowly pulled it out.

Crawling in my skin

(Crawling in my skin)

These wounds they will not heal

(These wounds they will not heal)

Fear is how I fall

(Fear is how I fall)

Confusing, confusing what is real

Confusing what is real...

Bakura, now out of breath, leaned against the fence to the graveyard. `Almost there,' he thought, but his legs ached and his side felt like a knife was being stabbed into it as he tried to inhale air. But he forced himself onward as he ran through the light snowfall that began to come down.

There's something inside me that pulls beneath the surface

Consuming, confusing

This lack of self-control I fear is never ending

Controlling, I can't seem

To find myself again

My walls are closing in

(Without a sense of confidence, and I'm convinced that there's just too much pressure to take)

I've felt his way before, so insecure...

Crawling in my skin

These wounds, they will not heal

Fear is how I fall

Confusing what is real

Ryou slowly brought the dagger up to his one wrist. `Can I really do this? …I will.' Ryou gently placed the blade to his pale skin. His head was spinning and he could barley sit up straight. But quickly in one forceful motion the blade dug into soft flesh bringing blood quickly to the surface as the knife drew back. Ryou winced as blood began to heavily flow from the wound. Ryou began to make his way to the next wrist.

Discomfort endlessly pulled itself upon me

Distracting, reacting

Against my will I stand beside my own reflection

Its haunting how I can't seem

To find myself again

My walls are closing in

(Without a sense of confidence, and I'm convinced that there's just too much pressure to take)

I've felt this way before, so insecure...

Bakura finally reached the gate trying again to breathe. He closed his eyes tightly and drew air into his lungs. His attention however was fixed behind him when he suddenly heard feet pounding in the snow. "Bakura!" Yami shouted out as he came running Yugi trying to keep up as best he could. Bakura quickly tried to continue into the graveyard but was stopped when a firm grip latched onto his wrist. "Bakura wait," Yami said harshly. "What is going on?" he demanded.

Without a sense of confidence, confidence...

Without a sense of confidence, confidence...

Without a sense of confidence, and I'm convinced that there's just too much pressure to take

Without a sense of confidence, confidence...

Without a sense of confidence, confidence...

Without a sense of confidence, and I'm convinced that there's just too much pressure to take

To find myself again, my walls are closing in

(Without a sense of confidence, and I'm convinced that there's just too much pressure to take)

I've felt this way before, so insecure...

Ryou, now lying in the snow, had both wrists mangled and they were oozing crimson liquid. Ryou breath became shallow and every thing began to fade to black. Ryou whispered one last thing to Bakura through the mind link before letting himself be swallowed into the darkness.

Crawling in my skin

These wounds, they will not heal

Fear is how I fall

Confusing what is real

Crawling in my skin

These wounds, they will not heal

Fear is how I fall

Confusing, confusing what is real

Bakura abruptly froze and stared blankly at the other in front of him. "Bakura?" yami asked softly. "Yami…I-I can't...feel him anymore. I think…oh god Ryou…I'm sorry." Bakura whispered as tears rose in his eyes. "What do you mean?" Yami questioned. Bakura only forced the others hand off his wrist and took off into the graveyard yelling out Ryou's name.

Yami only growled and quickly followed, "Come on Yugi!" "But Yami I need to rest!" Yugi called back. "No time for that Yugi. I fear the worst has happened to Ryou!" Yugi gasped and suddenly stopped. "You mean…?"Yugi whimpered. "Yugi just come on there may still be time!" Yugi and Yami then began to chase Bakura through the graveyard.

This is my December; this is my time of the year

This is my December; this is all so clear

This is my December; this is my snow-covered home

This is my December; this is me alone

Bakura had seen Ryou there before but he couldn't remember where. He had been running around this fuckin' graveyard for at least ten minuets now. He growled with frustration as he quickly searched out the graveyard, Yami and Yugi doing there best to keep up with the white haired demon. He soon fell to his knees near a gravestone and slung his arm over it as he peered off into the distance with horror in his expression. Yami and Yugi came running up behind him; their breathing hung in the air heavily.

And I

Just wish that I didn't feel like there was something I missed

And I

Take back all the things I said to make you feel like that

And I

Just wish that I didn't feel like there was something I missed

And I

Take back all the things I said to make you feel like that

Yugi looked down at Bakura and noticed he was holding his breath, his face was white, and his eyes were wide with shock. Yugi then glanced up to see what he was looking at and a gasp sounded loud to the three's ears. Yami quickly echoed Yugi's gasp, as he looked onward. Bakura quickly got up and ran over to the person who now lay by the base of the tree. Yugi and Yami were left frozen in their spots and Yugi began to sniff and choke back tears that wanted so badly to fall.

And I'd give it all away

Just to have somewhere to go to

Give it all away

To have someone to come home to

This is my December; these are my snow-covered dreams

This is me pretending, this is all I need

And I

Just wish that I didn't feel like there was something I missed

And I

Take back all the things I said to make you feel like that

Bakura soon came up upon the person now dead in the snow. He slowly kneeled down next to Ryou's body lying on its side. Bakura then slowly rolled the boy onto his back. Half of Ryou's face was blue from where the blood had settled in his head. Bakura began to gag at the site of his poor hikari. Ryou's eyes were still open and they had a glazy look in them making them seem very distant. Yami and Yugi slowly came up behind Bakura as he took Ryou in his arms. Bakura began to sob into his hikari's silver locks.

And I

Just wish that I didn't feel like there was something I missed

And I

Take back all the things I said to make you feel like that

And I'd give it all away

Just to have somewhere to go to

Give it all away

To have someone to come home to

Yami looked down at him and couldn't help but knee down and hug Bakura from behind and whisper comforting stuff in his ear. Bakura soon put Ryou back down on the red snow, which sparkled around them in the setting sun and held Yami out of desperation. Yami took Bakura into his lap and held him tight as his shirt became damp with Bakura's tears.

This is my December; this is my time of the year

This is my December; this is all so clear

Give it all away

Just to have somewhere to go to

Give it all away

To have someone to come home to

Yugi had now run of to the distance on the verge of puking when he saw his white haired friend dead in the snow and was sitting beside a gravestone. Bakura had heard what his hikari said right before dying and was only sorry he didn't have a chance to answer when he was alive, but now as he held onto yami he whispered into his mind link.

// I love you too Ryou // But his words would forever be unheard.

Give it all away

Just to have somewhere to go to

Give it all away

To have someone to come home to

******

DR00: OMG I AM SERIOUSLY CRYING MY HEAD OFF! This story is so sad, I never knew I could write that way. This story is still not over however and I will try to get what I think is going to be the last chapter up as soon as possible. Please R+R ppl and let me know what you think!