Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ white wolf ❯ bad moonlight, and poor bakura ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

white wolf3

ryou was outcold for the rest of that night and almost all of the next day. it was 9:30 when he got up he was sill in the same spot were his yami left him. ryou was in pain his, head hurt and his left leg were the creature tried to rip off was killing him, slowy he climbed to his feet and walked up the stairs when he got to the top he could hear bakura sleeping, so ryou when into his room. he took of his clothes, put on his pj's and layed in bed and went to sleep.

later that night ryou woke up suddenly a bright light shone through the window. he glanced at the clock beside him and saw it was one minute to midnight.what is thAT LIGHT? RYOU GOT UP AND MOVED TO THE WINDOW.HE COULD SEE THE MOON RISING OVER TREE'S

RYOU: WEIRD, THE MOON NEVER WOKE ME BEFORE. WAS IT ALWAS THIS BRIGHT?

RYOU START BACK TO BED WHEN A STRANGE ITCHY FEELING MOVED DOWN HIS BODY, HE FELT WARM ALL OVER. HIS FINGER NAILS WERE HURTING BADLY HE TOOK A CLOSER LOOK AT HIS HANDS. FEAR ROSE IN HIS THROUT, FEAR SO STRONG IT ALMOST CHOKED HIM SPROUTING FROM THE TIPS OF HIS FINGERS WERE LONG,SHARP,CURVED CLAWS.

RYOU COULD SEE THE CLAWS GETTING LONGER AND HIS FINGERS GETTING SHORTER AND THICKER. HE'S STOUMCH CHURNED AS HE wATCHED LONG WHITE SROUT ON THE BACK OF HIS HAND , HIS FINGER WOULD NOT MOVED THE WERE FUSED TOGETHER, THEY LOOKED LIKE wolf PAWS . he then cried out in pain as he felt his ears move to the top of his head and change shape, he was growing smaller , he heard a rip sound , a long fuffy white tail was growing out of his backbone. the pain was so bad ryou yelled louder as his face was started to strech out like a wolf. his teech were now sharp and pointed. ryou's balance was wrong he fell on all four feet. a tiger size white wolf was now shanding there growling as it looked arould the room, it did not know were it was, all it knew was it did not want to be there! ryou then ramed hisself into his door tring to open it.

blam!!!!

ryou had toss his strength to the door knocking it 2 the floor. he was out and want blood, b akura got up at the sound of the noise, he got up and walked to ryou's room, when he got there he saw the door on the floor with claw marks.

bakura: what in name of ra?

bakura looked arould as he did he heard a low growl, he turn and saw nothing, he then took out his dagger and slowy walked down the stairs, he heard the growl once more behind him, bakura turn around and saw a pure white wolf standing on the top step, it was the size of a tiger, it's fur was spikey, it had brown eye's that look coldly at bakura. it just sat there on the top step and looked at bakura. bakura step back and the wolf growled low, bakura was not far from th door. then he turned and wolf jumped at him and push him to the floor, bakura was tring to fight to it off but it was no use, the wolf jump at bakura clawing his's arm, bakura got his dragger and tring to cut the beast, but miss…… the wolf bit down hard on bakura's left leg ripping the skin and snaped his bone in half. bakura never got away becase the beast ripped out his voice box killing him. thr beast tore at his body, ripping his skin, blood everywere. when then wolf droped bakura's bloodly body, it tilted it's head back and let out a chilling howl.. as blood diped from it's fangs.