Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ white wolf ❯ woke up ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Untitled

ryou woke up to felling something wet on his face, he opened his eyes and yelled as he looked in the one eyed face of what once was his yami. Bakura 's face was claws and bit off , blood was tossed on the walls , his arms and legs were clawed and bitten. ryou back away and found he was nude and covered with blood ryou ran up stairs, called the cops and the washed the blood off him and started to cry to himself.
(15 mins later)
ryou: i don't know!
officer : ok i just need to know were where you last night
ryou:i told you i went to sleep, i heard nothing, and when i woke up his was dead!
officer: ok, and your dads away right?
ryou:yes.
officer: is there anyone who you can call?
ryou:yes Marik Ishtar....
officer:ok call him
( at Marik's home)
Marik Ishtar was asleep in his room when his phone rang loud. Marik picked up the phone and rub his eyes
marik:hello?
ryouz; marik?
marik: oh ryou *yawns* what's up? u ok
ryou:no bakura's dead..
marik:what no why?! you ok what happened
ryou:i can't tell right now. i need some wear to stay, can i come live with u?
marik:umm yea i come pick you up kay
ryou:thanks marik
marik:ok bye
when that he hang the phone up. this was not happing to him one of his best friends was dead, marik got up and toss on somethings, got his keys and went to go pick up his friend.
ryou was sitting outside of his home with 2 bags next to him, his ring glowed in the sun light. tears rolled down his face ryou looked up to see a silver suv come to a stop in front of him. and marik got out. and help ryou to his bags in the back. and they went to marik's home.
marik: ryou u ok
ryou: yes i guess
marik: you need any food?
Ryou: yea,
marik: help your self, I'm going to put your stuff up.

As marik went up stairs , ryou went to go get something to get, he looked but say nothing he wanted to eat.
Till he saw it, a large , bloody slice of meat. Ryou picked it up and put it on the dish
and sat at the table. And stated to eat it, the blood dripped down his face.
When he was done, he turned and saw marik looking at him.

Marik: did u just eat that meat?
Ryou: umm yea I like it
marik: I thought u only ate greens
ryou: umm no I eat meat, im going to go to sleep. Goodnight
marik: night.

Marik walked over to the table and saw that ryou left nothing on the bone, even the bone was half way gone. Lucky for ryou he did not see him eat the meat raw.

ryou sat on the bed and layed down he then went into a deep sleep when he felt a hand on his face. with thats his eyes shout open and his voice was shuck in his neak. he was looking in the face of his one eyed yami.

bakura: ryou.. who know that u like to kill
ryou: your dead!
bakura: no duh, i didn't think i'll go this way
ryou; what do u mean i like to kill?
bakura: what? u don't remaber ripping me apart, tossing me around like a doll?
ryou:i... killed you?
bakura: yes,
ryou: how?
bakura: that dog that bit you, was not a dog it was a werewolf and it gave it to you
ryou:why can i see you
bakura: a werewolf can see the people that they killed and the humans can not.
ryou: this a joke, a sick joke! i am not .. a ...a.. werewolf!!!!
bakura: yes u are, then tell me why did you wake up nude in my blood?
ryou: this can not be!

marik heard his friend yelling and went to ryou's room. As he opened the door ryou came running out. Marik watch as ryou ran out the door , and got is rod and
ran after ryou, because he didn't know were ryou went he went to yugi's.