Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Whose Line is it Anyway ❯ Another Whose Line ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Five:
Another Whose Line
 
“Why do we have to do this AGAIN!?” Seto asked impatiently as they gathered once again for, you guessed it, another episode of `Whose Line is it Anyway'.
 
“The fans asked for it,” Laria said as she absentmindedly flipped through her notebook, “And I always give the fans what they want.”
 
“If they asked you to jump off a bridge would you?” Bakura asked the Authoress. Laria looked up at the white haired spirit.
 
“…Maybe…”
 
“Hikari, can I use the computer?” Bakura then asked Ryou.
 
“No!”
 
“Besides,” Laria grinned at Bakura, “You need to be here for the fun.”
 
“For the love of Ra please tell me I'm not a player!”
 
“Don't worry `Kura, you're not a player.” said Laria.
 
“Who is?” asked Seto.
 
“Uh,” Laria shuffled though her notebook, “You, Joey, Malik and... Yani!?”
 
“They looked like they were having fun last time,” Yani said nonchalantly.
 
“Suit yourself,” shrugged the Authoress.
 
“Why do I have to do it again!?” Seto complained.
 
“You're on such high demand, dear brother.” Laria smiled.
 
“And Joey?”
 
“He's easy to pick on.”
 
“Fair enough.”
 
“Didn't you say I was going to be in this one too?” asked Atemu, trying to look at Laria's notebook.
 
“Oh you get the best job,” Laria said closing the notebook, “Host!”
 
“Cool!”
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
 
On stage Atemu sat at the Whose Line desk, while the four players sat in the chairs. Once again everyone else sat up in the audience with the fan girls.
 
“Hello and welcome to `Whose Line is it Anyway'” Atemu grinned, having a major ego inflation due to being the center of attention “The show where everything's made up and the points don't matter. Yup they don't mean a thing, just like Laria's stories—“
 
“ATEMU!” Laria yelled from the audience.
 
“What!?” Atemu jumped, looking up to the agitated Authoress, “I'm just doing what you told me.”
 
“Let me see that card,” Laria said storming down from the audience.
 
“I just read what it said,” Atemu said handing Laria the card. Laria looked at it noticing it was written in Bakura's handwriting.
 
“Atemu can read!” Seto said amazed.
 
“You can contemplate Atemu's intelligence during the break, when I'm killing Bakura,” Laria muttered the last part. “But now it's time to continue the show.”
 
“What card am I on?”
 
“Two,” Laria sighed going back to her seat.
 
“Ok, I'm your host Atemu and here are today's players,” Pharaoh said, “'Somewhere over the rainbow' Malik Ishtar!”
 
Fan girls in the audience screamed hysterically.
 
“'Follow the yellow brick road' Yani!”
 
About all the audience blinked, wondering who the strange person was.
 
“She's my yami for crying out loud!” Laria said tetchily.
 
With that the audience clapped.
 
“'If I only had a brain' Joey Wheeler!”
 
Mild clapping from the audience.
 
“And `If I only had a heart' Seto Kaiba!”
 
One or two people in the audience clapped. Mikari the loudest of course. Seto glared up at the rest of the audience, again.
 
“At least SOMEONE clapped for you this time,” said Joey.
 
“Shut up mutt.”
 
“Now, if you've never seen the show before, or for some reason you didn't read the first four chapters, the players come up and make everything off the top of their heads and at the end of each round I give them points that don't mean a thing.” Atemu explained, “And at the end of the show I pick a winner and they get to do a little something with me, while the losers get to clean up after words.”
 
“Is it just me or do these prizes keep getting better and better?” Seto asked sarcastically.
 
“It's only because Atemu is involved this time,” Yani snickered.
 
“I don't like Atemu!!!” Seto said crossly.
 
“Thank Ra,” Atemu said to himself.
 
“Yeah that's right Kaiba,” Joey grinned, “You're going out with Ryou.”
 
Seto scowled.
 
“Can I start the first game now?” Atemu asked.
 
“Please do.”
 
“Ok, our first game is... Let's make a date!”
 
“Is that a good thing?” Malik asked, speaking up for the first time.
 
“No,” Joey answered as all the players stood up and sat on four stools.
 
“Now in this game, Yani is a contestant on a dating type show and Malik, Joey, and Seto are the ones hoping to be picked by her,” said Atemu.
 
“Hoping?” asked Seto.
 
“You're just mad because I'm not a guy,” said Yani. Seto glared at her.
 
“But we've given each of them a strange quirk or identity,” Atemu added.
 
“Joy,” sighed Yani, “Alright, bachelor number one?”
 
Malik: Afraid of everything
 
“Y-y-yes?” Malik asked fearfully.
 
“I love to receive gifts, but hate to give them,” said Yani, “If it was my birthday, what would you give me?”
 
“What!?” Malik exclaimed, “Why would I get you something?”
 
“Well…I…”
 
“WHO ARE YOU!?”
 
“Are you ok?”
 
“Don't hurt me!” Malik said covering his head.
 
“Uh,” Yani blinked, “Bachelor number two?”
 
Seto: hates everything but bachelor number one
 
“What?” Seto glared at Yani again.
 
“What does persnickety mean?” Yani asked the CEO, who was now staring longingly at Malik. Malik's eye twitched.
 
“Why do I care what persnickety means!” Seto said scooting closer to Malik, who scooted away.
 
“Fine see if I pick you,” Yani said.
 
“See if I care,” Seto said still staring at Malik; licking his lips at the blond.
 
“Help me,” Malik whimpered.
 
“Later,” Yani said, “Bachelor number three?”
 
Joey: Maximillion Pegasus
 
“Yes?” Joey said in a Pegasus like voice as he pretends to sip wine.
 
“I like to travel,” said Yani, “If we could go anywhere, where would you take me?”
 
“Hmmm,” Joey said still talking like Pegsy, “I'd take you to my castle on my private island, so we can be alone.”
 
“What's with your voice!?” Malik exclaimed, “It's scaring me!”
 
“How dare you scare my Malik!” yelled Seto as he got up and pretends to Joey, who pretends to fall off his stool unconscious. With that Seto sat back down on his stool and continued to stare at Malik.
 
“Can you do something about him?” Malik asked Yani scooting away from Seto again.
 
“Not right now,” said Yani, “I have to ask you another questions.”
 
“What? Why are you asking me all these things?” Malik looked around in a paranoid fashion, “What do you want from me!?”
 
“Moving on,” sighed Yani, “Bachelor number two?”
 
“Yes?” Seto ran his fingers through Malik's hair. Malik whimpered again.
 
“If we had one night alone, what would you do to please me?”
 
“Why would I want to please you?” Seto gripped, “All I want is Malik.”
 
“W-w-why?”
 
“Because I love you,” Seto said as he kissed Malik on the lips. Yani and some random audience members looked shocked. Malik's eyes went wide and he broke the kiss. He screamed and ran off to hide back stage. Atemu commenced to buzz, ending the game.
 
“Ok, that's enough of that,” Atemu said as Malik came back and Joey get up off the floor. “Gee, how are you going to figure these out?”
 
“Well, Malik is a paranoid psychopath,” Yani guessed.
 
“Close enough,” Atemu said, “He's afraid of everything.”
 
“How'd you guess?” Malik asked acerbically.
 
“Seto hates everyone but Malik,” guess Yani.
 
“Yup.”
 
“And Joey was Pegsy, sorry dude.”
 
“Correct!” Atemu smiled, “You win!”
 
“The whole thing?” asked Yani.
 
“No, just the round.”
 
“Good! Are we done now?”
 
“Yes.”
 
The four players got up and went back to their seats.
 
“Great game,” said Atemu, “I'll give you all a million points.”
 
“I'm a millionaire!!” exclaimed Seto.
 
“The points don't matter!” Atemu reminded.
 
“I know,” Seto said, “But I'm still a millionaire.”
 
“Makes sense to me,” shrugged Atemu, “Well now it's time for a commercial break, we'll be right back after this.”