Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Whose Line is it Anyway ❯ Hoedown ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Ten:
Hoedown
 
Atemu stood on the stage with Malik, Joey, and Seto, while Yani was now sitting at the host's desk thing.
 
“Welcome back to `Whose Line is it Anyway',” Atemu said, “The show where everything's made up and the points don't matter. Yup the points don't mean a thing, just like who ever is giving them out. Which, after this chapter, won't be me.”
 
“'bout time,” said Malik.
 
“Be quiet up there loser,” Yani said.
 
“Thank you Yani,” said Atemu.
 
“No problem.”
 
“Anyways,” Atemu continued, “Today's winner is, Yani!”
 
“This game is rigged!” Seto protested.
 
“We know,” Yani grinned leaning back in the chair, “Laria would let you win, Kaiba, but you're a good singer.”
 
“How'd you know!?”
 
“Number thirteen, `Heart of the Cards',” Yani said pulling `Music to Duel by' out of no where.
 
“Damn CD.”
 
“Alight on to our last game, Hoedown!”
 
Everyone in the audience screamed hysterically, because Hoedown is the best game ever, closely followed by Irish Drinking song.
 
“Ok we need a suggestion of what you wanted to be when you grew up.”
 
“Doctor!” said Ryou's Kitty
 
“Santa Claus!” suggested Dannys-Ghostly-Girl
 
“A Chair!” Laria said.
 
“Drew Carry!” said cute-Baka
 
“A duelist!” said Bouri no Hikari.
 
“How redundant,” said Yani.
 
“Ok we'll do the Duelist Hoedown,” said Atemu, “Starting with Malik, take it away when you hear the music.”
 
Hoedown music starts to play.
 
I laugh at all the duelist, that lose to me,” Malik sang, “I never lose a duel, how can this be? It's not because I'm smart, or my sexy bod. The only reason I win, is because of my Rod.”
 
Cheers and whistles from Malik's fan girls at the end of his song.
 
I love to duel, it is my life,” sang Atemu, “Because of it, I'll never have a wife. Not to duel everyday, can be really hard. Ah, just screw it; I'll marry my God Card.”
 
I'm the worst duelist, in all of the land,” Joey sang, “I don't know how to play the game, or what's in my hand. My opponents, they laugh at me. But soon I'll get a God Card, and then I'll make them see.
 
I lost a duel, just the other day,” sang Seto with a smirk, “It was so horrible I almost ran away. I though the duel it would be a stealer. The worst part is, I lost to Joey Wheeler!”
 
Lost to Joey Wheeler!” all four of them sang.
 
“Very good you guys,” Laria, who had joined Yani at the desk during the Hoedown, beamed.
 
“Are we done now!?”
 
“No, you have to read the credits.”
 
“LARIA!!!!!!” Seto, Malik, Atemu, and Joey yelled.
 
“Fine, fine,” Laria sighed, “The shows over.”
 
“Awww…” replied the audience while the Yugioh cast cheered.
 
“This is Laria Kaiba saying goodnight, goodnight.”
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
 
After the show everyone crashed at the Kaiba mansion once again. Why? Because it's the biggest place they can go you moron, now stop asking stupid questions and let me write.
 
“Well I'm glad that's over,” Seto said slumping down in a chair, “Again.”
 
Yani and Atemu sat on the couch happily enjoying their own bags of sugar. Yani got one for winning and Atemu got one for being the host.
 
“Come on Seto,” Malik said, “You've got to admit it was pretty fun.”
 
“Shh!” Seto said getting up and covering Malik's mouth, “Don't let them hear you say that!”
 
Seto motioned over to Laria and Yani who were huddling together in the corner. They were talking quietly and Laria was writing furiously in her notebook. Malik said something but it was muffled by Seto's hand. Seto let him go.
 
“What are you guys doing?” Ryou asked. The identical browned haired Authoresses looked up at him and then at each other.
 
“Nothing,” they said simultaneously before going back to work.
 
“You're planning another Whose Line aren't you!?” Seto gasped. Laria looked up at him and grinned an evil grin.
 
“Maybe...”