Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Whose Line is it Anyway ❯ Two Line Vocabulary ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Twelve:
Two Line Vocabulary
 
Seto followed his sister back stage to find her writing feverishly in her notebook, venting her anger brought on her by the Yugioh cast that wouldn't cooperate. After about a minute she sighed and looked up at her brother.
 
“How do you like hosting so far?”
 
“What's up with it?” Seto asked, “I'm in charge and I still get yelled at!”
 
“You're not in charge,” Laria said closing her notebook, “You just tell the players what to do.”
 
“If I'm not in charge then what's the point?” Seto sighed.
 
“You give out the points.”
 
“The points don't matter.”
 
“That's the point!”
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
 
“Welcome back to `Whose Line is it Anyway',” Seto said once he had returned from back stage. “The show where everything's made up and the points don't matter—“
 
“Just like the host,” Bakura smirked.
 
“It just doesn't matter,” Marik added.
 
“Shut up!” Seto glared at the two yamis, “I'm the host, I'm the only one that's allowed to make fun of people.”
 
“Not true,” Ryou said, “Remember the Irish Drinking song?”
 
“Everyone got it in that,” Seto muttered.
 
“But you said—“
 
WHO CARES!!!
 
Ryou cowered in his seat.
 
“Don't you dare yell at my hikari!” Bakura growled giving the host a death glare.
 
“I'm the host I can do what ever I want!”
 
SETO!!
 
Seto's eyes went wide and he looked toward Laria who had just returned from back stage.
 
“What did I tell you about yelling at the players?” She asked in a unnervingly calm voice.
 
“But—“
 
“Lockhart,” she said sternly.
 
“Ok! Ok!” Seto glared, Laria smiled and went back to her seat in the audience, “Out next game is—“
 
“We're actually going to play a game this chapter?” Malik asked.
 
“We would have had the game done by now if you freaks would stop interrupting me.”
 
Silence fell over everyone.
 
“Good, our next game is… Two Line Vocabulary.” Seto said, “This is for Malik, Marik, and Ryou.”
 
Those three stand up and go to center stage.
 
“Now in this game, Ryou can say what ever he wants, but Malik and Marik only have two lines they are allowed to say.”
 
“Really?”
 
“Yeah, Malik your lines are, `Is that Elvis' and `What the hell is that?',” Seto said, Malik nodded, “And Marik your lines are, `Where did you come from?' and `Should I use my Rod?'.”
 
“Ok…”
 
“Alright, your scene is, you are lost in the desert.”
 
“According to the map,” Ryou said starting the scene, he was standing there pretending to read a map, and then pretends the map flies out of his hands, “We're lost.”
 
“Is that Elvis?” Malik asked pointing randomly.
 
“No,” Ryou looked to where Malik had pointed, “That's a cactus.”
 
“Should I use my Rod?”
 
“No don't,” Ryou said, “We might need that.”
 
“Where did you come from?” Marik asked placing his hands on his hips.
 
“What do you mean where did I come from?”
 
“Should I use my Rod?” Marik pretends to point his Rod at Ryou.
 
“No!” Ryou exclaimed.
 
“What the hell is that!?” Malik exclaimed pointed behind Ryou. Ryou turned around.
 
“That's a snake, Malik.”
 
“Where did you come from?” Marik said sweetly pretending to pet the snake.
 
“Is that Elvis?”
 
“Who cares where is came from!” Ryou said, “Kill it!”
 
“Should I use my Rod?”
 
“Yes! Now's the time to use your Rod before—“ Ryou pretends to be bit by the snake, “That happens…”
 
“What the hell is that?”
 
“That's a snake bite,” Ryou said, “Now quickly, some one needs to suck out the venom!”
 
“Should I use my Rod?”
 
NO!
 
Seto buzzed the scene over and the three players went back to their seats.
 
“Ok great game,” Seto said, “1000 points to… whoever made my clothes.”
 
“What the hell is that?”
 
“I have the coolest clothes,” Seto said.
 
“Should I use my Rod?”
 
The other three players nodded and Marik took out his Millennium Rod, pointing it at Seto.
 
“1000 points to Ryou and Malik because I love them and Marik because he's so damn sexy…” Seto said being controlled by the Rod. He blinked when Marik let his mind go and flushed furiously, “MARIK!!!
 
“I thought you were going to stab him with it,” Bakura said disappointedly.
 
“That's my next plan,” Marik said taking the cover off the Rod revealing the dagger. Seto's eyes went wide and he ran off back stage, Marik chasing after him.
 
“Commercial!” Laria yelled running down from the audience and after the other two.