Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Whose Line is it Anyway ❯ Another Hoedown ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Eighteen
Another Hoedown
 
"Seto, you are the man," Marik chuckled. They had all gathered backstage during the break.
 
"Must you bring this up again?" Atemu said with a face.
 
"Why Pharaoh?" Seto asked, "You never had a problem with this subject before."
 
"I wasn't a part of your homosexuality before," Atemu growled.
 
"I do believe our little Pharaoh is homophobic," Seto snickered.
 
"Homophobia is go gay," Marik said. He and Seto laughed as Atemu's face turned multiple shades of pink. Serenity rolled her eyes at them, wondering how she had gotten roped into being there with the group of immature males.
 
"Who's the best kisser?"
 
"Yugi!" Atemu exclaimed, his face flushing a deeper red. Yugi grinned sheepishly.
 
"Well isn't it obvious," said Seto, "I am."
 
"I bet I'm better then you are, Kaiba," Marik smirked.
 
"Yeah right," Seto scoffed, glaring at the blond for challenging him.
 
"We could test it."
 
"I'm not kissing you, Ishtar."
 
"Not me," Marik smirked again, "You've already kissed Pharaoh, so all I have to do is kiss him and then he can compare."
 
"No!" Atemu protested.
 
"Ok," Seto smirked as well.
 
"No!" Atemu said again as Marik advanced on him, "No, no, hell no!"
 
Marik pinned Atemu down on the couch, leaning in for a kiss.
 
"Ahem!"
 
Everyone looked to see Laria standing in the door way.
 
"As touching as all this yaoi is," she said with a grin, "We've got a game to finish."
 
Marik and Atemu looked back at each other. They were only an inch apart.
 
"I'll get you next time, Pharaoh," Marik said before getting up, heading towards the door. He stopped and looked back at the players, "Come on, we've got a game to finish."
 
------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------
 
Marik stood on stage with Yugi, Atemu, and Seto. Serenity sat at the Whose Line Desk.
 
"Welcome back to 'Whose Line is it Anyway?'," Marik said, "Today's winner is... all the guys! That's right; all the guys are winners tonight."
 
"It's about time I won this game," said Seto, "I've been saving up points since the beginning."
 
"But the points don't matter."
 
"They do to me," said Seto, "I'm saving up, and I'm going to buy that desk."
 
Seto pointed over to the Whose Line Desk.
 
"Good luck on that," Marik said, "But in the meantime, we're going to play our most favorite game in the whole wide world... HOEDOWN!"
 
"Joy..."
 
"We need a suggestion of a professional sport," Serenity said, turning to the audience.
 
"Bowling," said WeirdPerson.
 
"Soccer," suggested Akio-chan.
 
"Fly Fishing!" Lovely said.
 
"Hockey." suggested TuPaws.
 
"Hockey's a good one," said Serenity, "Lets do the Hockey Hoedown."
 
Music cue.
 
"I'm the best Hockey player that there ever was," sang Yugi, "My team never loses, you know just because. The only thing I've never done is get a get a hat trick, cause I'm always in the penalty box for hitting people with my stick."
 
"Hockey isn't my sport, I think that it's lame," Marik sang, "I think there are more exciting games. When it comes to Hockey, boy do I suck. I may be bad at Hockey, but I don't give a puck."
 
"Hockey is the best game, in all of the land," Atemu sang, "You get to skate around the ice, boy is it grand. I get to check the other players, boy do I pwn. The worst part is, my teeth are not my own."
 
"Atemu says he good at every game he plays," sang Seto, "He says he's good at Hockey, this is what I say. When he's skating round the ice, he is such a phony. Just the other day he got hit by the zamboni."
 
"Hit by the zamboni!" they all sang as the song ended.
 
"Splendid!" Laria beamed once the game was over, "Splendid game!"
 
They all looked over to see Laria sitting at the Whose Line Desk, instead of Serenity.
 
"Where'd Serenity go?"
 
"She lost the game so she was fired." Laria grinned.
 
"Pegsy kind of fired, or Malik kind of fired?"
 
Laria shrugged. Another grin played a crossed her face.
 
"That's not very comforting..."
 
"Well… So ends another show," Laria said, changing the subject, "Time to award the last points."
 
"Then can we go?" asked Seto.
 
"Maybe," Laria shrugged again, "But first I was to give another 1000 to everyone who has reviewed, and -500 for everyone who read and haven't reviewed, Lazy good-for-nothing..."
 
"Uh, Laria?"
 
"Oh yeah, and 5000 points to TuPaws for giving me the best review ever. Well that's everything…"
 
"We didn't get any points!" Seto complained.
 
"You already won the game - you don't need anymore points."
 
"Chibi-baka!"
 
"Lockhart!"
 
"Are you done now?" asked Marik.
 
"Yup," Laria said, "This is Laria Kaiba saying goodnight, goodnight."
 
And with that another 'Whose Line is it Anyway' came to an end.