Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Whose Line is it Anyway ❯ Film Theater and TV Styles ( Chapter 26 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

---Well, its about 5:30 in the morning, I've been up since 4:30, I went to bed last night around 11:00, and I haven't really slept in a long time.
 
IMPORTANT NOTICE!
 
Many people have requested Scenes From a Hat. I was not really planning to put that in this time, but I will if, AND ONLY IF, people request some scenes for it.
 
Back to the regular review comments.
 
Chibi Millenia Phantom - Thanks, but I don't like pudding, in fact I despise it and regularly call it one of the top five roots of all evil.
 
Togaklutz - yes, in fact I do love that Sarah actually stands for something. Mmm coffee
 
Blue-eyes-magic - glad I'm back too
 
Atemu's Lover - Mmm fire sugar - I mean, what, oh yeah update!
 
WeirdPerson - Wow cool a publishing company! I'm in! The Sad Cake will indeed be a very good book (If I finish it)
 
Voices10 - Happy (very) belated birthday!
 
Dannyp.Kaiba - I'll post the summary of The Sad Cake in the next chapter.
 
Computerfreak101 - Welcome back, and you still deserve to read my story. Anyone can read my story! Whose Line is not prejudice (with the exception of Spam cause she stole my characters and story idea). I know I have already talk about your review in the review I sent you, but now I can have everyone see it.
 
TO HAVE 100 EPISODES OF WHOSE LINE WOULD BE AWESOME, BUT IT CAN ONLY HAPPEN WITH HELP AND SUPPORT FROM MY FANS. IF ANYONE HAS ANY IDEAS, SCENES, OR JUST ANYTHING THEY WOULD LIKE TO SEE PLEASE PUT IT IN YOUR REVIEW. I CANNOT DO THIS ALL ON MY OWN, THERE IS ONLY SO MANY THINGS ONE PERSON CAN THINK OF. I WILL DO WHOSE LINE AS LONG AS I CAN; YOUR SUPPORT WILL GREATLY INCREASE THAT TIME.
 
AriEmeralstar - The game you're thinking of is Three Headed Broadway star. I did do that once, long ago. It was the original ending song to the third part of Whose Line, but I changed it because it didn't look good, and Pirate Drinking Song was way better. I already have an idea for the song I want to do at the end of this Whose Line, so perhaps if I make a seventh part I'll do it.
 
Meditation6 - I'm glad someone enjoyed the fact that all of Atemu's fans disappeared, I seemed to forgot that just about EVERYONE that reads Whose Line is a Atemu fan.
 
Well, because its almost 6 am now, and still no sleep, on with the chapter!---
 
Chapter Twenty-Six
Film, Theater, and TV Styles
 
During the break only Mokuba could be found back stage. Lying on the floor he stared at the ceiling, unblinkingly. A door opened and the smallest Kaiba sat up as Laria walked in.
 
“Hey Moky,” she smiled, “How's it going?”
 
“I don't know,” Mokuba shrugged, “Whose Line is harder then it looks.”
 
“Well that's only cause you're playing with professionals now,” Laria said.
 
“You'd call them professionals?”
 
“Not really, but you have to call them something.”
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
 
Back on stage everything was just the same old same old, host at desk, players in chairs.
 
“Welcome back to Whose Line is it Anyway; the show where everything's made up and the points don't matter,” Laria smiled, “Yup, just like how many Whose Lines you've been on, it just doesn't matter.”
 
“What if you've been on all of them?” Seto asked.
 
“Nope, still doesn't matter.”
 
“Damn.”
 
“Well let us move on to our next game… Film, Theater, and TV Styles!”
 
“Wow, actually a game we haven't played before,” Atemu said.
 
“I usually try to get at least one new game in with each time,” Laria shrugged, “Damn Bakura.”
 
“Bakura?” Joey asked, “What does Bakura have to do with anything?”
 
“Uh…” Laria blinked, “Our next game is for Seto, Atemu, and Joey.”
 
The three players gave Laria a weird look and stood up, stepping into center stage.
 
“Now,” Laria explained, “In this game you have to act out a scene, but to add a twist to it, I'll buzz in and give you different styles of film or TV to act with.”
 
“Why do these games keep getting harder?” asked Joey.
 
“I knew I shouldn't have picked you Mutt,” Laria sighed, turning to the audience, “Now, I need suggestions for styles of film, theater or TV.”
 
“South Park!” said AriNekoGoMu.
 
“Soap Opera!” suggested togaklutz.
 
“Musical!” Blue-eyes-magic said.
 
“School Play!” said voices10.
 
“Sci-Fi!” suggested KIT-KIT.
 
“Ok, ok, I think that's enough.” Laria said writing them down quickly, she stopped and looked at what she wrote “There is no way I'll be able to read these.”
 
“Can you ever read your writing?” Seto teased.
 
“Oh shut up,” Laria said rolling your eyes, “let's get the game started. Your scene is that you are duelist lost on Duelist Kingdom. Just start out as normal and I'll buzz in with the different styles.”
 
“Which way is Pegasus's Castle again?” Joey asked, starting the scene.
 
“I don't know, maybe if someone hadn't have lost the map,” Seto said eyeing Atemu.
 
“I thought it made a very nice origami crane.” Atemu said defiantly.
 
BUZZ
 
“Musical,” Laria said.
 
Which way do we go? I do not know!” Joey sang, very off-key, “Look yonder my friend! Does that look like snow?
 
The snow, it reminds me of my love for you,” Seto sang sweetly to Joey, Laria gagged violently.
 
I LOVE CHEESE!” Atemu added loudly.
 
BUZZ
 
“South Park,” said Laria.
 
“You can't love him, I love him!” Atemu said in a very high voice pretending to kick Joey. The blond fell over and mumbled something incoherent.
 
“Oh my god!” Seto gasped in a high voice as well, “You killed Kenny!”
 
BUZZ
 
“Sci-fi.”
 
“Wait a second,” Seto said glancing around, “This isn't Duelist Kingdom!”
 
“Your right!” Atemu gasped.
 
“It seems we've been transported to *dun dun dun* Heson!” exclaimed Seto.
 
“Oh no, there's something wrong with Kenny,” Atemu said, pointing to Joey whose was now getting up.
 
“Ha Ha You cannot kill me,” Joey laughed, “For I am an alien!”
 
Seto and Atemu both gasped.
 
BUZZ
 
“Soap Opera.”
 
“There's not enough room on this planet for all three of us,” Joey said walking dramatically towards the camera, “One of you has to leave Heson.”
 
“You can't make me leave, Kenny,” Seto said placing a hand on Joey's shoulder, “No one's ever told you, but… I am your father.”
 
“I guess that means I have to go,” Atemu said turning away from the other too, “But Kenny, before I go I must tell you, I am carrying your baby.”
 
BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ
 
“Well, I'm going to stop it right there,” Laria said as the players went back to their seats, “before it gets even more disturbing.”
 
“At least no one got kissed,” said Atemu.
 
“Thank Ra,” Laria said, “twenty points to Atemu for pointing that out.”
 
“Yes!”
 
“Well that's all for now,” said Laria, “We'll be back for more Whose Line after this commercial break!”
 
 
---Dear Assistant Principal,
 
Words cannot begin to express how sorry I am that your espresso maker was severely damaged by my comically brilliant but nonetheless sadistic prank. How could I have known that the Zamboni I was riding in would go so far out of control? And while it is true that I should not have pointed it in the direction of your 1/16 sized replica of the Statue of Liberty, complete with light bulb in the torch, you must understand that it was all meant in fun. The subsequent carnage that I caused is beyond my ability to fathom, and I must therefore humbly ask your forgiveness. I know that you are perfectly within your rights to take my firstborn, but I ask you to remember all the good times we've had, joshing around at the bowling alley, and to remember that I am first and foremost your only possible match should you ever need a bone marrow transplant. I think that counts for more than one prank, especially one that I am going to use again on someone else.
 
Sincerely,
Laria K.
 
(A little something from Corn - The OTHER White Meat's bio page, go check it out, I find it very interesting.)---