Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Wish You Were Here With Me ❯ Wish You Were Here Wtih Me Ch. 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Author: Now that Royalty is finally finished I will continue on this story and Internal Scars! By the way, for those who only read the last chapter of Royalty and didn't notice the Epilogue, you can go read that too! Cause I think lots of people didn't read my author's note in the last chapter saying there will be an Epilogue, so go read! ^^

Bakura: Maybe people will finally start appreciating me!

Malik: And me!

Author: Anyways...eheheh I will continue, sorry for keeping you all waiting! On with the story! I'm still aiming for the 5 reviews thing, please take a minute or two to review! I love you guys!

~*~*~*~*~*~

Marik pushed Bakura roughly upon his dingy bed, feeling the spring creak under their combined weight. He was extremely surprised to see little resistance come from the white haired yami, "Bakura?"

The teen grinned, "I owe you an apology. I sucked at it so this is my way of apologizing; take advantage while you can because next time won't be so easy."

To anyone else it would have sounded like a dirty comment but the wild haired Egyptian actually found it touching, "I accept your apology," he replied, slowing down his forceful advancements, knowing that the thief won't fight back.

Indeed the white haired teen was exceedingly beautiful; during their last fucking session he was too busy fighting for the top position to care, but this time, the other's pale slender body stunned him.

"What Marik? I think I'm sexy don't you?" the tomb robber arched, exposing his flesh to the Egyptian.

"Fuck, I thought that since I first saw you."

"Really? Damn, so we wasted all that time!"

"What the fuck?"

Bakura grinned, "If Malik wasn't in my life I would have fucked you a long time ago! I set my targets on you when he and I broke up, but you were so damn gloomy!"

"Well I'm not going to waste any more fucking time; this is our sex session, we can smother sweet crap later." Marik shoved the pale teen back and ravished his chest with sloppy kisses. His tongue ran over every single area of skin, tasting every single part of the other yami's torso. Wetting his mouth he closed his lips around Bakura's pink nipple, coating it with slick saliva, and then did the same with the other nub.

The white haired thief looked with curiousity, and then arched his back and moaned when the Egyptian blew upon the wet nubs of flesh, the cold sending shivers of pleasure through his body as he felt them harden.

"Good whore," Marik commented.

Bakura snickered, "For someone who is giving the apology, I'm enjoying this a lot."

"You will have to work too," diverting his attention from the other's pale body Marik laid down, "as my sex slave, you pleasure me. If I don't like it..." he pointed to his closet, which Bakura knew was filled with torture devices.

"Either way is a turn on, but I'll settle with you," moving into a sitting position Bakura straddled the blonde yami's hips, grinding him slowly and seductively as he slid his hands up his chest to the armpits, "You feel and taste better than any torture device."

"I think I will take that as a compliment," Marik moaned as the other teen rubbed his wakening arousal with his hips, while long fingers moved over his tanned skin.

The thief made good work, trailing the tips of his fingers along the creamy brown skin, watching with fascination as it goose bumped under his touch. They stopped at one deep chocolate nipple, as if contemplating what to do next. Suddenly his fingers clamped and twisted the nubs of flesh painfully, immediately followed by the teen's nails raking down the Egyptian's upper torso.

Marik hissed in pain, "If you think that feels nice you are crazy."

"Heh..." was the reply.

The wild haired Egyptian immediately changed his mind about the situation when Bakura's pink tongue darted out and began to soothe the scratches in his body, paying attention to his nipples, the tongue swirling upon the wounded flesh, teasing them into hardness, all the time inducing grinding upon his arousal.

The tomb robber rotated, so that he faced Marik's aching arousal. He slid his hands slowly down the Egyptian's taut stomach, coming to a rest on the swollen member, and began to fondle it.

Pinned down by Bakura's weight, Marik was unable to move, gritting his teeth in frustration. The white haired yami's behind slid up to meet him as the teen leaned over. "Bakura...you..." he choked on his words, gasping as Bakura engulfed his entire manhood into his mouth and sucked on it roughly.

"Am I pleasing you, Master?"

The title just aroused the Egyptian further, "Oh Ra yes..."

"Heh...don't get used to me calling you that, it's just part of my apology package."

"I'm not complaining..."

Bakura rarely acted as submissive as to referring anyone as Master, or serving as anyone's sex slave; but for some odd reason, it felt right at this moment, wanting to please the wild haired blonde. He returned to his work closing his teeth around Marik's shaft he began to pump him slowly, grating his teeth along his manhood, his tongue following, feeling the pulsing organ.

"Oh Ra..." reaching up Marik reached up and squeezed Bakura's perfect buttocks, cupping his hands on the roundness. At every thrust the Egyptian squeezed Bakura's behind in order to relieve the tension building up in his body. He refused to give into the pleasure so easily.

Bakura took in the challenge Play hard to come do you? he thought as he increased the speed of his movements, his teeth burning hot friction upon the Egyptian's member. He could feel Marik trying very hard not to succumb to the bliss, and was failing miserably. The tanned ten was beginning to wretch as Bakura hummed at the back of his throat, sending vibrations upon Marik's arousal.

"Damn it Bakura!"

The thief only grinned and continued his teasing. Feeling his ass being squeezed harder and harder only told him that Marik was about to climax; just as he felt the Egyptian about to convulse he backed off.

Marik screamed in frustration, gripping onto Bakura's behind so hard that the flesh bruised. "Damn you Bakura!" He threw the other teen off him "I should punish you for that you whore!"

"Relax..." Bakura pushed Marik back down, "You'll thank me for this."

Growling the Egyptian lay again on his back, "You better be right if you don't want a whipping..."

Standing, the white haired teen slid his hands down his waist, bucking his hips slightly to give Marik a show, "I suppose you want me fucked dry...?"

"Fuck yes!"

"Damn..." Bakura stood over Marik's arousal, "You really are taking advantage of this situation aren't you?"

"Considering that you are my whore right now yes..." the Egyptian admired the view. Bakura's arousal stood upright, exposing what hung beneath, "And one good fuck; now get on with it!"

"As you wish...Master," Bakura added, just enjoying the delighted look on Marik's face when he said that. Slowly he squatted down, positioning himself, and then in one smooth movement he impaled himself upon Marik's erection, gritting his teeth at the pain that filled him. He sat on top of the Egyptian's hips for a moment, adjusting to the great size.

"Too long!" Marik bucked his hips, forcing the pale teen to be bounced out and slammed back in.

Bakura gave a sort cry of agony as he felt himself tear slightly, "Damn you..."

"Don't DARE say that to YOUR Master..."

"Yes...Master..." Bakura gritted out, promising to get revenge on the Egyptian later. Slowly he withdrew again, then pushed back down, the friction searing through his body like fire. He braced his hands on either side of Marik's lean waist, and began to pound himself upon the tanned teen's manhood.

Marik groaned, watching the white haired thief thrust himself over and over upon his erection, the dry friction spreading through his body, "Ra..." He reached up and pinched Bakura's nipples, rolling them between his thumb and index finger, listening to the other's cries. "Touch your Bakura..."

"Yes Master..." Bakura leaned back, using his legs as a new support himself as he reached up and touched his aching member with his hands, arching at the touch. In short pumps his legs bounced him up and down upon Marik's arousal while his hands grouped himself, one putting pressure on his manhood, sliding along the length while his other hand fondled his sacs, feeling the textured skin. A wave of pleasure washed through him as he masturbated, increasing his movements on Marik's arousal, "Oh Osiris..." the tomb robber moaned as he sped up his actions, his hair flying around him as he shook his head in bliss.

Marik could feel himself on the edge, watching Bakura impale himself upon his erection and masturbate at the same time was far too arousing. He bucked, and slammed his hips against the pale teen's just as he was coming down, grazing his prostate.

Bakura cried out as he climaxed, releasing his seed onto his hands and chest. He moaned at the hot fluid spreading over his chest.

There was a gasp from Marik felt the muscles tighten around his erection. With a final thrust he ejaculated, filling Bakura with his essence.

With a moan the pale thief rolled off, feeling Marik slip out of him in the process. Bakura crawled up and lay upon Marik's chest, "Well?" he panted, "Did I please you Master?"

"Oh Ra fuck yes!" the Egyptian ran his hands through Bakura's white hair, sending shivers through the pale teen's body, "Good whore..."

"It's Bakura," the thief growled slightly, "I apologized."

"Fair enough," Marik felt Bakura's chest, wiping off some of the boy's cum and licking it, "shouldn't let it go to waste..."

Bakura grinned, raising his head to kiss the wild haired yami, tasting his sweetness in the other teen's mouth. It felt nice to actually kiss Marik; the tanned boy's lips felt as subtle as Malik's, yet had a slightly different feeling. "If I knew you wanted me then I would have never made all those calls to Malik; you are so sexier than any guy in Egypt."

Marik smirked, "Nothing like the present…"

The conversation ended there, both knowing in silent understanding that they are too proud to say anything loving to each other. Bakura's actions were tender enough as he wrapped his arms around Marik's lean torso and fell asleep. The Egyptian stroked the white hair that lay upon his chest for awhile before also succumbing to slumber.

Malik called Ryou later again that evening, as he earlier promised, it was fortunate that he forgot about asking the boy about who he had feelings for.

"So Isis is letting you come in a week?"

"Yea," Malik lay on the couch, slightly bedraggled from arguing with his elder sister all day, "I had to pull lots of strings; I think she lost some trust in me after I went and got drunk at the bar and ended up getting screwed by some weirdo."

"She's just worried Malik don't worry. At least you have family looking after you. So are you coming alone?"

"Yes. Rishid has to take care of things back here in Egypt, and you know Isis…all those strange politic business she's always taking care of."

"Just like your family to be like that," Ryou laughed lightheartedly, "But it would be nice to see you again; Marik has been down in the dumps so he'll perk up a bit, and Bakura...ummm…well you know…"

"It's alright Ryou, no need to explain things…you've had enough trouble remaining neutral so I'm not going to push it; I promise I'll be here in about a week though alright? Are you sure it's alright that I can stay at your place?"

"Yes. My father is rarely home so we always have two spare bedrooms; maybe Marik can even come and stay awhile so you two can get all reunited."

"I DO miss my Yami," the Egyptian answered softly, "and Bakura…and of course you," he added, "you have been there to listen to my troubles, how can I not want to see you again?"

Unknowingly, Ryou blushed on the other end of the line, "Thanks Malik, I will see you in a week alright?"

"Alright, bye Ryou."

As the pale boy hung up he suddenly could feel anxiety wash over him, "Oh great…how can I explain Bakura's relationship with Marik?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Author: Now the plot's beginning to thicken! Hee! What will happen when Malik arrives? More angst to come next chapter!

Malik: A whole lemon dedicated to Marik and Bakura?!?! C'mon!!!

Author: Calm down babes…you need to COME to the scene to get involved more right?

Malik: Suuuuuuurrre…

Author: Anyways, I love you guys! I hope you all have stayed in tune! I will now update more now that Royalty's done!

By the way…to all my readers who have read Royalty…just as I kinda expected…I didn't win the challenge…that's what I get for being a really young amateur writer…but I'm still happy that I have received so much support from all of you! It meant so much to me! I may put up a little note at the end of Royalty stating that. Thanks to all you guys who have read that fic and supported me!