Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ YuGiOh goes to Hogwarts! ❯ A Letter from Hogwarts?? ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

((Disclaimers: I do not own any YuGiOh and Harry Potter characters. I have Harry Potter books (1,2 and 4) that helped me with creating this fanfic, unfortunately I do not have Harry Potter 5 or 6, so I don't really know what happened to the characters….))
 
HOGWARTS SCHOOL
Of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY
 
Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore
(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock, Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. Of Wizards)
 
Dear Mr. Motou,
We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in England. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.
Term begins on September 1 and ends on June 30. Because of your past experience with magic and your age is too old for first years, we are putting you as a sixth year student. We await your owl by no later than July 31. When you get to the airport, a professor name Hagrid will show you around London and will help you gather your supplies, if you decided to attend the school. You can tell your family, but NO ONE ELSE.
 
Yours sincerely,
 
Minerva McGonagall,
 
Deputy Headmistress
 
“Is this some kind of a joke??” Yugi asked as he put down the letter on the desk. Ten minutes ago, an owl flew by his home and dropped off the letter near his window. At first, Yugi wasn't sure what's up with the owl delivering the letter, now he's really confused about the whole school thing after he read the letter.
“What's even weird is that the address to my home is so precise,” Yugi added. Yami took the letter and read the address:
 
Mr. Yugi Motou
The room above the Kame Shop
64th Ave.
Domino City
Japan
 
“Hmmm….I don't know, but for some weird reason, the school sounds really familiar.” Yami replied.
“Really? You heard of it?” Yugi asked. Yami paced around the room, trying to figure out where the name came from. For some reason, it feels like there's something about the school that is so familiar to Yami.
“*Sigh* I could have sworn that the school name is so familiar to me……”
“Don't worry Yami. Maybe when we get to this school, or what ever this is, it may come to you.”
“You mean you want to go to this school??”
“Sure! Why not? This school sounds so cool! Plus, if you really think that this school is so familiar to you, maybe there are answers to the questions about your past.”
“Your right, maybe this school can help me.”
“It's settled then! We're going to Hogwarts! I've got to tell my Grampa about this!”