Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction / Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction / Outlaw Star Fan Fiction / RG Veda Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ Kiss by a Rose ❯ Loving Care ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 3~ Loving Care

By: Arctic_kitsune_gypsy

Disclaimer: Don't be dumb, I own nothing but the story.

{><=Thoughts}

Warrnings: None yet cept some cursing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Asuka and Urd saw Kurama's car pull up they ran to the front seat to see if I was all right.

"Setsuna, are you all right?" Asuka asked with a lot of concern in her voice.

"Yea I'm fine, it's just a sprained ankle that I can't walk on for a couple of days." I said opening the door of the car. Hiei was walking out the front door, picked me up out of the car, and carried me inside. He carefully sat me down on the sofa.

"Do you want something to drink?" Hiei asked.

"Yes please." I told him

"What would you like?"

"A Grape soda, please."

"Alright. Leme see if Botan hasn't drank all of them." He turned on the TV for me and gave me a pillow to prop my leg up. I heard Vash walking down the stairs.

"Hi Vash!" I said with a big smile on my face. He ran up to me and got directly in my face,

"It's *sob* really *sob* you *sob* Are you *sob* ok?" He said with a ton of tears coming down his face.

"Uh, yea I'm ok." He got out of my face and walked to the kitchen and started washing dishes. >Ok< I thought. Kurama came back in the house, bent down and kissed me on the forehead,

"I've got to go to Walgreen's {AN: spelled correctly?} and pick up your medicine. Will you be alright here?" Kurama asked with concern in his voice. I nodded my head,

"Yep, I'll be fine here. You go on and go." I told him. He bent down and kissed me on the lips in that same deep and passionate way like in the doctors. He broke the kiss, walked to the door, waved, blew me a kiss and left. Hiei came back a few minuets later with two Grape sodas, a bottle opener, and a big bag of Cheddar Chex Mix. He sat on the floor right under me. He took the bottle opener, opened my bottle first, and handed it to me.

"I forgot to get you a straw. I'll be right back." Hiei got up and ran out of the living room. >Why is he caring about me so much? He was never like this before< I asked my self in thought. He came back with one straw,

"Why did you get only one?" I asked.

"Because I don't like drinking through them." He said while opening his bottle of grape soda.

"Whatever." I said. "

Hiei hand me the remote so I can change the channel. Who the hell was watching a Soap Opera?" I asked Hiei while looking at the TV guide.

"One of the girls, Botan probably, I wouldn't watch that crappy shit even if the my life depended on it." Hiei answered while stuffing a hand full of Cheddar Chex Mix in his mouth.

"Mhm, Oh turn it to HBO, American Pie is on." I told Hiei while snatching the TV control out of his cheesy hands.

"HEY ASUKA, AMERICAN PIE IS ON. YA WANNA WATCH IT WITH ME?" I asked yelling in the Dining Room. Asuka was in the Dining room playing checkers with Vash {Whoda thunk}.

"Hey Vash you wanna watch American Pie with me, Setsuna, and Hiei?" Askua asked Vash.

"YEAH!" Vash said banging his fist on the table. They both got up and ran to the TV. 30 minutes later I was starting to get very worried about Kurama. >He should of been back from Walgreen's by now.< Right after I thought of that, the phone rang. I looked over at the Caller ID and saw Minamino{AN: That right.} Kurama. I immediately picked up the phone.

"Moshi moshi?" I said into the phone.

"Honto ni sumi-masen Setsuna. No yo ni omowareu jiko ga arimashita koosoku dooro de no chikaku kosok-doro to watashi ni kotsu." Kurama spoke over the phone.

"Ki ni shinai de kudasai. Min-na ok-ke?".

"Wakarimasen."

"Oh, ok-ke."

"Watashi subeki de aru desu de ni ni-ji ni-jup-pun-mae."

"Ok-ke."

"Sayonara."

"Sayonara." We both hung up at the same time. I was very glad that the butterflies that were in my stomach were now gone.

"What was that about?" Vash asked.

"Kurama is stuck in traffic." I said.

"Oh." He spoke.

"Well this is the time when people are coming home from work."

When American Pie was over, Kurama was walking in the door.

"Hey Kurama," Yuske said while walking out of the kitchen with a beer bottle in his hands. Kurama greeted him with a wave, walked over to the sofa kissed me on my forehead and sat next to Hiei on the floor, right under me. Yuske plopped his butt down on the other side of Hiei, snatching the bag of Cheddar Chex Mix out of his hands.

"Asuka and I are going in the dining room to play checkers." Vash said pointing to the direction he was going.

"You guys do that." I said with sarcasm in my voice. Vash grabbed Asuka's hand and dragged her into the dining room.

"So... hitotsu-me no yoru ni

izuko kara koishi ga sekai ni ochiru

So... futatsu-me no yoru ni

koishi no ko ga te wo tori WARUTSU wo kaku

Sound life

So... mitsu-me no yoru ni

WARUTSU no ko wa yonamo ni UE-BU wo utsu

So... yotsu-me no yoru ni

nami no ko wa kishibe ni shibuki wo ageru

Sound life

So... itsutsu-me no yoru ni

sono kakera ikudomo yonamo wo tataku..." I sang while changing the channels. Kurama turned pale when he herd that song.

"Tell me where did you learn that song?" he asked his voice cracking. I could tell that he was about to cry, I could smell it.

"My mom sung it to me when I was a baby." I told him.

"Yes but I..." Kurama stuttered.

"No, Don't speak. I'll stop singing it if it reminds you of bad memories." I told Kurama while putting my hands on both sides of his face.

"Hn." Hiei smirked. He snatched the TV control out of my hand. Someone was ringing the doorbell.

"I'll get it!" I shouted while I teliported to the front door.

"Konichiwa." I greeted the person at the door.

"Hey little Cos'. How's it going?" The girl said. My mouth was hanging wide open in shock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arctic_kitsune_gypsy- bum, bum, BUMMMMMMMM! Who is the mysterious person at the door?

Youko- OH, OH, OH, I KNOW, I KNOW!!

Arctic_kitsune_gypsy- Then shut up

Youko- Can I tell

Arctic_kitsune_gypsy- No

Youko- Please

Arctic_kitsune_gypsy- No

Youko- *looks at me with big puppy dog eyes* PWESE!!!

Arctic_kitsune_gypsy- NO!!!!!!!

*He runs to a corner, and starts crying*

Youko- WAAAAAAAAA! YOU NEVER LET ME HAVE ANY FUN!! *sniff, sniff* WAAAAAAAAA!

Arctic_kitsune_gypsy- Please Review.

Youko- I'll *sniff* stop *sniff* crying *sniff, sniff, sniff*