Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What Revenge Brings ❯ Chapter 12: The Disc ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own anything except the plot and my OC’s.

*What Revenge Brings*

Chapter 12: The Disc

Crystalline tears fell down her face.

She couldn’t stop them.

Not this time.

This time it was she, who was always in control, that was powerless.

Maliciously she pounded the limestone and marble grounds with her fist. A sob tore from her throat, her face contorting in unimaginable torment and despair. ‘How could he? How dare he?’ Her pain was tangible. They could feel it even if they weren’t in the room with her. Even if they were watching her from a screen, they could feel it. As her eyebrows pulled downward, tears poured from her eyes and sounds of helplessness, suffering emerged. All they could do was watch as this tortured woman cried.

‘The bastard knew, he knew that I would kill Yura if I thought she was dying. If I thought she was already dead. He knew that I would kill Yura instead of myself to spare her the pain. All along, he had everything planned. Everything.’

Fists pulled away from the rubble. Covered in blood, she brought her hands to her face and sobbed into her hands. Eyes closed of there own accord, the sounds that came from her body were so foreign to her. She sniffled. ‘I’m sorry Yura. If i’d known that you could be cured, I wouldn’t have done what I did. If i’d known that you could have lived I would have fought harder, I should have done something.’

Strong arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her into a comforting embrace. Letting her cry Hiten came to stand in front of her as Bankotsu’s arms remained firm around her. They too had seen the disc Naraku had so kindly sent them. On it was clips of Kagome and Yura’s time there. Everyone had seen it and suddenly Kagome’s retelling of her past seemed so much more real. So much more horrific.

Naraku had thought it would be amusing to send the disc that contained so much horror. So much that Kagome left out of her stories. Censoring her story, they didn’t realize how much more Naraku did to them. Didn’t realized they’d been used as target practice and what not. Now they did. Now they had some realization of what had been done to them. Of why she was as she is now. And they couldn’t do a thing about her pain.

Wings ruffled in anger and anguish, Bankotsu had a slightly difficult time holding her, but years of practice pays off. And then Kagome was pulled into her own memories. Lost in her angst.

Flashback

The pain was unbearable. Naraku and his friends, and I do use the term lightly had raped her again. Kagome’s battered and bruised body was tossed into the cell Yura occupied. Rushing to her sister’s aid, Yura glared hatred shinning bright in her gold specked crimson eyes.

“Why are you doing this to us? What have we ever done to you?” Yura cried her correct pronunciation sounding odd coming from such a small, childlike mouth. The ugly brute of a demon just sneered and walked away.

Yura cradled her older sisters body to her. Crimson eyes filled with tears she begged and pleaded for Kagome to wake up. Kagome had been raped multiple times since 5 years ago, when they were first captured. Her sister was so brave.

“Yura?” Kagome croaked, her voice hoarse from overuse.

“Kagome.” The three year old cried, glad that she was well.

Smiling slightly, Kagome took Yura into her arms, careful of the wounds and abrasions that decorated her body. The two huddled together in the rags Naraku called clothing. It would no doubt be a cold night.

End Flashback

Memories.

The memories just kept hitting her. Over and over again, a continuous cycle. Convulsing in silent agony, she cried out. Grasping her head she began rocking back and forth saying ‘no, no’. Suddenly her back arched and she howled out. Bankotsu grabbed her holding her still, offering silent comfort, love. That was all she’d allow.

When every one back in the meeting room they were shocked at what they saw on that beautiful face. Eyes full of haunted dread, terrible memories. The strong woman they were used to seeing lay in a crumpled heap in her brothers lap. Hiten stood to the side troubled eyes scanning his sister. He never realized, just how scarred the events left her. But then again he didn’t know how horrible they were. No one did. No one realized, until they got the disc.

“Shh...Calm down, baby girl.” Bankotsu soothed.

Eyes turned hazel by tears peered up at him tearing startled sounds from all. They were filled with such torment, such bitterness, such suffering, such dismay. Like nothing in the world would ever be right. Seeing her brothers faces, her eyes closed, wanting to spare them the suffering. She sniffled, wiping the last of her tears away from darkened gold eyes.

“He knew, all along, he knew.” Kagome choked out in some semblance of a whisper. “Yura...” trailing off she almost collapsed in another bout of tears, but held herself strong. After all, there would be time to mourn later. Now, now she had to plan more, she could mourn after all this was over. When she was alone. She was after all being watched now, by who knows how many. Eyes hardened and narrowed into tiny slits. He would pay. And she would make sure of it. After all, she wouldn’t settle for anything less.

Wiping the tears from her eyes, she stood, wings spreading, getting the kinks out and she walked out of her room. Never looking back at her brothers troubled faces. Only one thing on her mind. Revenge.

She needed more planning. More time, time that she just didn’t have. Of course she had 90 years of plans. She had begun planning as soon as her physical wounds healed. Now it was just a matter of putting them all together. There would be no flaws, and she would have fail safes. She couldn’t afford missing a single detail and underestimating him. She wouldn’t make the same mistake twice. She knew better.

As she walked down the hall shrouded in shadows. Long dark hair billowed around her, beautiful crimson wings of a fallen angel sagging behind her. ‘Please, please don’t let me lose them. I couldn’t bear it.’ Kagome pleaded in her mind. ‘Don’t let me lose them like I lost her. Let them all come out of this upcoming battle alive.’

She prayed to whatever god was listening. Sure, she wasn’t exactly pure or innocent, but maybe someone would hear her plea and grant her wishes. Just once. Perhaps Kami-sama would take pity on her and grant her that one wish.

Kougaiji’s eyes darkened as they observed the broken look in her eyes. None of them ever saw how much it affected her, but then again, none of them really knew all the tortures he’d put her through, them through. He sodomized them, broke them until all that was left was a burning call for revenge. ‘He will pay, Kagome.’ Kougaiji silently vowed to himself, violet eyes burning with rage.

But he wasn’t the only one.

Everyone’s thoughts turned violent to some level, how could they not after seeing all the horrible things the two had suffered. Even Koenma, who was by nature a nonviolent person had thoughts of death. Kagome had suffered longer than Yura, but who knew what would have happened if Kagome hadn’t killed her. Perhaps she would’ve healed, or perhaps she would have turned out exactly like Kagome. But it was to late now.

Too late to save either of them.

But they could try to make it right.

Make it better.

Pity she wouldn’t let them. She was just to stubborn. Not accepting help from anybody. At least not the kind of help that she needed, not the emotional help. The need to heal from all the psychological, and emotional torture she was put through. The physical wounds were long past healed. Funny, no one ever saw the scars. Maybe, she didn’t want them to.

Stopping in front of a wall she turned around facing the empty hallway and the screens went blank. When they flickered back to life again, she was gone. She knew. They were beginning to wonder if there was anything she didn’t know.

Brilliantly deadly golden eyes opened, the only thing light in the darkness that was her sanctuary. Torches flickered to life in the large room. In light white letters on the black screen of the laptop blinked ‘System Ready’. And Kagome smirked.

Now she brought her plans to a whole new level. If there was one thing Naraku wouldn’t expect, it would be for her to use human’s plans to fight. But he didn’t realize, she would do whatever she had to. As long as he died, as he suffered, as he paid.

Now it was time to borrow some information from the top leading countries of Nigenkai. Some would call it stealing, hacking, illegal. She just called it borrowing. After all she would destroy the information, top secret information after Naraku was obliterated.

Besides, it’s not like she wasn’t going to kill anyone who didn’t deserve it.

Right?