Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Party Time ❯ Confession: Part 3 ( Chapter 24 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own any Anime shows and/or characters from them, nor do I own any brand names mentioned. However, I do own Ayumi, and my sister owns Esanan. Kilala Li Fang is property of herself, Kia of Raven-Ardour, and Morgan of Kurama's rose girl (all at fanfiction.net).
 
Kagome: Pardon me for interrupting this touching moment, but I would appreciate some assistance!
 
Miroku: Wow, lots of big words...
 
Morgan: Did you understand any of that, Kuwabara?
 
Kuwabara: [glaring] As a matter of fact, I understood all of that.
 
Kilala Li Fang: Do you mean “fact” or “fiction”?
 
Kuwabara: I feel unwanted...
 
Kaoru: [sarcastically] I wonder why...
 
Sanosuke: [to Kuwabara] Hey, I almost got a dart through my skull!
 
Kurama: Actually, your hard head would probably have withstood the force of impact.
 
Miroku: Wow, more big words...
 
Sanosuke: [narrowed eyes to Kurama] I hope you meant that in the physical and not mental sense. [Everyone stared at Sanosuke in surprise.] What?
 
Kenshin: I didn't know you knew such technical terminology, that I did not.
 
Aoshi: And I didn't know you knew such technical terminology, Battousai.
 
Hiei: And if we keep on going like this it will go on forever.
 
Ayumi: [sarcastically] That'll be a good way to last out this party.
 
Botan: So instead of being bored out of our minds, why don't we help Kagome like she wanted?
 
[Everyone finally turned to Kagome with “What can I do for you?” look.]
 
Kagome: [not impressed] `Took you guys long enough.
 
Keiko: What seems to be the problem?
 
Kagome: In case ya'll haven't noticed, I'm being hugged by a crying half- demon who's about to strangle me!!
 
Kia: [startled] He's crying!? Never thought I'd see the day...
 
Kouga: Anyone have a video camera? This would be excellent blackmail!
 
Misao: Are the only things you ever think about Kagome and torturing Inuyasha?
 
Kouga: Pretty much. [to Kurama] Hey, you, any video cameras in that hair of yours?
 
Kurama: It's not an endless expanse full of everything.
 
Yukina: Only almost endless.
 
Esanan: [to Kouga] If you care about Kagome so much, shouldn't you be helping her?
 
[Kouga simply snorted in response. However, a few seconds later, he grabbed a startled Inuyasha by his shoulders and ripped him off of Kagome. Inuyasha fell to the floor with a thud.]
 
Kagome: [glaring at Kouga] You didn't have to hurt him!
 
Kouga: I was just trying to help you!
 
Inuyasha: [getting up off the floor] It's all right Kagome! I'm fine.
 
Shizuru: Really, now? All that crying could've fooled me.
 
Inuyasha: [startled] Oro? I don't cry! [Pause.] Do I...?
 
[Everyone gave Inuyasha a “look.”]
 
Inuyasha: I'll take that as a yes.
 
Kouga: [smirking] And it was priceless, too.
 
Yusuke: Do you even know what you said, Inuyasha?
 
Inuyasha: Duh! I said, “I love you, Kagome.” And I do!
 
[Inuyasha jumped up on the couch next to Kagome, giving her another hug. Most of the room sighed in awe. Inuyasha gave a sideways glare to Yusuke.]
 
Yusuke: Okay, okay, I believe you!
 
Yami: So~o, can we get along with the game now?
 
Inuyasha: [half-excited, half-wanting-revenge] All right, now I get to choose...KOUGA!!!]
 
[The startled Kouga gulped, then fell backwards off the couch. Inuyasha quietly emitted an evil laugh of sorts O_O.]
 
Sango: That is definitely not natural!
 
Sesshomaru: I am clueless as to where he got it from.
 
Kouga: [climbing back up] All I know is that I don't like it one bit.
 
Miroku: Is that really “all you know”?
 
Morgan: You know what he meant.
 
Kurama: [to Kouga] I shall assume that you also do not like the fact that it's your turn.
 
Kilala Li Fang: [sarcastically] Naw, what gave you that idea?
 
Kenshin: I hope Kouga doesn't take as long as Inuyasha did to confess, that I do.
 
Kaoru: Don't we all! That would be a pain in the ketsunoana.
 
Ayumi: If I didn't have a problem with bad English swears, you could've said that in just three letters.
 
Kaoru: I know. [smiling innocently] It's a good thing I don't dislike you.
 
[Ayumi glanced at Kaoru oddly, but then ignored it.]
 
Hiei: All right, Kouga, are you going to be like Inuyasha and try to resist?
 
Kouga: Be like Inuyasha!?? Are you kidding me!? He was being a coward for trying to prevent the inevitable.
 
Aoshi: If you're so brave, how come you gulped and fell off the couch when you were chosen?
 
Kouga: [nervous] Um...I was trying to...er...um...ah...
 
Aoshi: My point exactly.
 
Botan: Well, Kouga, why don't you prove to us that you really are brave and confess?
 
Kouga: Fine! I will! I confess that I just pretend to love Kagome just to piss off Inuyasha.
 
Kagome+Inuyasha: WHAAAAAAAAT!?!?!?!? You've been faking it this entire time?!?!?
 
[Kouga gulped as Inuyasha held up his claws. When Kagome started glaring at him, he shrieked like a girl, jumped off the couch, and dashed down the hall.]