Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Intertwined Permanently ❯ Chapter 7

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
-HIEI'S POV-

I awoke to find my self in Kurama's living room, on his couch, with a few blankets in me. It was actually quite comfortable. 'I should try sleeping on 'couches' more often. I wonder if a bed is just as comfortable?' I thought as I checked thetime on the clock. it said that it was 10:o7 am.

'Hn. I slept very late. The fox is probably already gone.' I thought as went into the kitchen, only to find a note that said: Dear Hiei and Kagome,

I've gone shopping with Yukina. No, Hiei, Kuwabara is NOT with us, so you don't have to come and find us or follow us, or go find Kuwabara so you can beat the crap out of him. We might go to dinner later, if that is the case, then I will call to invite you both.
-Kurama

'So the fox is with my sister? Better him than Kuwabara.' I thought as I started breakfast.

-KAGOME'S POV-

I awoke to the smell of a very odd breakfast cooking.I lazily turned over to check the clock, which said: 10: 44 am.

At the site of what time it was I bolted upright in bed, dashed to the closet, grabbed some clothes, threw them on, grabbed my brush, and hurriedly brushed my hair before dashing towards the kitchen.

"I'm sorry I woke up so late!!!" I yelled after bursting through the door leading to the kitchen.

After I glanced around, I only saw a cooking Hiei but no Kurama.

"Eh? W-where's Kurama?!" I asked.

"Shopping." He said simply, brushing my apology off.

"Breakfast is ready." He said, shoving a plate with some... um... some...a big... blob..thing.

I looked at the blob and then at Hiei, not sure if I was hungry anymore. But even so I got a fork, sat down at the table across from Hiei, who was already eating his blob with no problem, and began eating.

I had finally finished eating the blob, and it was... HORRID!!! I'd never had anything like it before, and I wasn't exactly eager for more.

"Hiei, I'm gonna go into Kurama's living room to see what he has to do. Wanna come?" I asked him.

"Fine" He replied, as he followed me into the living room.

-SIX HOURS LATER-

Hiei and I had been playing Sim's Bustin' Out for six hours straight!

Hiei's sim was a very ugly guy named 'Kuwabara' who Hiei seemed to torture, and I had a feeling that Hiei was enjoying it immensely. My sim was a pretty girl named after Rin, though my sim was an adult.

The phone began to ring, and I jumped up and dashed to answer it.

"Hello."

"Kagome, this is Kurama. I'm calling to invite you and Hiei out to dinner with Yukina and I at Wacdnald's in a half hour. Would you like to come? Yukina really wants to meet you, and I'm sure you will like her. She is very sweet."

"Of course I'll go Kurama! I'm sure Hiei will too! So I'll see you in a half hour, 'Kay?"

"Alright. See you then."

"Bye Kurama!"

Once I had hung up I turned o Hiei and said:" Hiei, do you wanna go to dinner with Kurama, Yukina and I?"I asked.

"Not really.But I will go because I'm hungry."He replied.

And with that we saved and turned off the game and were off.

-AT WACDNALD'S-

Once we got to the restaraunt, we saw Kurama and who I assumed to be Yukina waiting outside for us calmly.

When Hiei and I had made our way to them Kurama intoduced Yukina and I. "Kagome, this is Yukina, Yukina this is Kagome."

We shook hands and Yukina said "Nice to meet you! I hope we can be good friends!"

"Nice to meet you too, and I'm sure we can." I replied.

All throughout dinner we discussed their friends and how they would react to me, leaving me quite eager to meet them all as soon as possible.

As Hiei and I walked home(Kurama drove Yukina back to Genkai's) we both were almost toppled over when two boys ran past a a rather fast pace. Right after they ran past they stopped and started an extremely loud argument over who won theirv race.

Hiei then mumbled something like "darn, it's the baka detective and that big oaf."

"Hiei? Are those two some of your friends that Kurama and Yukina were telling me about, or something?" I asked.

"The one in green is Yusuke and the one in blue is Kuwabara."He replied.

"Did you name your sim after him?"I asked.

"Hn. Yes I did." he replied.

Then the two boys spotted us and the one in green yelled out "Hey Hiei! What are you and your girlfriend doing out?"

"WHAT?! SHE'S HIS GIRLFRIEND?! NO, SHE CAN'T BE! I WAS GONNA ASK HER OUT MYSELF!!!!!!!" The one in blue exclaimed.

"Baka, she is not my girlfriend."Hiei said.

"Heh. Yo my name's Yusuke and this is Kuwabara.You must be Kagome."

"Yes. It's nice to meet you Yusuke, you too Kuwabara." I replied.