Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What Could be Better? ❯ Protection and the Realizations of Truth ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
"I'm going to win this time, Michiko!"
"We'll see about that, Shippo!"
"KITSUNE HI!" Shippo shouted, Kurama smiled.
Michiko blocked Shippos attack with some barrier, then shouted,"White light, flame taker!"
Shippos eyes widened as, almost all of his energy was drained from him.
"Shippo! Are you all right?" Michiko asked, running to him ignoring the yo boys.
"Hai, I don't get it! I was born hachi years early than you, and you're still more powerful than me! Why?"
Instead of answering, she turned toward the boys and asked," Who are you? What do you want? Why?"
Yusuke and Kuwabara stood there, dumbly, Hiei for some reason was surprised, so Kurama answered. "My name is Kurama, this is Hiei, Yusuke, and Kuwabara. We have come here because we were sent here to find you and return you, with us, to Master Koenma, but we are not sure as to why."
"So, you're just following orders from this Master Koenma?"
"Hai." Kurama replied.
Before anyone could say anything else, a big boomerang came crashing through the clearing and back the way it came. There stood a woman dressed in a youkai slayer outfit with a monk slayer next to her.
"Sumiko, Kaemon, it's ok, they're friends!" Michiko shouted.
"Then why are they youkais!" Called Kaemon, walking up to them with Sumiko behind him.
"You know thats an insult to me and Shippo, even my tousan, right?"
"Uh, well, I didn't mean you, I meant them, you know that!"
"Kaemon, do you realize how close you got to getting killed?" Michiko said, stopping his hand that was dangerously close to her bottom.
Kaemon looked disappointed and said,"I don't know what you mean. If they're friends then why would they kill me?"
"Most likely because you are a baka, hentai." Sumiko answered.
"I'll take that as a compliment." said Kaemon.
Sumiko, who was about to hit him with her big boomerang suddenly stopped. The well was starting to get that violet-blue again, when the light disappeared, everyone heard the voices.
"Inuyasha!"
"Iie, Kagome don't!"
"SIT BOY!"
THUMP!
"Kagome?!" Inuyasha groaned.
"Don't blame me!" Kagome yelled and started to climb out of the well. When Kagome reached the top her eyes widened, there was Shippo, Michiko, Sumiko, and Kaemon, but there were yo boys that looked to be from her own time. Kagome started muttering something under her breath, when she was done she smiled and climbed completely out of the well.
"Kaasan, I...." Michiko started, but Kagomes hand stopped her. "Explain later." She whispered.
Michiko nodded and signaled for everyone to follow her. When they were out of earshot of Inuyashas ears, Michiko turned around and said,"Ok, don't get mad or anything, but when kaasan stopped she muttered a spell so you now look like ningens from this time."
"WHAT!" Yusuke yelled looking at his clothes. He wore a haori with hakamas, green, Kuramas were red, Hieis black, Kuwabaras blue.
Hiei, shocked, felt his forehead, nothing! Not even a jagan!
"What did you do?" Hiei growled, wanting to kill her more than anything.
"It's not what I did, but kaasan made an illusion spell, you're still a youkai and still have your powers. It's just your auras diminished, so it's like you're a ningen. You...you see?" She said blushing and looking away nervously.
Hiei sensed this, even then he got angry,but stopped, he sensed truth, fear, and loneliness. She was right, he did still have useage of his powers.
Michiko, now looking at the ground, felt Hieis intense gaze. She was getting more nervous, she looked up meeting his angry, intense gaze, their eyes locked.
Michikos golden orbs met Hieis crimson eyes, there was silence as Hiei and Michiko gazed deep into the others eyes.
"Please." Michiko barely whispered their eyes still locked. If anything caught Hiei offguard it was her voice full of loneliness, sadness, almost the same as her golden eyes, but they held a mystery. Hieis anger diminished at the sound of her voice.
Everyone was silent, Kurama was the most surprised, after a long silence, Kurama enterupted by asking "Why are to look as ningens of this time?"
Michiko, finally able to look away from Hiei, answered "Well, san reasons, my Tousan, and Jisan, plus the villagers, because my Tousan and Jisan are overlyprotected and the villagers barely even trust me, or my tousan, you know....youkais." She finished sadly.
"Let me get this straight, you're doing this to protect us and to have people trust us?" Yusuke asked.
"Hai, but mostly the former more than the latter."
"Why?" Kuwabara stupidly asked, "I mean your kaasan has that 'sit boy' thing, right?"
"Hai, but she's the only one who can control him like that, plus she's not always there, and my Jisan is a full inu youkai."
"So, we're to fear this youkai?" Kuwabara stupidly asked
"You should." Sumiko said
"Hai, certainly!" Kaemon said happily walking up beside Michiko.
"If that hand gets any closer, I'll rip it right off!" Michiko growled at the monk.
"Uh, hand? Nani hand?" Kaemon asked innocently backing away from Michiko.
"Look, just hope that he dosen't come, or that you don't...." Michiko trailed off as a wind came, she sighed "Spoke too soon."

Nani = what tousan =father
Jisan= uncle hachi = 8