Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What Could be Better? ❯ The Dawning of the Beginning ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
When the wind died down, there stood a youkai. He wore a red and white haori, white hakamas, ni swords on his waist, some armor, and a big fluffy thing around his shoulder.
"You're kidding me! He looks like...." Yusuke started, but Michikos eyes widened and she got to him before, either her jisan or the rest of his sentence finished. Her left covered his mouth while she had her right hand on the back of his head and forced him to a bowing position all in ichi second, getting the hint, the others followed, except Hiei, he glared.
"These are some new friends, Jisan fl...erm....Sess.....uh...Lord Sesshomaru." Michiko said,nervously, still holding Yusuke down.
“Michiko!” A young woman shouted running towards her and embracing her.
“Oh, hello Rin, how are you!?” Michiko said, relief washing all through her.
“I’m fine. Who are your new friends?” Rin asked, letting Michiko go.
“Well, this is Yusuke,” Michiko said, pointing to the still bowing form next to her, “that’s Kurama,” she said, pointing to the others, “Kuwabara and Hiei, everyone, this is Rin and my Ji...er...Lord Sesshomaru of the West.”
“Where ya going?” Rin asked
“To the village, why?” Sumiko answered
“Would like to come with us, Lady Rin?” Kaemon asked, Sesshomaru suddenly growled, but with good reason, at the lecherous boy.
“Why’re you here?” Michiko asked
“We were just passing, then I heard voices and since I haven’t seen you for a while, I decided that I’d visit, if that’s ok?” Rin finished a little unsure.
“Of course it’s ok! Why wouldn’t it be?” Michiko said, reassuring the young woman.
Rins face brightined.
“Shichi days.” Sesshomaru said, then disappeared, Michiko sighed with relief.
Kaemon unable to control himself any longer, walked over to Rin and WHACK, forced to the ground by Sumikos big boomerang, everyone laughed.(except Hiei)
“Back to the subject, um....the villagers, they can be violent, so try not to start fights, maybe between ourselves, ok?” Michiko said.
They nodded and left, following Michiko and leaving Kaemon unconsious, on the ground. MIchiko and Sumiko lead the way, Yusuke and Kuwabara next, holding each other up in their laughter Rin and Shippo were talking, then finally Kurama with Hiei.
“What do you think?” Kurama asked the hi apparition.
“Hn.” was Hieis reply.
Kurama smiled, “Falling for her, are you?”
“Don’t even consider it, kitsune!” Hiei growled, then said telepathically *What of that ningen girl, Rin?*
Kuramas smile disappeared as he blushed.
“THEY”RE NANI?” came a shout from behind.
“SIT BOY!”
THUMP!
“Oh, great.” Hiei heard Michiko mutter.
“We’re almost at the village!” she called out to them.
They reached the village, by that time, Yusuke and Kuwabara stopped laughing and started checking out the Feudal Era. As they past, untrusting and fearful glances were sent their way.
‘Just as Michiko said’ Kurama thought.
When they reached the last hut, some kids came out, shouting.
“Lady Rin!”
“Lady Michiko!”“Lady Sumiko!”
As the children engulfed the girls, Michiko picked up ni, a boy and girl, Rin smiled and kneeled in front of them, while Sumiko let them climb on her big boomerang.
"Lady Michiko, guess what?" the girl said
"What?" Michiko asked
"Look!" the boy said bringing some flowers out of his haori. "For YOU!"
"Thank you!" Michiko said, smiling and putting them down.
Then, as it got dark, kaasans called their children to come home, Michiko watched, sighed, and shook her head. "Let's go." she said.
They entered, only to see an old woman over the hi turn and say "Ye are back and with visitors."
"Hai." Michiko answered.