Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What Could be Better? ❯ A Diffrent Kind of Blossoming ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Michiko was muttering to herself all the way to the springs, there she took off the kimono, and entered the relaxing water.
"This feels good, after everything that's happened today." she whispered. She was still thinking about Hiei, she just couldn't get him out of her head!
'Why did he do that?!' she thought angerily, 'Why?!', then she cried, getting out of the springs and putting the kimono back on, she looked up, still crying and there stood.....Hiei!
"Hiei!" she whispered with tears flowing down her face like twin rivers, she ran to him, there he held her, letting cry herself to sleep in his arms.

Hiei, after disappearing, hated himself. He couldn't get her out of his mind, or train of thought, nothing worked! That's when he saw her going to the Hot Springs, so he followed. When she reached the springs, she took off the kimono, her perfect form exposed. He decided to search mind, what he heard, he wasn't sure what to think, then watched her get back out of the springs.
'She's crying.' he thought, watching her get clumsily back into the kimono with, fumbling fingers. Hiei couldn't take it anymore. He jumped silently from the branch he was on, and was surprised when she whispered his name with hope, love, even life in her voice. When she ran to him, he embraced her, letting her cry to sleep in his arms.
Hiei picked her up and carried her over to a tree, where he jumped in on a branch and sat down, putting her in his lap, gradually, he, to fell asleep, holding her in his arms.

Rin and Kurama had gathered lots of herbs and instead of going back to the village, they made camp for the night.
"So, you're a kitsune?" Rin asked as the hi was already started.
"Hai." he replied
"Like Shippo?" she asked
"Iie, not exactly."
"Meaning?"
Kurama smiled, she sure liked to ask questions.
"Well, Shippo's a hi kitsune, so he can control hi, among other powers that I'm sure you know of."
"Hai. Nani are your powers?"
"Plants."
"Mostly?"
"Roses, Rose Whip." he answered getting a little annoyed.
Rin sensed this, "I'm sorry."
"For nani?" Kurama asked, shocked.
"I asked all those questions and I know you were getting annoyed. Senses was ichi of the first thing Kagome taught us when we were younger."
Kurama was a little stunned, then said, "It's alright."
"Iie, it's not!" Rin said sitting down.
"Hai, it is!" he answered sitting next to her.
"NOT!"
*Would you just agree with her!* Yoko said, inside Kurama.
"If you feel that way, then we can exchange stories."
Rin was surprised at this turn of conversation, but knew Kurama was right. Rin told of the Shikon no Tama, how it originated, youkai slayer village, miko Kikyo, everything up to the present.
Kurama listened, but noticed how she skipped her own story. When she finished he asked "Nani about before you met Lord Sesshomaru?"
Rin suddenly tensed, stiffened, hands in fists, and unshed tears in her eyes.
"I....don't....want...to...talk about it." she said and turned away.
*Well, it looks like we'll be going to bed early tonight* Yoko disappointed.
*Will you shut up!* Shuichi countered.
"Rin nani happened?" Kurama asked gently.
"I told you I don't....!", but she was cut off as Kurama turned her around, only to face him, tears flowling freely down her face.
"Rin." Kurama said more gently than before.
"Why? Why do you care about nani happened?!" Rin asked, crying, hurting, and not understanding why Kurama cared so much. 'Why?!' her mind screamed.
Kurama was hurt, but understood.
"Are you going to answer, or just sit there?" Rin asked, she could walk away or, go to sleep, anything, but she stayed. Half of Rin wanted to know, part of Rin wanted to be angry, and yet.....she couldn't.
Kurama looked into Rins eyes, they were beautiful as the soil or bark to a tree to Kurama, at that moment they were everything.
Rin, too, looked into Kuramas eyes, emerald green, they held such beauty and mystery.
Neither could think of anything except the other, and before Rin said another word, Kurama was kissing her.
Rin at first tensed, then relaxed.
They pulled each other closer, as close as possible, finally after a long while they stopped for breath. Both were breathing hard and jaggedly, both aroused, Kurama as hard as any tree.
"Kurama." Rin half-gasped, half-whispered.
Kurama looked down at Rin in his arms, she was looking up at him, still breathing heavily and they began, once again, to kiss.
Rin was slowly pushed to the ground on her back and Kurama on top of her, kissing passionately.
Rins hands found his shirt, and unbuttoned it. Kurama pulled the shirt off entirely, while Rin caressed his chest, sides, back, he kissed her cheek, down to her collarbone, as far as possible between her breast, Kurama growled at the kimono and almost had the cloth off, the ichi that holds the kimono up and together, when they heard a voice. "Are we interrupting something?"