Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What Could be Better? ❯ Who was it? ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
They were both shocked, angry, and embarassed, Kurama looked forward, there stood Yusuke, Koemon, Sango, and Sumiko, all with smirks on their faces.
Kurama, again, growled, but got off Rin, who was blushing and just as angry as Kurama was. She unsteadly stood up, while Kurama put his shirt on and buttened it back up, neither spoke or even glanced at each other.
"Um, why are you here?" Rin asked, fixing her kimono.
"We could ask the same!" Sumiko replied.
"We were gathering herbs for Kagome!" Rin retorted.
"That's an interesting way of gathering herbs!" Yusuke said, smirking.
Rin and Kurama both glared at Yusuke, who hid behind Sango.
"Nani do you want?" Rin asked angrily.
Kaemon, somewhat in shock answered,"There was a death at the village. A child."

Hiei and Michiko were sleeping peacefully, until..."SIT!"
They were both startled awake and Michiko opened her eyes to see Kagome on the branch next to them.
Michiko groaned and snuggled herself into Hiei as much was possible.
Hiei was surprised, he expected Michiko to get embarassed and get as far away from him as possible and avoid him, or something, instead she snuggled up against him, Hiei tightened his grip on Michiko, who was once again asleep. He gritted his teeth, he was starting to get hard.
Inuyasha still wouldn't let up, so he jumped into the air, was about to land on the branch to kill Hiei, but..."SIT BOY!"
"Aaagh! Kagome!" Inuyasha said, back on the ground.
"Inuyasha, you know tonights the new moon." Kagome said tenderly.
"Feh!" was his answer, knowing he would lose, he gave in and landed on the branch with Kagome, who climbed onto Inuyashas back, and before they went off, they told Hiei," We came because a child of the village was killed."
"Hn." was Hieis reply and followed them as he remembered the ni children she had, so lovenly embraced the night before. Hiei knew she would be devostated, so he didn't wake her, instead, still holding her close and not waking her, he silently headed toward the village, jumping from tree, branch to branch, and noticed Inuyasha stop, Hiei caught up, but didn't ask.
Shippo, Kuwabara, and Miroku were waiting for Inuyasha and Kagome to return.
"Go on ahead, Hiei." Kagome said.
"Hn." Hiei said and as he headed back toward the village he heard Miroku say,"Inuyasha nani happened?"
"Yeah, we heard the comotion all the way over here." Shippo said.
"Where's Shorty?" Kuwabara asked, unaware that Hiei had already passed.
"Nani about Michiko?" Miroku asked.
"She's with Hiei, they went ahead." Kagome answered.
"Shorty's got a girlfriend?" Kuwabara asked, Hiei stopped, was about to go back and slice the oaf to pieces, but felt Michiko stir, he stopped and looked at her, showing emotions, because Inuyasha suddenly growled catching Hiei offguard.
Hiei didn't notice Inuyasha came back, but growled back, until Kagome said,"Stop it, if you don't want to wake her up!"
"Feh!"
"Hn." Hiei said and once again started towards the village, by the time it was noon, they finally reached the village.
Kurama, along with the others that caught him and Rin were back at the village, seeing as they weren't that far away.
Hiei went towards the hut, where the others were at, and noticed that Rins sent was all over Kurama and his all over her, he smiled.
* It looks like I was right.* Hiei said telepathically to Kurama, who glared and retorted,*So was I, apparently.* It was Hieis turn to glare, and Kuramas to smirk.
"Is anyone going to tell me nani is going on? Who died?" Rin asked, her voice cracking from trying not to cry.
"First, Michiko should wake." Kagome answered.
"Hn." Hiei replied, not wanting to wake Michiko. She was so beautiful in her sleep, peaceful, but he gave in and said her name telepathically, she stirred, but didn't wake up.
Hiei sighed and said,*A child needs you.* She groaned, Hiei growled. He bent down and whispered in her ear,"They need you, wake up."
Michikos eyes slowly opened as she looked at Hiei,*Who needs me?*
*Your parents.*
*Nani if it's stupid?*
*Then go back to sleep and wake up when you're ready.*
Michiko sighed and Hiei let her legs go so her feet landed on the ground. As she slowly woke up, she realized something was wrong.
"Nani is wrong?" She asked, looking from ichi to the other.
"Naraku killed a village child." Inuyasha said.
"Which ichi?" Rin and Michiko asked together.
"Akiko." Sumiko said, looking at the ground.
Michiko started to cry, along with Rin. If Hiei wasn't holding her up, she would've fell.