Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What Could be Better? ❯ Revealing and Showing ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Hiei had woke about go(5) minutes after Michiko and when he didn't feel her, he almost went on a rampage, but then he heard some movement in the bathroom. He went downstairs to get something to eat, and quickly discovered the others were also there.
He came down the stairs and saw Kurama reading some book, Yusuke and Kuwabara were playing a board game because they complained that there was nothibng else to do, Kagome, he sensed was now here in the house.
"Hey, look who's up!" Yusuke said, spotting Hiei on the stairs.
"Shorty it looks like you've got a girlfriend!" Kuwabara said and started to laugh, but that didn't have the effect he hoped, or thought for. Hiei just looked at him, then went to the kitchen to get something to eat.
"Did I miss something?" Yusuke asked Kurama, who smiled and answered,"I think we all have."
Yusuke shrugged and went back to the game with Kuwabara, Kurama started to read again, when Hiei came out with a sandwich, sat down and started to eat. While half-way done with the sandwich he looked up and saw Michiko coming down the stairs. He stared at her, he almost had taken a bite, when it was suddenly on the floor, his hands close to his face as if still holding the sandwich.
Michiko wore a tight, sleeveless shirt that ended a little above the middriff and a miniskirt, she was still in human form and every single piece of cloth seemed to fit her perfect form so it seemed like she didn't have anything on. She came downstairs, past Hiei and into the kitchen to make herself a bowl of cereal.
Yusuke, Kuwabara and Kurama more then noticed her and Hieis reaction, even Kurama tried not to crack up, but when the door shut to the kitchen, they all laughed and Yusuke asked,"Are you going to pick that up?" and through laughter was barely able to point at the sandwich.
Kurama was the only one that noticed Hiei, somewhat, blush as he picked up the sandwich and wiped it off, then started eating again.
Michiko came back out of the kitchen with her bowl of cereal and Hiei almost dropped the sandwich again. She sat down in front of him, slightly blushing while explaining,"This is my dancing outfit, I always wear it when I think I'll dance later on."
Hiei felt a little better.
"You mean you can dance?" Kuwabara asked, surprised.
"Hai, I can and so can Sumiko and Rin."
That got Kuramas attention.
They both finished eating about the same time and Michiko was about to put the dishes away when Kuwabara asked,"Are you going to dance for Hiei?" He immediately regretted saying that, because a spoon came out of nowhere and knocked him unconsiouss.
"I may still be ningen! But that doesn't mean underestimate me!" Michiko storming into the kitchen, put the bowl in the sink, then went back to her room.
Hiei watched her go upstairs, he suddenly had urges to follow her, but went outside instead and went to the God tree and jumped into the lowest branch.
Michiko had expected Hiei would follow her and when he didn't she went back downstairs and asked,"Where's Hiei?"
Kurama looked up at her and gently smiled,"He went outside."
Michiko thanked him and rushed outside.
"That's going to get to him." Yusuke said.
Kurama nodded in agreement.
Michiko knew at once where Hiei was and ran over to the God tree.
"Hiei!" Michiko called, he didn't answer, then after she finished he gave in and landed next to her, not looking at her and avioded catching her eye.
"Nani do you want?" he asked.
"I don't know...maybe I was worried, that's all."she whispered blushing.
"Why would you worry?" he asked.
"I...."then she looked at him and said,"You know why!"
That was true, Hiei did know, he finally looked at her and she did something that surprised him, she threw her arms around his neck and hugged him, close. He was stunned, then he put his arms about her waist and pulled her closer.
They rested their heads on each others shoulder.
"Hiei...Ai...Aishitaru."Michiko whispered.
Hiei sighed and let her go. Michiko was confused, but waited. He untied the cloth which covered his jagan, his third eye. He pulled the white cloth away as he expected Michiko to scream and run away, he closed his eyes, not wanting to see the look that would come upon her face.
Michiko stood there and instead of screaming and running, she lifted her hand to his face and lightly traced his jagan with her forefinger.
Hieis eyes snapped open and he looked at her, she whispered,"Hiei.." as she took the cloth from his hand, kissed it and tied it back around his head, covering the jagan and continued,"I don't care what you are, or look like. I could care less how many eyes you have, you could even be the most wicked person in the world, but I don't care because......Aishitaru."
Hiei looked deep into her orbs and pulled her close, he whispered in her ear,"If only I had found you sooner." he kissed her and said,"Aishitaru just as much as you do."
They stayed together for a long time, then went inside only to see Kurama reading the same page, still. (Rin), Yusuke bored out of his mind and Kuwabara still unconsiouss with a big welt on his forehead.
"You're back! I was worried something happened." Yusuke said, smiling mischevisly.
"Why?" Michiko asked, eyeing him.
"Oh, nothing...just.." Yusuke was cut off by a growl.
"Hey, when should I see Koenma?" Michiko asked.
"When you feel like it." Yusuke said.
"Nani if I don't feel like it?" she asked.
"Then don't see him at all." Yusuke shrugged.
Michiko sighed,"I gave my word, so I'll see him tomorrow, but I need to wash clothes."
"Why?" Yusuke asked.
Michiko smiled and looked at Hiei,"He wouldn't let me, not in these clothes, actually, to him it's bad enough you bakas have seen me in this."
Hiei glared.
"I'll be back." she said running upstairs.
"So, Hiei, have you gotten any, yet?" Yusuke asked, as he smirked.
If looks could kill, Yusuke would've died instantly. Michiko came back down, wearing the same thing.
"I thought you were going to change." Yusuke said.
"Well, I was, but I don't have anything left to wear, that's why I need to wash clothes!"
"Oh."
Michiko was about to walk somewhere else when she felt something heavy wrap around her.
*Wear this.* Hiei sent.
*But, it's yours!* she said, surprised.
*Not when it's yours.* he replied.
Michiko was looking at him and smiled,*Arigato.* she said.
"Ok," Yusuke said a little uneasily,"nani are we doing?"
"You'll see as soon as the oaf wakes up!"
Everyone looked at her.
"Well, he is an oaf!" she said.
"You will make good...uh...mates?" Yusuke said, smirking.
Michikos hand found Hieis katana and headed straight for him, but right when she would've sliced Yusuke to bits, the katana stopped, Michiko growled, while everyone else was too stunned to move.
"Now, Michiko, we can't kill friends." Kagome said, smiling.