Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What Could be Better? ❯ Dispuites ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
"Whose friends?" she asked, bitterly.
"How'd that katana stop?" Yusuke asked.
Kagome smiled,"Why don't you think about it, besides, Michiko nani get you that riled up?"
Yusuke was suddenly smirking, Kurama bit the inside of his mout to stifle his laughter, and Hiei glared more than daggers at Yusuke, whose smirk, if possible, widened.
"Nothing!" Michiko blushed.
"O...kay, then nani about that cloak?" Kagome asked, knowing exactly who gave it to her.
Michiko glared at Kagome, who smiled,"And that katana?"
Michikos face shot up, realizing she had Hieis katana and blushing, gave it back to him.
Hiei sheathed his katana and looked away from her.
Kagome was talking to Yusuke, who explained the spoon-shaped welt on Kuwabaras head.
"Were you going back to the feudal era?"
"Hai."Michiko answered.
"I see you're still in you ningen form" Kagome said, as she healed Kuwabaras welt.
"Hai, that's why I wanted..to..train..or..um dance." she answered, shyly.
"Why would either dancing, or training help you if you're in ningen form?" Yusuke asked.
"Is it really that hard? Have you even figured out why the katana stopped?" Michiko asked.
"KAGOME!" Inuyasha shouted.
Michiko groaned and was suddenly behind Hiei and hissed,"Nani did you do this time?"
Kagome was of innocense,"I didn't do anything! Why blame me?"
"Kaasan!"
"KAGOME!" Inuyasha was suddenly in the room."Nani the hell were you thinking? Pulling a trick like that!?" he yelled.
"I didn't do anything!" Kagome shouted back at her mate.
Inuyasha growled,"Nani is this?!" and held out something, Michiko couldn't see it, but whatever it was it made Kagome blush and she yelled,"Inuyasha! SIT!"
Michiko saw what the object was and leaned into Hieis back and groaned,"Why did he have to be from the feudal era?"
Yusukes eyes were wide and gawked at the object, Kuwabara finally woke, but from the noise and Hiei and Kurama were the only ones that didn't make a big deal out of it.
Kagome was shouting at Inuyasha and every so often she'd add 'sit' to what she was saying.
"WE'VE BEEN TOGETHER, SIT! MORE THAN, SIT! FIFTHTEEN YEARS! SIT, SIT! AND YOU'RE STILL, SIT! CLUELESS!
"Can we get out of here?" Michiko whispered to Hiei, who nodded, and they silently left, followed by the other san(3).
"Well, that was a nice wake-up call." Kuwabara muttered.
Michiko sighed and headed towards the well.
"So, can you answer my question now?" Yusuke asked.
"Which one?" Michiko countered.
"Both." he answered, simply.
Michiko turned around to face Yusuke and answered both questions, " The katana stopped because it hit the barrier that my kaasan made, so you wouldn't be sliced in half, and as for dancing and training..." she trailed off, but finished,"it just..helps. And if you ask why, my kaasans not here for another barrier." she growled and jumped into the well.
"Hiei, nani is her problem?" Yusuke asked.
"Hn." was the reply before he disappeared into the well.
"Kurama wha-"
"Yusuke, do yourself a favor and stop hurting your brain." Kurama said, following Hiei.
"Why does everyone suddenly have a problem?" Yusuke asked.
"Like I'm suppose to know?" Kuwabara countered, and they argued all the way back to the feudal era.