Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What Could be Better? ❯ Someone New ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

When they reached the feudal era, they saw Michiko in a position, poised, ready to attack...something. Yusuke looked back and forth between Hiei and Kurama and noticed they didn't know nani was going on, so he and Kuwabara joined them.
"Umm, nani is going on?" Kuwabara ventured.
"Shut up!" Michiko hissed, surprising them all. She moved from her position over to the well and found nani she was looking for.
"A bow? A bow for nani? To smack something?" Kuwabara said and recieved an icy glare.
Michiko picked up some arrows, walked back to where she was before, aimed and shot, she was rewardedd when their was a yelp.
A ookami youkai came out holding a bloodied hand.
"Michiko!" the ookami(wolf) whinned.
"Don't you dare blame me! You know better than to sneak up like that!"
Michiko rolled her eyses and went over to the crying ookami. "Give me your hand!" she demanded.
The ookami looked up at her.
"Give me your hand." Michiko dangerously repeated.
The ookami very reluctantly held out the half in, half out, bloodied arrowed hand, Michiko took the arrow out.
"Don't cry! You know as well as I that this is nothing! So stop being a big baby!"
"That doesn't mean it hurts any less!" the ookami retorted.
"Yeah, well you can blame yourself for that!" Michikos anger was increasing and the ookami, knowing she was already angry looked up at Michiko. They ookami's eyes widened as the youkai looked at Michiko, gulped and with averted eyes said nothing else of the matter.
Hiei saw the look in the ookamis eyes...fear, of nani didn't know.
Michiko finished healing the ookami's hand and helped the youkai up.
"This is Suzu." Michiko told the guys.
"Hai, we're cousins!" She exclaimed.
Michiko slapped her forehead and groaned.
"I'm Koga and Ayames eldest daughter! Koga is Kaguras older oniisan and she happens to be Lord Sesshomarus mate, and Lord Sesshomaru is Lord Inuyashas older onnisan!
"I'm confused, I thought Koenma said Inu plus miko family." Yusuke said with a raised eyebrow.
Suzu cocked her head "Who's Koenma?"
"Nevermind!" Michiko growled, pushing the young ookami(wolf) ahead.
Kurama caught up to Hiei, who was following Michiko. "I never though a pure-bred lord youkai would mate to a different species no matter how closely related."
Michiko suddenly stopped and faced Kurama, her eyes were crimson and she had a full youkai aura about her.
"Michiko!" Suzu yelled, Michiko whised around and a sword was suddenly in her shoulder, driving her back.
"What are you doing?! Attack her! Now! Attack her!" Suzu yelled at them.
Suzu cut Michiko up so many times, but still she came, dripping blood, and attacking Suzu with claws that grew. Suzu was in worst shape. Finally Hiei attacked and Kurama went to Suzu.
"She needs her sword." Suzu said, Kurama nodded, remembering what Rin had told him about the Tetsaiga keeping Inuyashas pure-bred blood under control.
Kurama looked up at the fight, Michiko had numerous cuts and Hiei had claw and scratch marks all over, Suzu suddenly stood, " I have to get Inuyasha, or maybe Sesshomaru!" and took off, but almost immediately, "Hiei!"
Suddenly a big cat youkai came out of nowhere, bearing two people, Kuramas eyes widened. Rin was the first person and Sumiko was the secfond, to Kuramas surprise Rin was wearing a slayers outfit, and Sumiko had her big boomerang, ready to throw.
Hiei suddenly disappeared as the boomerang sent Michiko right against the tree.
Rin was standing on the big cats shoulders, she jumped and yelled. "Flame assault!" six knives burried themselves into Michikos arms and shoulders, amazingly she was still consious and Rin landed by a spin in the air and landed on one knee and foot.
Kaemon suddenly entered and threw something to Sumiko, who threw it to Rin, who unwrapped it to reveal a sword and walked up to Michiko and put it in her hand.
Michiko suddenly screamed, as if in ageny, then the knives fell from her and she landed in a bloody heap. Rin was by her side, along with Hiei, and said, "She..is...alright."
Everyone was relieved.
"So, does can someone tell me nani just happened?" Yusuke asked.
"Sure." Kaemon said and told him and Kuwabara the whole story. Meanwhile, Kurama was over by Michiko, but Rin said, "Don't worry about her cuts, they're already healing." And sure enough they looked at her and most of the cuts were gone.
"Mmmhh." Michiko moaned and slowly opened her eyes, as she looked at everyone they widened. Especially when they got to Hiei. Fear fluttered into those golden orbs and in the next instant she was gone.
"Michiko!" Rin shouted, realizing she had left the sword, but then she felt something go by her at high speed and looked around. Hiei had disappeared, along with sword, her eyes widened as she looked at Kurama.
"I didn't know he was that fast!"
Kurama smiled and chuckled.
"What now?" Kuwabara asked.
"We wait." Sumiko answered.
Rin sighed," I'm going for a walk.", and Kurama went with her.
"Sumiko?" Suzu asked.
"Hai"
"Nani is going on?"
"I don't know." She answered with a smile on her face, she knew exactly nani was either happening or going to happen.
 
 
ookami=wolf