Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What Could be Better? ❯ What Comes From Love ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Michiko was out of breath from crying and running, by the time she stopped, she was leaning against a tree, still crying when she felt strong arms around her, and before she could react, they were holding her up against the body. That's when she lost it and started to cry harder holding onto a black shirt and buring her face in it.
"Michiko," Hiei said gently,"why did you run away like that?"
"I...was...I....was scared." she managed.
Hiei read her mind and took his hands and put them on her face, forcing her head up, so she was looking into his eyes. Hiei wipped her tears away and said, "I'll never leave you, no matter what, Michiko."
She looked up at the white cloth and whispered, "It's because of the jagan, isn't it." and removed the cloth, Hiei didn't stop her.
"No." He answered.
"Then...why do you stay?"
Hiei looked at her, and for the first time he met her, she was clueless, 'like a child', he thought, and remembered she is still a child.
"Why?" she repeated.
Hiei couldn't stop himself, even if he wanted to, he knew it wouldn't happen. He was kissing her so fast that her eyes were wide, but closed. Hiei then pushed her up against the tree, still kissing her, and thinking, 'she's still judt a child', but that that she was the one he loved, her, Michiko. That's when it hit him, as he pulled away for breath, he really didn't have control over this, not this and it was too late, both were aroused, both loved each other.
His hands found the clasp to the cloak, which slid off her, while she took his shirt off. The last thought Hiei had before instinct took over, was he didn't want to hurt her, and Michiko found herself on the ground without her shirt. Hiei kissed her more heatedly than before, while they somehow managed to get all their clothes off.
Hiei kissed down between her breast and back up, her legs wrapped around his waist and her claws dug into his skin on his shoulders, drawing blood. He didn't notice as he looked at her and she at him, and he was inside of her, making her gasp and her claws dig deeper.
"Hiei." she moaned.
He than came almost all the way out and was back in her, he went slow, torturingly, agonizingly slow, but sped up until he was using his youkai speed, while Michikos claws seemed to get deeper, until finally he stopped. They were both breathing hard, expecially Michiko from jsut hanging on. Hiei kissed her down to the nape of her neck and dug his fangs into the tender skin, making her eyes widen. Hiei relieved her neck from his fangs and with the last strength he had, went into her one last time, Michiko arched her back and shouted his name while he finally releasing his seed and fell on top of her, as the mark took shape and formed a black dragon of darkness flame!
When Michiko wake, she was covered by the cloak and smiled, she sat up, but learned that was a mistake because she felt like puking, she covered her mouth and barely made it to a bush as the vomit came out. Hiei was there in a heartbeat, already with pants on. He gently moved her hair away from her face and waited.
Michiko finally finished and Hiei picked her up, sat her down and gave her his shirt, cloak and cloth, she took them without a word. She put on the shirt, which was like a nightgown on her, the cloak, and tied the cloth in her hair like a ribbon.
 
 
 
Please write a review. Let me know what you think so I can add more chapters!