Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What Could be Better? ❯ Blowing Up In Smoke ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

"Where are they?" a young brown-hairede boy impatiently asked, with a pacifier in his mouth.
 
"I don't know! Now stop asking!" Sumiko shot.
 
"How long have they been gone?" A blue-haired girl asked.
 
"Since yesterday." Yusuke said.
 
"Wow! He remembers something!"Rin said, making Kurama laugh and Yusuke glare at her.
 
"Nani?" she asked innocently.
 
Kurama was smiling and looked the way Hiei and michiko had went, but the smile slowly faded, which made everyone else look too.
 
"Michiko!" Sumiko exclaimed, somewhat running. "Where have you be-" her words fell and her face turned pale.
 
Hiei came closer and everyone realized nani was wrong. Their eyes widened as they saw Hieis mark of a black dragon on her neck, and noticed his cloth was in Michiko hair.
 
Hiei stopped far enough away from Inuyasha, but still facing him.
 
Inuyasha growled, but Michiko whispered. "Please..not..now." he stopped growling and looked at her. She was pale, but, yet, strangely happy and there was a twinkle in her eye that she never had before.
 
"We'll have to go back to our time, so you can be taken care of." Kagome said.
 
Michiko nodded and fell asleep in Hieis arms, Inuyasha took a deep breath, turned around and said softly. "Kagome."
 
Kagome nodded and said,"Rin, Kurama take care of her...health, until we get back."
 
"Kagome?" Rin asked," I was wondering if...I...could go to your time?"
 
"You can try, Rin, if you do, wait for us there."
 
Rin nodded while Kagome and Inuyasha walked off together.
 
Hiei left the others and went to the wall.
 
"Nani do you think's going to happen?" Suzu asked.
 
"I don't know. I really don't." Rin said with tears in her eyes.
 
"We'd better go." Kurama said gently.
 
Rin nodded and got up and left with Kurama.
 
"Well, Koenma, looks like your plan went up in smoke, quite litterally." Yusuke said to the boy with the pacifier.
 
"Yusuke! That's not ture!" The blue-haired girl said.
 
"Are you kidding? Hiei would never let her join us now! You know that as well as we do, Boton!"
 
"What are we going to do?" Koenma whinned.
 
"Well, it depends on nani Hiei will let you do!"
 
"I suppose so."
 
 
 
"How could this happen?!" Inuyasha shouted," She's still just a pup!" his anger coming out.
 
Kagome sighed, she knew her mate too well.
 
"Yes," she said walking up to him,"but you forget, I was just a pup too." she finished, gently putting her hands on his cheeks.
 
"That was different!"
 
"Why? Because we knew each other longer?"
 
Inuyasha looked at her.
 
"I love you, Inuyasha." she said softly.
 
He sighed and kissed her, "I was a fool." he said, holding her.
 
"No, just stubborn."
 
"But.I.."
 
"No buts! Now!" she said wipping her tears away."They knew exactly nani they were doing and they don't regret it! And both of them need all the support they can get, so let's get out of here before Sesshomaru hunts us down!" she said with a smile at Inuyasha, who bore her into her own time.