Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What Could be Better? ❯ Putting Pieces Together ( Chapter 14 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Flashback
 
Michiko woke up and sat up slowly, and spotted Hiei on the window ceil.
 
"Hiei?" she asked.
 
"Hn." he answered, leaving his seat and stood up in front of Michiko.
 
"I'm fine." she whispered before he said anything.
 
"Here." he said, handing her a red necklace with a black gem encrusted in it. "It's a teargem." he said.
 
Michiko looked up at him.
 
"It's black because I'm half fire and half ice demon. When ice demons cry, the tears turn into gems, or Teargems."
 
Hiei leaned down and softly, but passionately kissed her, stood up, pulling her up to and hugged her, Michiko burried her face in his shoulder and whispered, "Thank you."
 
Hiei pulled back and lifted her shirt to reveal her stomach and felt it with one hand and asked, "How..are..they?"
 
"They're fine, although I don't think you'll feel anything until about a week after being pregnant."
 
"You know demons are...different to carry?"
 
"I know." Michiko sighed when there was a scream.
 
Hiei was listening intently and went to the door, Michiko following.
 
"Where do you think you're going?" he growled.
 
"Wherever you are, my mate." she said with a smile and passed Hiei down the stairs.
 
End of Flashback
 
'This is getting too complicated' Michiko thought, thinking nani all happened and was said, and wondering if Hiei and Yukina were twins, even if she didn't know.
 
Yukina stopped crying and thanked Michiko when Mrs. Higurashi walked in, looked around and said,"I hope I can make enough for everyone!" and went into the kitchen.
 
"I want to help!" Michiko said.
 
"NO!" It wasn't just Kagome who answered, but Hiei and Inuyasha, as well.
 
Michiko glared.
 
"I'll help!" Yukina said, smiling.
 
"Me, too!" Botan said, following the other two.
 
"I would, if I knew how." Rin whispered.
 
"Would you like to go for a walk, then?" Kurama asked.
 
"So!" Michiko asked, looking at Koenma.
 
"Ehh, umm, well...I...uhh." Koenma said, quite nervously.
 
Yusuke and Kuwabara started snickering.
 
"Umm, I want all of the, uhh." Koenma said.
 
"Nani he's trying to say is he wants all of the detectives to protect. Once Makai finds exit that a part demon is pregnant with Hieis spawns and is his mate, that's how they'll get to him ,to, understand?"
 
"Yeah." Michiko said,"Why didn't you just tell me?" she asked looking at a wide-eyes Koenma.
 
"I'd have thought that dovious." Genkai remarked.
 
Michiko looked at a glaring Hiei 'Oh great' she thought.