Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What Could be Better? ❯ Meeting the Thief ( Chapter 15 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Kurama and Rin were at the God tree when she said, "This world...it's...so...strange."
 
Kurama looked at her 'Damn it!' he thought 'she's so damn beautiful!'
 
*Hey, Red, when ya going to let her meet me?* Yoko asked.
 
*I was hoping never!* Kurama countered.
 
*Oh, c'mon, she's going to find out anyway.*
 
*Yoko!*
 
*Nani?!*
 
"Kurama?"
 
"Hmm?" Kurama asked back in reality.
 
"Are you ok?" Rin asked.
 
"Why wouldn't I be?" he asked, looking at her.
 
"Well, you were...um, I don't know." she said, quickly looking away.
 
Kurama took a deep breath and reach out, took Rins chin in his hand and kissed her, she almost immediately responded.
 
Kurama pulled away and, breathing hard, whispered,"I have to show you something, if I don't I'll end up with a headache."
 
*So, you win.* Kurama said bitterly to Yoko.
 
*I knew I would, Red.* Yoko said with a smugnees.
 
Rins eyes widened as she saw nani was happening. Kuramas red locks changed into long, white, flowing hair, his greeen eyes turned golden, two fox ears appeared on his head and he was lot taller.
 
Rin gasped,"Kurama?"
 
Yoko tilted his head at her soft voice.
 
"No. Yoko." he said, and watched Rins eyes get wide. "Yoko Kurama? The...theif?" she asked.
 
Yoko raised an eyebrow 'she knows me?' then smiled "Yeah." her voice and scent was driving Yoko crazy.
 
Rin reached out with one hand and scratched behind Yokos left ear. Yoko let a low growl excape him before he had her up against the tree, kissing her.
 
Rin was surprised, but slowly closed her eyes and caressed his chest up to his shoulders and wrapped her arms around his neck; just as her legs wrapped around his waist.
 
Yoko explored the girls mouth, and feeling her caresses and legs wrapped about his waist, that helped the fire burning in him increase, his hands traveled down her body to the heated spot between her legs. Yoko pulled away as a finger was suddenly inside Rin, whos eyes were wide and nails dug into Yokos skin as she bucked against the finger and moaned.
 
Yoko had went deep, but not to deep, he didn't want to break her putity, yet he thought evilly as his finger went in and out of her.
 
Rin couldn't think, so she didn't have control over her hands when they traveled Yokos body and found....
 
Yokos eyes widened as he felt her hands on his manhood and grabbed a girm hold and started to work as fast as he did, and he went faster, torturing her, but himself because she met his pace.
 
"Dinner time!" Kagome shouted out the door, which made Rin drop as Yoko turned around trying to steady himself and his urges.
 
Rin was breathing hard as she sat up and looked at Yokos back, making since as to nani just happened. Rin shakingly stood up and leaned against the tree.
 
"Are you two coming?" Kagome yelled.
 
"Yeah, we'll be right there!" Rin answered, hiding the fact that she really couldn't breath at the moment.
 
As soon as she was able, Rin fixed her kimono and walked passed Yoko, who grabbed her arm and spun her to face him and kissed her again, but this time Rin pulled away and went into the house, leaving Yoko behind.
 
*You idiot! Nani did you do?* Kurama shouted at Yoko.
 
*You know you enjoyed it as much as I did!* Yoko retorted and Yoko smirked when Kurama didn't say anything. Yoko folled Rin into the house.
 
 
Please write reviews and tell me how you like the story! Thanks!