Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What Could be Better? ❯ Dinner ( Chapter 16 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

"So, nani happened?" Michiko demanded as Rin sat down next to her at the table.
 
"Nothing!" Rin said, not looking at Michiko.
 
"Really?"
 
"Hai!"
 
"Then how come...his...well, someones scents all over you, plus you're..."
 
Rins hand clamped on Michikos mouth which made everyone, except about five people, look at her.
 
"Not another word Michiko!" Rin said through gritted teeth.
 
Michiko nodded 'Since when did Rin get so degensive?' she thought, when Rins hand lowered.
 
"I take it something did happen." Yusuke said, grinning.
 
"Not at all." someone behind the girls said, Rin was suddenly tense, and nervouse.
 
Kuwabara, who was gawking at the same time stuttering. "w-w-what a-are y-you d-d-doing he-here?"
 
Yoko shrugged "I dunno." and sat down next to Hiei, which was in front of Rin, who was avoiding eye contact, he smirked.
 
Michikos left hand was on her cheek, looking back and forth between them, "Well," she said, "nani happened?"
 
"Nothing happened!" Rin hissed.
 
"Yes, it did! Otherwise you wouldn't be dening it!" Michiko said, smiling.
 
*Nani did you do to her?* Hiei asked.
 
*Nothing that concerns you!* Yoko shot back. That was all Hiei needed to know, basically nani happened.
 
Yukina, Botan, and Kagome, with Mrs. Higurashi came out and served everyone "There you go Kur-aarrgghh!" Kagome yelled and was suddenly on the other side of the table with all eyes on her.
 
"Kaasan, are you o.k.?" Michiko asked.
 
"You!" Kagome shouted.
 
"Hai!" Yoko said with a smile that made Kagome shiver.
 
"What'd we miss?" Yusuke asked.
 
"Yeah, really." Kuwabara said.
 
"He tried to steal Tetsaiga and Tenseiga from Inuyasha and Sesshomaru, along with Tokijin!" Kagome said, making Michiko spit out her drink and start to choke.
 
Rin patted her back and after a while she said,"I'm o.k."
 
"Speaking of Inuyasha, where is he?" Rin asked.
 
"He went back to the feudal era." Kagome answered, calming down and going back to the other side of the table to fill Yokos and Hieis glasses.
 
"I wonder if he's dead yet." Michiko said, thoughtfully.
 
"Michiko!" Kagome shouted in shock, dropping the pitcher. Luckily, Hiei caught it and handed it to Yukina, who sat next to him.
 
"Nani?" Michiko asked innocently.
 
"How dare you say such a thing!"
 
"I just meant if Oji has killed him for letting me...well, and Rin coming to this time!"
 
"Oh, well, I don't know." Kagome muttered looking for the pitcher.
 
"Kaasan, Yukina has the pitcher."
 
"How'd that happen?" she asked, looking at Yoko and Hiei.
 
"Hiei caught the pitcher before it fell and handed it to me." Yukina said, finishing filling everyones glasses.
 
"Oh." Kagome said with a look at Hiei, then sat down on Michikos right.
 
Dinner was...interesting.
 
First Yoko changed back into Kurama, Yusuke and Kuwabara started to brawl over the food, Yukina scowled Kuwabara, which made Hiei smile for a second, Genkai ignored them until Yusuke muttered 'old hag' and was unconsious, all the girls were talking together, Koenma was talking to Genkia, Kurama was stragely quiet, and Hiei and Michiko just listened as, somehow the conversations all turned to youkai and ningen pregnancy.
 
"How long is the pregnancy?" Yusuke, who gained consiousness asked.
 
"A full youkai takes to about 1 month." Yukina answered.
 
" A part ningen take about 1 1/2 months." Michiko said.
 
"That soon?" Kuwabaras eyes were wide.
 
"Yes, that soon baka!" Hiei said.
 
"Well, escuse me for being a ningen." Kuwabara muttered.
 
"Hiei's gonna be a daddy." Yusuke sang, smirking.
 
"Shut up, baka! Before my swords down your throat!" Hiei growled, but Yusuke ignored the threat and kept singing, while Hieis temper rose.
 
"Time to go!" Koenma suddenly announced.
 
"Right!" Botan said, while everyone said good-bye and good luck, Koenma, Yukina, Botan, and Genkai disappeared, Kagome and her mom gathered dishes in a hurry and left the others to deal with Yusuke and Hiei.
 
 
 
Please write reviews!