Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What Could be Better? ❯ Complaints, Denail, and Getting Along ( Chapter 17 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

"Hiei, Yusukes just being the regular ningen baka he is." Michiko said, get her mates attention.
 
"Help me up?" she asked.
 
Hiei went over and lifted her up.
 
She complained,"I said help not lift!"
 
"Hn."
 
"Hn, yourself." She muttered and folded her arms. All this made Hiei smile.
 
Yusuke started to choke on his drink while Kuwabara gapped and Kurama looked at Hiei, stunned. Rin went over to Yusuke and patted his back.
 
After Yusuke stopped choking, he asked,"Did I just see nani I think? Did he actually smile?"
 
"Hai!" Rin answered with confusion.
 
"It's just, Hiei usually dosen't smile." Kurama said.
 
"Never smiles!" Yusuke corrected.
 
"That's how Lord Sesshomarus is. I remember the very fist time I saw him smile! I thought it was a dream!" Rin exclaimed.
 
Yusuke started singing. Instead of 'Hiei's gonna be an otoochan!' it was 'Kurama's gonna have a mate!' He went into the kitchen.
 
Kurama glared at Kuwabara, who suddenly followed Yusuke into the kitchen.
 
For a while, neither of them spoke, or even looked at each other.
 
"Erm...so...that was Yoko?" Rin said.
 
"Yeah." Kurama said, still not looking at her.
 
"How did he..um..."
 
He sighed and told her the whole story.
 
Afterwards Kagome came out of the kitchen with Yusuke and Kuwabara badgering her.
 
"Where are we supposed to sleep?"
 
"Yeah, I don't want to stay in the same room as Urameshi!"
 
"If you two don't shut up, I'll make you both sleep outside! Did you know it's supposed to rain tonight?" She finished, looking at their horrified faces.
 
She smiled, "Now, Rin, you'll sleep with me. Kurama, you can stay in my kyoodai's old room and there's two guest rooms. Don't fight or I will put you in the rain!"
 
They nodded and went to get some sleep.
 
 
 
Hiei looked at the clock, it read 6:30 a.m., he said, "I still don't see why you have to go."
 
"We've already discussed this!" Michiko groaned, removing her face from his jacket and looked up at him.
 
"Hn."
 
She yawned and Hiei's mouth locked with hers. When he finally pulled away, she smiled, "Soo tempting, but no. Nice try though. Now move, so I can get ready."
 
Hiei folded his arms.
 
"Fine! Be that way, Mr. Hair-that-Defies-Gravity." she muttered sitting up and looking down at her stomach that barely expanded. She crawled to the end of the bed and got off.
 
Hiei sat up and watched her get some clothes, she looked up. "Go get something to eat."
 
"I'm not hungry." She rolled her eyes.
 
"Oh, c'mon, I'm sure there's something."
 
He was quiet then muttered, "Sweet Snow."
 
Michiko smiled, she knew that term for ice cream only too well. "There's some in the freezer downstairs." She said going into the bathroom.
 
Hiei heard the door shut and descended down the stairs.
 
Michiko came down when Hiei was on his third bowl of 'sweet snow!' He looked up from the bowl and growled. "You're not wearing that!"
 
Everyone in the room looked up. Michiko was wearing her school uniform, the same one Kagome used to wear.
 
"Nani do you want me to do? Go stark naked?"
 
Hiei glared at her and repeated nani he said.
 
"Fine, then I'll get something that shows more flesh!"
 
"Then you'll wear the jacket."
 
"Oh, how do you know I'll keep it on?"
 
Hiei's glare hardened.
 
Michiko sighed, "All girls wear the samething, besides I wore this before I met you!" she said, glaring right back at him.
 
"Michiko, when's the last day of school?" Kagome asked breaking the glaring up.
 
"Three day." She answered, sitting down at the table.
 
"It is?" Yusuke and Kuwabara asked together.
 
"Hai, you didn't know?" Kurama asked.
 
"I do now!" An ear-to-ear grinning Yusuke said.
 
"It's not like you go everyday!" Kuwabara accused.
 
"So?" Yusuke asked.
 
"It's too early for fights, so shut up!" Kagome said stuffing food into Kuwabaras mouth before he countered.
 
"How often do you go to school?" Michiko asked.
 
"Every ten day."
 
"Nani does your kaasan think?" Kagome asked as Michiko rolled her eyes.
 
"She doesn't care." he answered with a shrug.
 
"I know someone who does." muttered Kuwabara.
 
"Like who?"
 
"Yukimura." Said a triumphant Kuwabara.
 
"Shut up!" Yusuke said, shoving more food into the taller ones mouth.
 
"Yukimura?" Michiko asked.
 
"Urameshesh yersh." Kuwabara managed.
 
"She is not my girl!" he shouted sticking more food into Kuwabars already overstuffed mouth.
 
"Someone's in denial." Rin mumbled.
 
"I heard that!" Yusuke shouted.
 
"Rin, um, you shouldn't be talking." Michiko said which made Rin and Kurama blush. She smirked.
 
"Uh, Hiei, how many bowls have you had?" Kurama asked, changing the conversation.
 
"Leave him be. If he gets sick, that's his problem." Michiko said.
 
"Aren't you the sweet one?" Yusuke sarcasticly said.
 
"Aren't I?!" Michiko innocently sweet answered.
 
Yusuke sweat-dropped. "Yeah."
 
"Who ate all the sweet snow!" Inuyasha yelled from the kitchen. Groaning Kagome went to him.
 
They all sweat-dropped, "You ate all of it?!" Michiko asked Hiei.
 
"Hn."
 
"I'm going to school." she muttered standing up.
 
"I'd better go, too." Kurama said, following suit.
 
Michiko went over to Hiei. "How many bowls have you had?"
 
"Five." he mumbled.
 
Michiko shook her head going towards the door. She was suddenly yanked back by Hiei, who gave her such a passionate kiss, everyone's jaw dropped.
 
When their lips slowly parted, Michiko hugged him, taking his scent in.
 
"Just be careful." he whispered into her ear.
 
"I will." she whispered back, leaving his embrace and giving him a smile, left.
 
After school was out for the day Michiko went home. When she got there, Yusuke was watching T.V.
 
"Where's everyone at?"
 
"Kuwabara and Kurama went to their houses, everyone else is in feudal era."
 
"Hiei?"
 
Yusuke shrugged.
 
"Nani about you?"
 
"My kaasan has the only key."
 
"In otherwords, you're locked out."
 
"Yep." Yusuke turned off the T.V.
 
"There are video games in my oji's old room." She said heading up the stairs, Yusuke right behind.
 
"By the way, Koenma's gonna have Yukina and the old hag check up on you when schools out." he said staring at her.
 
"Nani?" She asked annoyed.
 
"Do you know..."
 
"That Yukina and Hiei are twins?"
 
Yusuke nodded. "Does he know you know?"
 
"Probably." was her answer as she went into her room.
 
Yusukethought about it. 'Michiko's the only one that can get him to tell her. I wonder what'll happen when Kuwabara finds. Actually! NO, I DON'T!' he went into Sota's old room.